105 - Breakfast

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

Yuri promised to herself that she would NEVER EVER drink MILK ever again in her whole life. 

 

When Sunny heard about this she laughed so hard the she ended up rolling on the floor. She laughed to her hearts content, infront of Yuri. Yuri was so embarassed that her face was redder than a tomato if that's possible. Much to Yuri's dismay Sunny told it to her secretary, Victoria that made Yuri even more embarassed. 

 

Yuri never felt so embarassed in her entire life except the time she needed to beg for that last pair of flats that her Sica baby wanted but unfortunately a gay guy bought it and would only give it up she would be able to find him a date. Yuri just bid her whishes to Donghae when she set him up to meet up with that gay. Of course Donghae agreed to come cuz Yuri told him that there were many models in that party. Poor Fish faced-Oppa.

 

Yuri seriously wanted to dig up a hole and hide herself in there so no one could find her especially a certain Evil Bunny namely Lee Soonkyu. 

 

Yuri walked down the stair to be greated with a strange smell coming from the kitchen. She smelt something getting burnt so she dashed her way towards the kitchen almost tumbling down the stairs.

 

"Oppss...Sorry Hani" she said as she almost stepped o hani's tail.

 

"What's happe---Wha!?" Yuri stopped in the middle of the kitchen only to be welcomed by a horrifying sight. Her face turns pale as she gupls down a large amout of saliva. She felt her knees shaking down in fear.

 

"S-S-S-Si-Sicababy?" Yuri stuttered.

 

"Good morning Seobang~ come here let's have breakfast!" Said Jessica in her sweet voice while smilling sweetly at her terrified and shaken to the core Seobang. Yuri forced a smile on her face even though it's really hard to when she could feel her impending DOOM.

 

"S-S-S-Sica-ah...d-d-d-did y-you...c-co-cooked that?" she asked, she's beed praying so hard that she didn't and she's say 'No'. But much to Yuri's horror Jessica nodded cutely at her, oblivious to her Seobang's impending doom.

 

"Here Seobang let's eat~" Jessica pulled Yuri by her wrist and made her sit on the chair. Jessica quickly took a plate of a half burnt bulgogi (marrinated grilled meat) and filled Yuri's plate and put some rice on it and gave Yuri a side dish that Yuri couldn't identify.

 

"Errr...Sicababy...I-I think I'm n-not..hungry" Yuri let out an awkward laugh and she gulped when she saw Jessica frown while her eyes starting to water. 

 

'Oh Holy Crap! NO. just NOOOOO' Yuri panicked in her mind when she saw Jessica's watery eyes. Hell to the NO, N-O! she would hate herself if she ever made Jessica cry even for little things like this but this is a matter of life and death!

 

"Seobang doesn't want to eat the food I made for her...*sniff* I knew it! I shouldn't have woke up early in the morning just to prepare t-this...this thing! *sniff*" Yuri's jaw dropped and she felt that her heart also sank deep when she heard what Jessica have said.

 

Eat it and suffer or watch Jessica cry in front of her. 

 

'She made it especially for me'

 

'NOOOO!!!! You'll suffer great pain for this Yuri!' a voice from her head screamed at her. That must be her survival instinct.

 

'But My Sica baby have just woke up early just to prepare me this'

 

'That's the POINT! SHE PREPARED THIS, I REPEAT SHE PREPARED THIS!!! that only means one thing 'Death' ' 

 

Yuri looked at Jessica who was pouting and frowing in front of her while sniffing silently. She could see that she's trying her best to hold her tears. That made Yuri's heart ache. 

 

"D-Don't worry Seobang...I'll just throw it away" She said as she held the plate but Yuri stopped her and Yuri's eyes widen as she gasped in disbelief. 

 

Bandages. That's what she saw on Jessica's fingers. Yuri saw Jessica's fingers covered in band aids and bandages, she must have got them when she accidentally cut herself. Yuri felt her heart being stabbed a million times.

 

Yuri stared at Jessica's hands she was startled a bit when Jessica suddenly pulled her hand back, seemingly avoiding Yuri's eyes as she kept staring at the floor bitting her lower lip.

 

Yuri took a deep breath before she held Jessica's hand as gently as possible, afraid that she might hurt her hands. Yuri intertwined their hands before she brought them into her right cheek and brushed the back of Jessica's hand on her cheek. Yuri smiled sweetly at her.

 

Jessica was caught offguard with Yuri's sudden action. When she saw Yuri's smile she can't help but to smile back to her and look at their intertwined hands.

 

"Don't worry Sica baby, no need to throw them away I'll gladly eat it for you cuz you are my precious Sica baby that this Kwon Seobang LOVEEEESSSSS SOOO MUCCCHH~" Yuri sincerely said at Jessica while looking at her staright in the eyes.

 

'THE HECK'S WRONG WITH YOUUUUUU!!!???' Cried Yuri's Survival Instinct as if she had alredy gone mad and choose to be sweet at this kind of momment. 

 

It is official Kwon Yuri has DEFINITELY GONE CRAZY just for her Sica baby.

 

"I love you, Seobang~" Jessica kissed Yuri and smiled at her sweetly.

 

"Anything for you Sica baby~ Anything" Even Death. Yuri added in her head as she felt like she have dug out her own grave.

 

--------

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

"Urghhhh...." 

 

Yuri was lying on the bed after she have eaten her 'Speacially Made Breakfast'. Her phone was ringing and she took it from the nightstand.

 

'Hello?'

 

'Helloooow~ Yuwreeee~' 

 

'Urgh! Give me a break...Yah, Soonkyu! what do you want? can't you just call some other time like NEVER. I'm having a major stomachache here.' Growled Yuri as she pressed one of her hands into her poor anc abused stomach.

 

'Yah, YURI! How could you say that to meeeehhh I'll tell that to Sooyoungie~' Whined Sunny from the other line.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. 'Yeah, Yeah like that Giant Shikshin of your's could do something.'

 

'Hey! don't underestimate my Shikshin Kwon Yuri! by the way is Sica there?' 

 

'No, she left earlier cuz Tiff called her and told her that she has a photoshoot so yeah, she's not here' she replied nonchantly.

 

'Ohh okay...Oh! you said you're having a major stomachache right?' Sunny asked.

 

'Yeah so?' Yuri could imagine that a smirk must be playing across Sunny's face right now.

 

'Bwhahahaha....STUPID YUL....bwhahahaha...Let me guess you become Chessy Yul that  you ended up eating the food Jessica made just to please her right?' Said Sunny enthusiastically with a hint of amusement that irritated Yuri.

 

'Yah! if you have nothing to say other than make fun of me don't bother calling me!' 

 

Yuri ended the phone call and turned off her phone before drifting back to sleep so she wouldn't feel the pain.

 

'That's what you get for being Chessy Yul'

 

"Oh SHUT UP! you Survival Instict, GIVE ME A BREAK!"

 

------

A/N: Yay~ Double Updates in one day! \(^o^)/