107 - She Left

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

 

Yuri woke up from her sleep and she stretched herself while yawning.

 

“*yawn* Morning Sica ba-…*sighs*” Yuri sighed when she looked at her right which was empty. She misses her beloved Ice Princess that she always loved to see first thing in the morning.

 

Her pale complexion, those rosy cheeks that she loves to pinch, her cute little nose that could smell cucumbers even for a mile away, her curly lashes , those soft blonde locks that smells like strawberries and finally her luscious lips that Yuri loves to kiss whenever she sees her adorable pout. Yuri certainly misses everything about her precious Ice Princess.

 

*Sighs*

 

Yuri frowned while staring blankly at the unused space in their bed. Yuri really misses her Jessica.

 

“How could I forget about that…” she started “She…left me.” Yuri looked up the ceiling and started drifting in her own thoughts.

 

“How could she do this!” she whined in frustration, stomping her feet on the mattress.

 

“She left me alone! Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

 

Yuri’s frustrated, emotionally.  She picked up the pillow and threw in hard on the wall.

 

“I HATE IT! I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE IT FOR THE NTH POWER!!!!!!!!” Yuri threw everything she could get her hands into. She stopped when she grabbed a picture frame which contains her and Jessica’s picture. Yuri stared blankly at the picture.

 

They looked so sweet and cute in that picture. Yuri was hugging Jessica by her waist while Jessica was sitting on Yuri’s lap, one of her hands on Yuri cheeks giving Yuri a long kiss on the cheeks, her other hand intertwined with Yuri’s.  They looked so perfect for each other, like a match made from heaven.

 

Yuri sighed as she reminisced that time. That picture was secretly taken when they played Truth or Dare with the others. The bottle landed on Jessica and she picked Dare. That time they weren’t still a couple though there’s a strong chemistry surrounded them. That time Yuri was frozen stiff on her spot when she saw the bottle stopped at Jessica. She saw the devious glint in her friend’s eyes particularly from an Evil Bunny and Evil Kid.

 

“Jessica…” Yuri put back the picture frame on the nightstand she couldn’t bring herself to throw that on the wall. Yuri curled herself like a ball trying to warm herself from the cold air that surrounds her, now that her source of warm and comfort wasn’t around.

 

Yuri saw her phone and started dialing numbers. She needed someone to talk to right now.

 

*Ring*

 

*Ring*

 

‘Hello? Whosh..*munch* dwish?*munch*’

 

“Hello, Soo help meeeeeeee” Yuri whined at Sooyoung. She could hear her munching sounds from the background.

 

“Yuwe?...mwhats wrong?*munch* dwonth dwishturb meh…*munch* Imh eating *munch*…”

 

“Soo! Stop eating will ya, I’m having a dramatic moment here and I can’t understand food language!” Yuri couldn’t understand a thing from Sooyoung.

 

‘Thawsts nhot…*munch* mhai phroblehm…*munch* bye~ ‘ Sooyoung hanged up on Yuri.

 

“What the hell…” Yuri stared at her phone in disbelief.

 

Yuri called another one.

 

‘Hello? It’s still 8 am in the morning so whoever you are stop bothering me!!!’ groaned a sleepy Hyoyeon from the other line.

 

“Hyo~ help meeeeee…..I can’t take it anymore! I am all alone he---“

 

“OH SHUT UP KWON YURI LET ME SLEEP AND STOP CALLING ME IN THE NIGHT!!!!!”  Hyoyeon hanged up on her.

 

For the second time her friends have hanged up on her.

 

“What kind of friends are they!!! Hanging up on me when I need them!” cried Yuri in frustration.

 

This time Yuri called Sunny, after a few rings she picked up.

 

“SUNNY! JESSICA, MY SICA BABY LEFT MEEEEE!!!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!! *sobs* SUNNY YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!” Yuri kept on rambling on Sunny.

 

“YAH! KWON YURI IF YOU WON’T SHUT UP I’LL PERSONALLY DRAG YOU FROM YOUR HOUSE AND PUSH YOU DOWN FROM THE TOP STAIRS OF OUR BUILDING IF WON’T STOP RAMBLING NONSENSE AT ME!---Beep Beep Beep”

 

Yuri was left speechless as Sunny’s sudden outburst. It seems Yuri had picked the wrong time to call Sunny cuz it seems she have woken up the Bunny from her sleep. Shivers ran on her spine when she thought of Sunny seriously dragging her and pushing her down from the top stairs.

 

She called Yoona but her phone was turned off. She made her final resort she called her best buddy, Taeyeon.

 

*Ring*

 

*Ring*

 

*Ring*

 

‘Hello, Yuri?’ Taeyeon’s sleepy voice answered her.

 

“TAENGOO!!! MY SICA BABY LEFT ME!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? YOU KNOW I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HER SHE’S MY EVERYTHING!!! *Sobs* My Sica baby….My Ice Princess…*sobs* She left me even if I tried to stop her but she wouldn’t listen! *sobs* Taeng, what did I do wrong? Did I do something that upset her? Am I not good enough for her? Why…WHY!?” Yuri cried on Taeyeon. Taeyeon kept silent and let Yuri let it all out.

 

Taeyeon’s sigh could be heard from the other line.

 

“Taeng…*sobs* S-She…”

 

‘Shhh…Yul stop crying it wouldn’t solve anything. Yes, I know she have left and it’s already been 6 days since she left so just hang on and stop crying okay? I know you weren’t be able to sleep peacefully from the past 6 days let alone you often skip lunch and seldom yourself in your paper work. But, Yul this isn’t the answer to your problems. Yul I am sure you didn’t do anything wrong though we all know you’re kinda stupid no, YOU REALLY ARE STUPID I AM 101% SURE OF THAT.’

 

“Yah!” Yuri protested.

 

‘Though there are many times you have done crazy things like hiding all Sooyoung’s food in the janitor’s closet that drove her crazy. There was even a time you played with Hyo’s speakers and ended up breaking them. The time you took hostage all of Yoong’s Rilakuma and threatened her to burn them in your incinerator, she cried hard on Seo that day. Do you even remember the time you---‘

 

“Okay, Okay…I get it I did so many crazy stuff no need to rub it off.”

 

Taeyeon smirked from the other line, she took a deep before she continued.

 

‘Well let’s just say you are CRAZY but we all know that you loved Jessica so much. You love her so much that you are such a pain in the cuz for PETE’S SAKE YURI STOP BLABBERING EARLY IN THE MORNING ABOUT JESSICA LEAVING YOU FOR EVERY FREAK’N DAY!!! YOU’RE IMPOSSIBLE KWON YURI SHE JUST LEFT AND THAT DOESN’T MEAN SHE’S LEAVING YOU FOR GOOD!!! OH, GOD. SHE JUST LEFT FOR HER WORK GOD DAMMIT! SHE’S JUST THERE FOR SEVEN DAYS, SEVEN DAYS SO STOP BLABBERING NONSENSE AND LET ME SLEEP AND DON’T EVEN BOTHER CALLING ME 12 MIDNIGHT JUST TO TELL ME THAT YOU MISS YOUR ICE PRINCESS!!!!!’

 

“B-But Taeng…I-I really miss her!!! My Sica baby isn’t with me for SIX DAYS, SIX DAYS!!!*sobs*” Yuri whined at Taeyeon.

 

‘Stop over reacting Kwon Yuri! You can’t stop her from leaving cuz it’s her work and she needs to go there cuz she’s a freak’n MODEL Yuri, a MODEL they need to shoot in there for their company’s 10th anniversary so stop over reacting!’ Taeyeon scolded Yuri.

 

“B-But she went to London and that’s so far away from here and…a-and the time line is different! I can’t even chat with her cuz it’s midnight in there when it’s morning here in Seoul!!!”  Yuri kept whining.

 

‘If you think you’re the only one suffering Kwon Yuri then you’re wrong!!! M-My Fany Fany Tiffany’s also with your Ice Princess…I am also suffering here! M-My Fany…NOOOO!!!! My Mushroom~ The bed is cold without you.‘ cried Teayeon from the other line.

 

“I know what you feel buddy…” said Yuri as she also cried for her Sica Baby.

 

‘What do you mean you feel what I feel? You have an Ice Princess and I have an Eye smile Princess so how could you feel the heat if you have someone with an aura of an iceberg?’

 

“Yah! Don’t judge my Sica baby….I could feel the heat rising up whenever she’s here! And admit it everybody knows that my Sica baby is HOT~” said Yuri with a smirk.

 

‘Oh so you could feel the heat~?’ asked Taeyeon in a teasing manner, rising her eyebrows though Yuri can’t see her.

 

“Hehehe…I know what you mean~” chuckled Yuri as she let out a sly grin also raising her eyebrows.

 

The two chuckled from their phone lines.

 

“*Sighs* So, just one more day and they’re back” sighed Yuri.

 

‘Yeah’

 

 

Silence

 

 

“MY SICA BABY~ / MY FANY FANY TIFFANY~” Cried the two.

 

A/N: Hehehe I just made this up randomly I hope you like it. xD

Though I know it's not that funny ....(=_=") Sorry guys *Bows* (_ _") 

Yuri was so dramatic with all the sighing and reminiscing then all those dramatic stuffs were all just because she’s being over dramatic when her Sica baby left for her job. (>w<)