Chapter 8

My Lover in Disguise

Tiffany's pov

 
Well I'm in a good mood today because my favorite cousin Donghae is here in korea and he will be hosting a party tonight.
 
"Where are we going anyway?" Taeng asked me
 
"To the mall" I said
 
"Don't tell me your gonna go shopping again?"
 
"Yup. I need to buy bikinis for the pool party tonight"
 
"*sighs* Why do you need to buy a new one? I bet you have many of those"
 
"I want a new one with a cute animal print in it. Besides you need to buy beach shorts because your going with me"
 
"What?! It's weekend can't we just rest?" 
 
"Your going with me and that's final! *glares*"
 
"*sighs* Fine." He said in defeat
 
At the mall
 
"What do you think about this?" I said as I show him a two piece bikini
 
"Seriously, Do you really have to wear that?" He said with a furrowed brows
 
"Of course it's a pool party. Duhh" I said while rolling my eyes.
 
"It's beautiful but I don't like it for you."
 
What's the problem with him?
 
"Huh? You said that for the umpteenth time. Seriously, then pick something for me."
 
He walked to the other side of the bikinis stall.
 
He's not even embarassed that he is the only guy here in the bikini shop? When all of the buyers here are female and staring at him like he is a .
 
"This one, wear this" He said and gave a  one piece bikini.
 
"This would be better. Not showing too much skin. Than that one." He said
 
"You could have told me earlier that you like One piece bikinis." I said
 
I just smile at the thought of he doesn't want me to expose my body that much.
 
At the party.
 
Taeng and I went together in the party and I admit that he is handsome in that beach shorts and blank tanktop with a white polo on.
 
As soon as we got into the party I approached my cousin who is the host of the party
"Hae!! I miss you" I said then I gave him a hug.
 
"I miss you too. My beautiful cousin."
 
"I know right. By the way this is uhmm Taeng, my boyfriend. And Taeng this is Donghae my cousin"
 
"Hmm I see big difference from your old boyfriends huh?" Donghae said to me with a michievous smile.
 
 
"Hae!"Someone shouted from behind Donghae
 
And I knew who owns that voice 
The same voice and person I used to love but not anymore. 
 
"Siwon! I miss you dude." Donghae said while tapping the shoulders of Siwon
 
How can I forget that they were buddies and Donghae will invite him to this party.
 
"Well looking good Hae, oh Hi Tiffany" Siwon said when he noticed my presence.
 
"Hi" I said timidly
 
 
"Mind to introduce him to me?" Siwon said when he saw Taeng beside me.
 
"Oh he's--" I was about to introduce Taeng but he cut me off.
 
"Hi, I'm Kim Taeng, Tiffany's boyfriend"
Is it just me or I heard Taeyeon emphasizing the word boyfriend?
 
I'm delusional.
 
"Nice meeting you. Taeng oh by the way this is Hyuna, my girlfriend." Siwon said when Hyuna came beside him
 
"Hi, nice meeting you *smiles*" Hyuna said as she shook hands with Taeng
 
Taeng just replied with a smile.
 
I swear there's something on the way how Hyuna look at Taeng. It's like she's going to eat him.
 
After that sick introduction, we parted ways. 
 
Thank God, because I'm sick of those two.
 
We we're enjoying the drinks and the pool when Donghae called us out
 
 
"Okay come on guys let's play a game. I change the criteria of this game. It is a dare game associated with spin the battle. Where's the fun if we include Truth? Right Guys?" Donghae said
 
"Woooohooo wohoooo" Everyone is anticipating ing the game including me.
 
Sounds exciting.
 
Everyone gathered and sat in a circle position. Unfornately, Taeng is not beside me. 
 
"Okay so failure to do the dare will lead to a consequence. You will jump on the pool.....! *laughs* So shall we start?" Donghae said
 
One of the things I love about my cousin is he's funny.
 
The game started,
First who got dared is Sunny. She was dared to make out with Sooyoung, Donghae's friend. 
 
Haha I wonder how can Sunny make out with Sooyoung when her crush is only at the side.
 
"If only the bottle pointed to my crush. I can die now. Aisshh why does it have to be that girl" I heard Sunny mumbled before she got up from her seat
 
Sunny is sulking like a baby. Haha
 
"Hey, How does it feel making out with a girl?" I asked Sunny when she returned to her seat. 
 
"Actually she was a good kisser *blushes" 
 
Did Sunny just blush? I thought she's straight? Haha Anything in this world can really be unpredictable.
 
The game continued, all was having fun including me.
 
This time it's Hyoyeon's turn.
She was dared to touch Siwon abs using her nose. I bet this girl is jumping out of joy, I know how much she loves abs. Haha After she finished her task she spun the bottle and it pointed to Hyuna.
 
I hope Hyoyeon will give Hyuna the worst dare ever!
 
"I dare you to give a to...." Hyoyeon said then she spin the bottle
 
What a only? that's easy! 
 
In this game, You can either spin the bottle or choose directly among the players to do the dare with.
 
"To Taeng!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as the bottle pointed to Taeng
 
Seriously? To Taeng? Aishhh 
 
Without any second, Hyuna stand and walk to Taeng
 
That's it! I knew right from the start that she have hots for my boyfriend. Yeah my BOYFRIEND!
 
Isn't she contented that she got Siwon from me?
 
"It's just a game. Calm down *giggles*" Sunny said
 
"Remind me to slap hyoyeon later!" I growled at Sunny.
 
"Jealous Hwang. *laughs*" Sunny said
 
Why do I have to seat beside this annoying Sunny? Arghhh
 
"Shut up!" I said as I throw piercing glares to her.
 
They even prepared a music? Seriously?
 
The music began and Hyuna started to sway her hips. Taeng take a big gulp as  he looks into Hyuna who is now infront of him.
 
Arghhh She's really a flirt! And Taeng is liking it! I should remind myself to castrate him later! He's lucky he's not beside me.
 
Hyuna turned around and shake her booty which caused Taeng's face to be red.
 
Aisshh He's really liking it! How dare him act like that when his girlfriend is around!
 
 
 
The part I hate the most is when she sat on the lap of Taeng making him face her s while she was busy grinding to his crotch.
 
I'm the only one who can sit on his lap!!
 
I know Taeng is not liking it! He's obviously loving it for he was biting his lips. He even touch Hyuna's waist.
 
Don't tell me Taeng you get aroused with this b*tch! Ahhh I hate you!
 
"Okay stop! Ohhh that was so hot of you. Hyuna" 
And then Hyoyeon was siding her.
I thought were friends!
 
I'm obviously hotter and ier than her! 
 
I glared at Hyoyeon and she just gave me a peace sign.
 
Haayy If only Jessie is here, she'll be helping me to kill these two : Sunny and Hyo, your both getting on my nerves!
 
"You look like a bull Tiff!" Sunny said
 
"What?!"
 
"I feel smokes coming from your nose and ears *laughs* don't be too jealous Tiff. Taeng is your property."
 
"I'm not jealous! I just hate Hyuna for having the guts to do that when her boyfriend is around, She should just jump on the pool !"
 
"Hmm excuses." Sunny said while wiggling her head
 
Sunny's right How could I not be jealous? First, She stole Siwon from me then now Taeng?! That ! I'll never let my guard down again!
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
I was nervous when Hyuna gave me a . I touch her waist to push her for she was grinding on me. 
 
I don't have that 'thing' remember?
What if she feel it? I'm so dead if that happen.
 
"Okay stop! Ohhh that was hot of you. Hyuna" Hyoyeon said then hyuna quickly got off my lap.
 
Thank God. I'm not caught....AGAIN.
Lucky me! 
 
The game is finished and Tiffany was somewhere I don't know.
 
I decided to look for her only to find out that she was talking to Siwon in the secluded area of the party.
 
They are talking seriously.
A question suddenly comes into my mind
 
What if they got back together again?
 
 
I should be happy right?  
 
But I admit I'm happy when I'm with her although she's a brat.
 
I'm not lying if told you I'm interested with her. She's mysterious.
 
Mabe I want to be her best friend but I can't since I'm in my disguise.  My feet brought me to the bar counter near the pool.
 
"Tequila. Sir?"The bartender asked
 
I nodded.
 
"Drinking alone? Where's your girlfriend?" Someone said as she sat on the chair beside me
 
It's Hyuna.
 
"I don't know" I said 
 
"Do you mind if I accompany you? *smiles*"
 
"No, not at all *smiles*
 
Hyuna and I talked about random things. My first impression to her was wrong. I thought she's a but actually she's kind and really funny.
 
We didn't even notice the time as we we're busy laughing at each other's story. I don't how many shots I've taken for I'm really dizzy right now.
 
"You know what your funny Hyuna. I like you" I said
 
Hyuna was about to say something when someone interrupted her.
 
It was Tiffany who already had her shirt on. 
 
"Oh hi hyuna, I'm sorry but we gotta go now. Bye" Tiffany said then she dragged me to the parking lot 
 
I don't even get a chance to say goodbye to Hyuna.
 
"Hey! Stop dragging me" I said to tiffany.
 
"So how was flirting with Hyuna?" She said with arms crossed.
 
"Huh? We're just talking"
 
"Yeah right talking. It's obvious that you both like each others presence. I've been searching for you, only to find out that you were flirting with that . You even enjoyed her lapdance! And I even heard you say you like her" 
 
She kept on talking but I'm not even paying attention to her.
 
The whole time she was talking, I was just looking at her luscious lips which makes me want to kiss her.
 
I don't care anymore 
I want to kiss her so badly
Is this an effect of the alcohol?
 
I put both of my hands on her cheeks and that was the time she stop from talking. 
 
I leaned closer until I felt her hot breath on mine. My heart beats faster as I look into her eyes.
I wanted to back away but nevermind!
I closed the gap between us.
 
Her lips with mine. That's when I felt my body electrified. 
 
Maybe Alcohol is taking over me.
 
Seems like my body is moving on its own. I know this is wrong but her lips is irresistable. I want to stop kissing her and push her but I can't, my knees are getting weak for she was responding back.
 
 
I was enjoying the kiss when she pulled away and said.
 
"I'll drive you home, your drunk" 
 
Then she went inside the car and start the engine.
 
We reached my apartment and Tiffany help me to reach my room since I can't walk straight.
 
I let myself fall into the bed and ready to sleep.
 
But then I realized Tiffany is still here
 
"Sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch. It's late already, it's dangerous outside." I manage to say eventhough I'm sleepy
 
She laid next to me and I was about to stand but she grabbed my wrist.
 
"Just sleep here too, the bed is big for us"
 
I obliged, I'm too sleepy to react 
 
And also the kiss been flashing through my mind.
 
I'll just deal with it tomorrow along with my hangover.
 
-----
long chapter ? Haha
It's been awhile. I'm sorry guys for not updating these past weeks cause I am busy with school stuffs. Sorryyyy
 
Anyways, Thank you for upvoting my story *bows* <3