107 – She Left (Jessica’s POV)

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

Jessica’s POV

 

After Yuri went off to work I lied down the couch and started flipping on the magazine I randomly picked from the coffee table.

 

“Hmm...She looked ugly in those clothes it doesn’t suit her at all.”

 

Flip.

 

“Wow! I’m 10 times better than her even if I’m sleeping…”

 

Flip.

 

Flip.

 

“Oh~ that sweater’s stylish I gotta admit it’s pretty decent.”

 

Flip.

 

“OMO! Louis Vuitton’s releasing new bags! Kyaaaaaaahhhh~ I am so going to buy them….hehehe I’ll just take Yuri’s gold credit card with me when I bought it.” I chuckled at the thought of having a new bag added to my collections. Though, I could already hear my Seobang’s cries when she found out that I used her credit card to pay for it.

 

‘Sorry, Seobang~’

 

I continued flipping through the pages and I saw something that made me raise my eyebrows. I stared at it before a sly smirk appeared on my lips.

 

‘Hehehe…I’ll also buy this just in case she gets mad at me for buying a new bag. I’ll pick black cuz black is the definition ‘Y’ hehehe~’  I giggled at my thoughts as I scanned the magazine.

 

End of Jessica’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

While Jessica was busy in her own thoughts she didn’t even notice that her phone was vibrating since earlier. She only noticed it when she was about to flip the next page. Jessica rolled her eyes as she picked up her phone.

 

-Tiff Calling…-

 

“What does she need this time?” Jessica answered her phone as she kept on reading the magazine.

 

“Hello Tiff what do you need? Can’t you see that I’m busy.” She said in a bored tone.

 

‘Yah! Jessie what took you so long to pick up!? I have been calling you since earlier!’ “Yah…Yah okay fine I’m busy you know”

 

Flips.

 

‘Busy? You? No way! You’re so lazy to do anything Jessie so that excuse won’t work on me’ said Tiffany from the other line.

 

“Blah…Blah…Blah whatever Tiff I’m hanging up, bye~” Jessica was about to hang up when she heard Tiffany’s loud voice and she quickly moved her phone away from her ears.

 

‘DON’T YOU DARE HANG UP ON ME JESSICA JUNG!!!!!!!’

 

“Urgh! My ears hurt Tiff! You’re so gonna pay for the medical bills if I go deaf because of you” said Jessica as she tries to get her hearing back.

 

‘Yeah whatever, Jessie but start packing your bags cuz we’re leaving first thing in the morning so don’t you dare show up late or else I’m gonna drag your lazy on the plane even if you’re still in your pajamas!!!’ threatened Tiffany from the other line that made Jessica confused.

 

“What!? What do you mean by leaving? Tiff don’t involve me in your problems with that Byuntae of yours if you’re planning on running away do it yourself and don’t drag me in with you. I don’t wanna leave my Seobang alone she might run off to the gym again so NO.” said Jessica in a bored tone.

 

‘WHAT!? My Taetae is not a Byuntae!...well she’s naughty sometimes but that’s not the topic! And FYI Jessie I’m not running away or anything so stop assuming that is not gonna happen. As for your ‘beloved-Kwon-Seobang’ you’re still at that Mission Impossible thingy? Oh my Gosh Jessie!!! That’s childish, just let Yuri go to the gym peacefully and stop doing crazy stuffs cuz I’m already starting to doubt if you’re still sane. Do you need me to contact a mental asylum? Cuz it seems Yuri’s Craziness had infected you.’ Tiffany finished up with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Maybe you’re the one that needs to be sent in the mental asylum Tiff cuz you’re being oh so dramatic” said Jessica.

 

‘Yeah right…said the girl who teamed up with Sunny to trick Yuri, ordered a dog to bite off her rubber shoes and ordered a box of dog milk that costs a fortune just to drive Yuri crazy…So tell me who's the one that needs to be sent to the mental asylum cuz that person wouldn’t definitely be me.’

 

Jessica was speechless at Tiffany’s sarcastic speech.

 

‘What? Cat got your tongue Jessie? Well I’m just saying that the company wants to have a special shooting in London with all the company models for their 10th anniversary and pack many stuffs cuz unfortunately it’ll last for a week---‘  “WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!????”

 

Jessica snapped out of her trance when she heard that the trip would last a week. An image of Yuri suddenly flashed in her mind. She just can’t leave Yuri alone here and to make it all worse she needs to leave first thing in the morning. She sighed in frustration well she can’t do nothing about it so she just wished that Yuri would survive the week without her to stop her CRAZINESS.

 

Jessica was silent for a while and Tiffany was getting worried from other line cuz who would have known what’s going on Jessica’s crazy complicated mind. Tiffany was worried that the latter might broke down because of the sudden news.

 

‘Jessie?...Calm down please…don’t take this seriously okay? You’ll be fine I mean Yuri will be fine I assure you I’ll ask Taetae to keep an eye on her so you wouldn’t be too worried. Don’t worry I’m also with you in this.’ Said Tiffany in a soft voice as if she’s trying to calm down her bestfriend.

 

 

Silence.

 

‘Jessie?’

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

“You sounded like an old lady dying with that speech Tiff.”

 

‘YAH! What’s with that comment? Gosh! I’m trying to be a good friend here but that’s what I get!? Oh what a good friend you are Jessie’

 

“You’re welcome Tiff”

 

‘Urgh! Just remember we’re leaving early in the morning I’ll pick you up by 4 am okay?’

 

“Yah…Yah I’ll try” Jessica was frustrated that she have to wake up early just for that trip.

 

‘Before I hang up I could guess that you have already seen the new Louis Vuitton bag that’s why it took you so long to pick up’

 

“Y-yeah…okay bye!” Jessica suddenly cut off Tiffany ‘ Actually I saw the new Victoria Seceret design that’s why---‘ she muttered under her breath but unknown to her Tiffany’s line was still intact.

 

‘Hah! I heard that Jessie~ Whahaha byeee~’ Tiffany’s voice startled Jessica and she could feel her face heat up and even before she could reply Tiffany had already hanged up on her.

 

“Urgh! Why do I even have to say that out loud?” she groaned.

 

 

The Next day

 

7:00 AM, Inside their company plane

 

Jessica was resting her head on the window trying to catch her sleep, she’s wearing an sleeping mask that Yuri bought for her ‘Yulsic’ was engraved on it.

 

Jessica had a rough morning not just because she needs to wake up early but because of Yuri who wouldn’t let go of her and kept on bugging her not to leave.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jessica was now all set and she was just waiting for Tiffany. She quietly sneaked out of their room afraid that she might wake up Yuri who was hard to put to sleep when she heard that Jessica was leaving for a week. Jessica heard a honk from outside and concluded that’s Tiffany with her Pink convertible and she was right.

 

“Let’s go Jessie!” called Tiffany from her car and honked her car once again.

 

“Shhh! You’ll wake her up” shout-whispered Jessica as she walked up to Tiffany with her luggage towed behind her.

 

“Oppss sorry…” mouthed Tiffany.

 

Jessica sighed at her, she was about to close the door when she suddenly got pulled inside and the door shut with a click. Tiffany blinked repeatedly as she saw Jessica suddenly got dragged inside the house.

 

“Okay…that was weird. Jessie, just do it quick!!!” she shouted from her car. She waited patiently for Jessica.

 

“Hmmm~---!?”  Tiffany was humming a song when she got startled by a sudden scream from Yulsic’s house. Tiffany stared weirdly at the door.

 

“NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

 

After the scream Jessica came out of the door and hurriedly get inside the car, she looks haggard.

 

“Tiff drive N.O.W. NOW!!!” Jessica ordered Tiffany.

 

“Y-Yeah!” Tiffany immediately drove off to the airport. Something was bothering her and that was Yuri’s scream.

 

5 minutes earlier, inside the house

 

Jessica found herself being pulled inside their house and the door closing in front of her. She looked back and saw Yuri with a lost puppy expression on her face.

 

“Yuri-ah let go I need to leave now” Jessica tried to pry off Yuri’s arms but the latter won’t bulge and enveloped her into a tight hug burying her head into Jessica’s neck while shaking it.

 

“Yuri…” Jessica sighed. She too wanted to stay but she can’t so she need to be strong for the both of them.

 

“Sica please don’t go~ plea—“

 

Yuri was cut off when Jessica turned around and shut up Yuri with a kiss her arms snaking their way into Yuri’s neck as her grip loosen. She gave Yuri a sweet and gentle kiss, Yuri closed her eyes and started responding into the kiss. She held Jessica by the waist. Jessica ended the kiss much to Yuri’s dismay.

 

“Sorry Seobang just hang on for awhile okay? I’ll be back promise so don’t worry take care of yourself and don’t do stupid things that would hurt you” she said in a soft voice  as she detached herself from Yuri’s grasps. Yuri nodded obediently even though she really wanted Jessica to stay.

 

Jessica smiled at her sweetly and she can’t help but smile back but her heart says the otherwise. She held Jessica once again not wanting to let go. Jessica tried her best to escape but she couldn’t so she was left no other choice but to use her triumph card. She doesn’t want to use it but Yuri left her no choice.

 

“Okay, I get it now Seobang” she said as she stopped moving.

 

Yuri’s face suddenly lit up with her statement. She let go of Jessica.

 

“Really~? You won’t leave?” she asked excitedly. Jessica smiled and nodded at her cutely. She hugged Jessica.

 

“So Seobang close your eyes I have a surprise for you~” She winked at Yuri and Yuri fell for it and closed her eyes excitedly. Jessica took this chance to get something from her back pocket and put it on Yuri’s hands before making a run for it wishing that Yuri would still be sane by the day she’s back.

 

 

Yuri opened her eyes and was horrified to see her worst nightmare.

 

 

 

 

DOG MILK. Jessica has brought a small packet of Dog milk with her just in case she really needed to use drastic measures for drastic situations like this.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Jessica was about to go into dreamland when she heard a loud and husky voice whining about her Taetae. Jessica let out a frustrated groan.

 

After all those calming speech Tiffany was the one whining about her Taetae on how she misses her already.

 

“Urgh! This is going to be one hell of a ride…please just let us arrive there already!” cried Jessica in frustration as she hit her head on the window glass.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

In Kwon Enterprise

 

 

Yuri stepped inside the building with a gloomy aura. She walked lazily towards the elevator and waited for it dejectedly.

 

*Sigh*

 

Yuri heard a sigh from her left and saw Taeyeon on the same manner as her and she looked at her as if asking if she’s the same with her and Taeyeon nodded in response.

 

“Tae…”

 

“Yul…”

 

The two looked at each other with pitiful faces before they ran into each other’s arms and hugged each other.

 

 

“WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Cried the two as they hugged each other, crying comically.

 

 

“SICA BABBBBBYYYYY!!!!!  / MUSHROOOOOOOOM!!!!!!”   \(>_<)/  \(>_<)/ 

 

-

 

A/N: Thank you for the comments and for those new subscribers ‘Wazz up!?’ (^_^)/