104 - Milk

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

Yuri woke up early in the morning and zombie walked towards the bathroom and do her daily routine before going down to the kitchen. 

 

She walked towards the cupboards and took her Mickey Mouse mug then she walked towards the counter to grind some Ma juice. Yuri frowned when she saw that there's no more Ma to grind. Yuri sighed as she double checked, triple check and many more checks but, NONE was left.

 

"We're out of Ma" she sighed as she placed her mug on top of the counter top. Yuri walked towards the fridge to see if they still have milk. Since she already ran out of Ma she'll just have milk instead. 

 

"Milk...Milk...Milk" Yuri scanned the fridge from top to bottom.

 

"Eggs.. No"

 

"Bacons...hmm I'll make a sandwich for Sica baby" She took the bacon "Hmm...Bacon and Egg sandwich it is~" she also took some eggs and placed them on the counter beside the fridge.

 

"Fruits"

 

"Chocolates...nah too early for that"

 

"Where's the milk?" She wondered as she rummaged throught their fridge. "Aha! Milk finally" She found it on the farthest in the fridge. She took it and closed the fridge with her foot before walking towards her mug and poured some milk on it. Yuri drank the milk into half and placed her mug back on the counter top.

 

'The milk feels weird but I think I'm okay with it'

 

 

Yuri walked back to the fridge to see if there's still somethings that would interest her. As she scanned through the items in the fridge when she heard a whine and something brushing in her left leg, she looked down only to see Hani cuddling into her leg.

 

"Morning Hani~ how's your sleep?" She said as she crouched down to her dog and started petting its head. 

 

"Arf! Arf!.." Hani wagged her tail to Yuri. After what Hani did to Yuri's precious rubber shoes, the dog learned not to mess with her owner's favorite shoes except when a certain Ice Princess ordered her to. Even though Yuri bought her unfortunately she's more loyal to the Ice Princess.

 

"I'll prepare your breakfast in a minute so please be patient Hani" said Yuri and Hani barked at her owner as if she understood what Yuri said before she walked towards her bowl and sat on the floor patiently.

 

Yuri chuckled at her dog's antics "Good dog~" 

 

Yuri began cooking breakfast. Yuri hummed while she's cooking.

 

Unknown to Yuri, Jessica have silently tiptoed towards her. Hani saw Jessica and was about to greet her when Jessica held a finger to her lips signaling Hani to be quiet and she did so. Jessica smiled at hani as if saying 'Good girl~'

 

Yuri was too preoccupied with cooking and humming the same time that she didn't notice Jessica's presence behind her.

 

"Seobang~" 

 

Yuri stopped humming when she felt a pair of arms wrapped themself on her waist from the back. Yuri smiled at Jessica's sweet action. 'Hehehe...I'll play with her for a while' she thought.

 

"Yes, Jessica what can I do for you?" she said nonchantly and continued cooking. She didn't even looked at Jessica.

 

'Jessica' That word repeated itself inside Jessica's head

 

Jessica frowned and pouted with Yuri's seemingly cold reply. Yuri had just ignored her so don't expect her to be happy about it.

 

"Seobang~" she whined in her high pitched voice as she tightened her backhug on Yuri, firmly pressing her body into Yuri's back. 

 

Yuri's lips twitched when Jessica tightened the hug. 'Nuh ahh...not gonna loose this time Sica baby.' Yuri composed herself and just continued cooking, ignoring Jessica.

 

"Yuri-ah~ why are you ignoring meeeeeee~" That's it Jessica used her truimph card, her aegyo. She knows that Yuri won't be able to resist her when she shows aegyo. Jessica felt Yuri's body become tense and she knows it's working so she does it again but this time adding more aegyo on it.

 

"Yuwwreee~ Pweassee don't ignore Sica baby~?"  Jessica attacked Yuri with Aegyo.

 

'Damn it! No, Yuri NO...c-calm down it's just her a-aegyo...' she thought as she shut her eys tight in attempt to calm her down. 

 

'Breathe in...Breathe out...In...Out..I-*sniff* what's tha smell? *sniff* it smells like somethings---!!!'

 

"Seobang! the bacon's getting burnt!!! Seobang!" Jessica cut of her thoughts and started pointing at the bacon that Yuri was cooking. 

 

"." Yuri quickly turned off the stove and tried to save the poor bacon but it's no use it's already burnt into crisps. Yuri sighed as she threw the burnt bacons in the trash can. So they'll just have eggs for breakfast.

 

"Hani-ah~ here's your food...yum yum yum~" said Jessica as she fileld Hani's bowl with doog food. 

 

Hani wagged her tail in excitement.

 

"Done~" Yuri have finished cooking the eggs and made sure they weren't burnt like the bacons. She put them down the table in two plates with some loaves of bread. Yuri saw her mug and drank the remaining milk.

 

'Hmm~ I dunno why but it's getting good. I want more.' Yuri refillied her mug with milk.

 

'Yum, Yum, Yum~' Yuri happily drank the milk.

 

"Okay it's time for your milk Hani. I'll just get your Dog Milk in the fridge~" said Jessica as she looked for Hani's specially made milk for dogs but she seems can't find it. 

 

"Seobang did you see Hani's Dog Milk?" She asked Yuri who was busy drinking her milk.

 

"What milk?" She asked as she kept on drinking on her mug.

 

"You know, the specially made milk for dogs. The one we bought for Hani from the vet, the one with blue lines on its carton." Said Jessica.

 

Yuri then stared at Jessica with a poker face. 

 

"B-Blue lines?" She asked and Jessica just nooded her head with a smile.

 

"Yep, that's Hani's dog milk" she said.

 

Gulp.

 

'...don't tell me' Yuri looked at the milk on her mug with a horrified expression on her face. 'No, No, No, No...that can't be I didn't even saw a single blue line in that carton box' Yuri tries her best to believe that it's not what she think it is.

 

"Seobang" 

 

"Y-Yeah?"

 

"What are drinking? We ran out of Ma yesterday and we also need to get some milk cuz--Wait! Omona!....S-Seobang don't tell me t-that's..." Jessica gasped when she saw a small hit of milk mustache on the corner of Yuri's lips.

 

"Omo!!!" 

 

Gulps. 

 

Yuri looked at the carton box and slowly Her eyes widden in disbelief before she stared at the carton box in her hands. Slowly turned it around only to be horried more than she could be. 

 

There was a blue line on it's cover and a medium sized label that goes 'Dog Milk'.

 

Yuri's jaw dropped and the carton box slipped from her hands as it went limp and the milk spilled on the floor.

 

"What the he--Thud!"

 

Yuri suddenly fell, face flat on the ground.

 

"Omona, Seobang!" Jessica rushed to Yuri.

 

--------

 

In the Hospital

 

Yuri woke up in a bed. Yuri felt light headed and she felt her stomach churn. She felt like she had a major hangover and like she had throw up for Nth time. 

 

"Urghh....Damn Milk" 

 

"Oh! Seobang you're awake now." Jessica enetered the room with Hani in her arms.

 

"I hope you're feeling well now and next time plesae look carefully of what you're drinking or eating Seobang" said Jessica with a hint of teasing and Yuri just rolled her eyes. Jessica puts Hani down on yuri's bed.

 

"I'll just get you some food Seobang I bet you're hungry cuz we didn't get to eat breakfast" Jessica left the room.

 

Yuri stared at Hani who sat on the bed in front of her while staring innocently at her. Yuri frowned.

 

"Bad Dog no more milk for you, EVER."

 

---------------

A/N: Lolz something happened on Yuri even if her Sica baby wasn't plotting anything, YET. fufufu~ *sly smirk* xD