Chapter 1

My Lover in Disguise

Taeyeon's pov

It's been three days since I became Tiffany's boyfriend or should I say personal butler?

"Yah stop spacing out. Come on drive me to Soshi Club" Tiffany said as she throws the car keys to me. Luckily I catched it.
 
Great! I can't complain why? Because I heard that she'll make your life a living hell if you don't follow her. She's a bully and a player, I heard other people says that I'm her new toy and it . I also heard that she changes her boyfriend in a week or a month. Hayy I just need to endure it for weeks. I bet she'll find another toy and leave me alone.
 
I regret the time I panicked when that evil Hwang told me that she will spread that me and Junsu oppa are gays. Why I didn't think of any excuse instead I look guilty. Maybe she saw us in the music room. -_-
 
I don't know what to do, I even grant her wish to  kiss her hoping that she will leave me alone but then I admit that she is a damn good kisser though.
 
I can't tell her that Junsu oppa is my brother because this school knows that Junsu only have a sister. So I told Tiffany that he is my cousin but she doesn't believe me. This is driving me crazy.
 
"What! Are you gonna drive me or not?!" She yelled at me.
 
"Can you please lower your voice? You Annoying brat." I said 
 
"Did you just call me a brat?" She said in an angry tone.
 
I didn't answer her instead I went into the driver's seat and start the engine.
 
She then went to the passenger seat and I can sense that she's glaring at me.
 
We arrived at the Soshi Club. I step out of the car and ready to leave Tiffany. Great I left my car at school because of this witch and now I'm gonna walk.
 
"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me
 
"Of course I'm going home" I said sarcastically
 
"Who said you to go home? You'll wait for me till I'm finished." 
 
"What the hell? Wow Ms. Tiffany you got yourself an instant butler." I said 
 
"Excuse me but that's what a good boyfriend do, to wait for his girlfriend *smirks*"
 
"Hello? In the first place you force me into this."
 
"Come here before I lose my patience. Now!" She said with a glare.
 
I just sighed in defeat. She can be scary sometimes. 
 
We entered the Soshi club.
The music is blasting the whole club. 
I don't usually drink but I think I need it now
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
Well you see I got a new boyfriend. All of the boys are dying to be in his spot but he is different.
 
He dont have any interest in me and I like that.
 
I know he's not gay I believe him when he  said that Junsu is his cousin well they have resemblance and they're both Kims. Fool me, I misunderstood them but of course I want to . I'm not yet done with my new toy and I must admit that he is handsome.
 
 
"I'll be in the bar counter. Just call me when you're done" Taeng said nonchalantly then he walked away.
 
I went to the VIP table where my friends are.
 
"So Tiff is that your new boyfriend? Or should I say new toy? " Jessica said while pointing to Taeng who is seating in the bar stool.
 
"Yeah, his name is Kim Taeng." I said
 
"Wow he's cute." Sunny said
 
"Stop it Sunny, he's mine!"
 
"And when did you become possessive of your toys? *laughs*" Hyoyeon said out of nowhere.
 
"Just now. Come on Give me a drink. " I said then Sunny passed me a Tequila.
 
We're just talking about the trends today and honestly saying I feel dizzy now due to the alcohol.
 
"Woah woah! look" Hyoyeon said while pointing into something.
 
I looked at where Hyoyeon is pointing and it's Taeng with two girls beside him flirting. One of them is caressing Taeng's thighs and it made my blood boils.
 
Nobody touches my property. What's mine is only mine!
 
I walked to the bar counter and I sat on the lap of Taeng. He seems shocked by my sudden action but I don't care..
 
"Tiffany what are you doi--" Before he could finished I kissed his lips roughly. My hands wrapped around his neck. I can taste the sweetness of alcohol as I travel my tongue inside his mouth. This because he's not responding, he's not pushing me anyway so I continue.
 
I pulled away from the kiss and said to the two girls who is surprised.
"Excuse me girls but he is my property so you can now go before I KILL YOU TWO!!" 
 
The two girls ran away in a split second.
 
Haha feel the wrath of Tiffany Hwang!
 
"And you stop flirting because you are my boyfriend. Do you understand?! *glares*" I said to Taeng who is shocked.
 
"Y-yes" He said nervously
 
"Good" I simply reply
 
I went back to my where my friends are.
 
"Wow that was hot!" Sunny said
 
"Define H-O-T! And that's me." I said
 
And the girls just laugh at me as a reply.
 
--------
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
"Two shots again please." I said to the bartender
 
I don't know what to do anymore. Pretending to be a boy is a bad idea.
 
"Hi wanna have some fun tonight cutie?" The girl with a long hair said in a seductive tone.
 
"Ah I'm sorry but I'm not interested." I said politely. I don't want to be rude.
 
"I can pleasure you tonight baby *winks*" The girl on my right side said while caressing my thighs.
 
Omaaygaaad. For god's sake I'm a girl.
 
"I'm sorry too. But I'm not really interested." I said with an apologetic smile then I removed her hands from my thighs.
 
I was about to stand but suddenly Tiffany sat in my lap.
 
 
"Tiffany what are you doi--" I asked but she cut me off with her lips. 
 
My body can't comprehend on what's happening right now. I should push her but I can't. I can feel her tongue travels on my mouth.
 
What is this feeling? I'm electrified. Is this an effect of alcohol? 
 
Tiffany Hwang is kissing me. This is so wrong. She's a girl.
 
I was about to push her but she pulled away and turn her attention to the girls beside me.
 
"Excuse me girls but he is my property so you can now go before I KILL YOU TWO!" She yelled and then the girls ran away.
 
The hell she's scary.
She turned and look at me.
 
"And you stop flirting because you are my boyfriend. Do you understand?!" She said with a glare
 
"Y-yes" That's the only word that comes from my mouth.
 
"Good."
 
 
She's crazy
SUPER Crazy!
 
------
Hi readers
Thank you for subscribing and upvoting :)
don't forget to leave comment  :)