103 - Over Sized Shirts and Iron Grip

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

Yuri woke up and started waking the sleeping Ice Princess who's using her arms as her pillow. 

 

"Sica...wake up I need to go to the bathroom." she said in her husky morning voice.

 

"Five minutes more..." said Jessica as she tightened her hug in Yuri's left arm.

 

"Sicababy~" whispered Yuri on Jessica's ears that earned a groan from the latter.

 

"No~...five minutes more Seobang~" she whined, her eyes still closed not bothering to open them.

 

Sigh.

 

Yuri tried to pry off Jessica's arms off of her but of course doing it as gently as possible but the  Ice Princess won't bulge from her Iron grip.

 

"Aish...why does she always have an iron grip whenever she's sleeping?" whinned Yuri. 'I couldn't even feel my left arm from her storng grip.'

 

Yuri leaned back on the headrest when she failed for the nth time, leating out a sigh. 

 

'Aigoo....how would I be able to go out to the gym if she wouldn't let go of my arm? And how could she have an iron grip when I'm the one that goes to the gym  and not her! Aishh...it seems my Sicababy is more stronger than her Seobang. Wait! d-does that m-means that I-I'm the WIFEY NOW!? Nuuuuuuhhhh I'M THE ONE AND ONLY CHARISMATIC,TALL, TANNED AND HANDSOME KWON SEOBANG!!!!....huhuhu *sobs* How could I protect my Sicababy from bad people when she's stronger than me!!!...So tonned abs wasn't enough after all*sobs*(T^T)'

 

Yuri cried and whinned in despair inside her head that she didn't notice a pair of brown orbs staring at her.

 

'Sicababy! I Promise over my beloved Ma juice, Mickey mouse and MY Y TONNED ABS!!! I would always go to the gym to become stronger just you wait. I'll be stronger than Yoong and Oh! I'll even study martial arts for you. I'll even ask Tao to teach me Wushu. Then I'll---'

 

"Seo-bang~ why are you spacing out? you know that's my thing and not yours~" teased Jessica as she talked sweetly with her high pitch voice near Yuri's right ear.

 

Yuri snapped back to reality when she heard a familiar sweet voice from her right ear and of course she knows that voice too well, even if it's husky or hoarse from---- okay let's stop there. Yuri looked down at her with a huge grin on her face. 

 

"Hehehe~ Sorry Sicababy" Yuri said before she gave Jessica a quick peck on the lips that made the latter giggle. 

 

Another peck.

 

And another.

 

"Yuri-ah~"

 

Then another one.

 

Anoth---*GULPS* (O////O")

 

"Seobang-ah~" Jessica purred ily on Yuri's right ear making her stop and stared at Jessica who looked at her teasingly with a cat-ish smirk on her face. 

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at Yuri's reaction. She smirked and leaned closer to Yuri's face. Yuri closed her eyes when she felt Jessica's hot breath on her face, waiting for the kiss but none came.

 

"Seobang~ I'm going to the showers..." she said as she blowed some hot air on Yuri's ear and nibbled on it lightly making her gasp. Jessica pulled back and walked towards the bathroom with a satisfied smirk on her face leaving a stiffed Yuri.

 

Yuri held her right ear, the heat traveling up to her face as she fanned herself.

 

"Whoo~ why is it hot in here? Sicababy's Mr. Aircon isn't broken so why does it suddenly got hot in here?" Yuri kept fanning  herself.

 

-------

 

Jessica came out of the showers, wearing a bathrobe while drying her hair. 

 

"Your turn now Seobang" she said as she walked up to the closet and look for something to wear. 

 

"O-Okaaay..." Yuri dragged on the word when she saw Jessica's back facing her. Yuri stared at her, admiring her figure starting from the top to the bottom but it found it's way back into Jessica's smooth legs. The bathrobe that Jessica was using only reached below her tigh revealing her milk white skin for Yuri to gawk and drool at.

 

Yuri was bust staring at her that she didn't notice that Jessica had caught her staring. Jessica was amused at Yuri's stupid expression as she stared at her. She followed Yuri's gaze and she let out a smirk when she realized that the latter was staring at her legs.

 

Smirk.

 

Jessica lifted up the bathrobe for a few centimeters and that caught Yuri offguard and she almost had a nose bleed. 

 

"Like what you see Seobang-ah~?" she before she pulled them down again and she caught Yuri frown and let out a low growl. Jessica can't help but giggle at her reaction.

 

"So, Seobang what do you say for yourself?" she asked as she arched an eyebrow at Yuri who just realized that was caught staring and her face immediately heated up. 

 

"I-I...uhh...I d-didn't me-an...to...s-sorry" Yuri fumbled in her words and she kept staring on the floor in embarasment.

 

Jessica chuckled at the shy Yuri.  'Cute~'

 

Jessica walked up to Yuri's direction after she had taken a random shirt and shorts from the closet. Jessica sat on the bed when Yuri suddenly stood up and walked pass Jessica heading towards the bathroom.

 

"I-err...I'll take a s-shower now...yeah, shower" 

 

Jessica sat on the side of the bed and just watched Yuri enter the bathroom. 

 

'Kekeke~ a shy Seobang is so cute! I just want to jump into her right now and hug her all day~'

 

Jessica looked down to the clothes she 'Randomly' took and before she changed into them. She looked at herself in the mirror before letting out a satisfied smirk. She then crawled back on teh bed and hugged a pillow waiting for her Seobang.

 

-------

 

Yuri came out of the showers and her mind was now refreshed from the scene earlier. 

 

'I'll go to the gym after we had breakfast....yeah I should' she thought and nodded her head.

 

'I'll just call for a delivery cuz I'm too lazy to cook and I can't let Sica cook breakfast for us or it'll be another one way ticket to an endless stomach pain.' Sigh.

 

' I have 'The-Oh-So-Great-Kwon-Yuri-Abs' but I wonder why my tonned abs can't take Sicababy's cooking?' Yuri unconsciously frowned and made different kinds of expressions. 

 

Jessica just watched her in amusement. 

 

'Maybe I should really learn Wushu it might help me develop an Iron stomach' she thought while nodding her head like an idiot. Seriously Yuri? How does learning Wushu help you to develop tolerance to Jessica's cooking? She's Jessica Jung so that means her 'Poisoning Cooking Level' is also in 'The Jung Level' so good luck you'll need lots of it.

 

Yuri's rediculous and dumb thoughts were cut off when she felt someone staring at her only to find a pair of brown orbs staring innocently at her? wait somethings off with her stare that Yuri is very doubtful of that so-called 'Innocent look' on her face. Yuri warily walked up to Jessica who was smilling 'Innocently' at her. 

 

Gulp.

 

'Why do I feel that her stare is NOT that Innocent?' she thought as she was about to crawl back into the bed when she abruptly stopped, her jaws dropped as low as possible and her eyes bulging out of her eyesockets.

 

Smirk.

 

Gulp. (O////O")

 

"W-w-w-why.....a-are you...uuhhmm....t-t-t-that ki-kind of....shirt?" Yuri stuttered as she gawked at Jessica who was wearing an OVERSIZED SHIRT and SHORT SHORTS while hugging a pillow adding a little cuteness into her 'Not-So-Innocent-Plan'. The shirt was so big that it barely hang on Jessica's body, one sleeves slipping off her shoulder revealing her flawless shoulders. 

 

Yuri gulped at ther sight. She felt like she's having an imaginary nosebleed. 

 

As Yuri's gaze traveled down she gulped a huge amouth of saliva cuz Jessica's oversized shirt and short shots created the illusion the she's not wearing anything underneath that shirt.

 

'Kwon Yuri stay calm you n-need to f-f-focus! You're going to the g-gym today....Control' Yuri kept on chanting the word 'Control' in her mind as she tried to fight back the urge to jump into Jessica right here right now. But Yuri's eyes betrays her as she kept stealing glances at Jessica. 

 

She was frozen when she accidentally made eye contact with Jessica who satred at her with a teasing look yet bearing an innocent look on her face. 

 

'How could she do that!? teasing me while looking innocent the same time! Urghhh...'

 

"Seo-bang-ah~" Jessica called.

 

"I'll be right back later Sicababy. Just order some food for breakfast, Bye!" Yuri said as she quickly stood up dashed out of the house ehading towards the gym.

 

Jessica smriked and laid her back comfortably on the bed. She knows her plan worked even though yuri still went on the gym cuz she knows that her Byun Seobang wouldn't stop thinking about this that she'll end up spacing out the whole time while having that stupid dreamy expression on her face.

 

-------

 

A/N: Hahaha Poor Yul and Witty Jessica~ Go Sica *waving a 'GO SICABABY~' banner* \(^_^)/