SPECIAL CHAPTER I - Phone Calls

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

A/N:

 

 

WARNING!!!

 

 

 

 

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TOO MUCH FLUFF AND OVER FLOWING SWEETNESS THAT THE AUTHOR IS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY READER TO BE DIAGNOSED WITH DIABETIS!!!!

 

 

 

 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

 

 

 

 

IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO READ THIS PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO SUE THE AUTHOR THANK YOU~ :D

 

(P.S.: The warning was false so please be prepare your tissue box or any handkerchiefs, Thank you)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica walked up to Yuri’s Study room where Yuri was currently working on a file. She knocked on the door.

 

“Seobang, I’ve brought you some tea and some sandwiches, you’ve been working in there since morning you need to eat to.” She said but the latter didn’t give a response.

 

“Yuri-ah.” called Jessica, she was about to open the door when she heard Yuri talking/whispering to someone over the phone. Jessica tried to listen because she suddenly had a bad feeling about this.

 

‘I’ll call you later Jessica’s here, bye’  “Sica Baby the door’s open” called Yuri from the other side. Jessica stood there for a moment analyzing the things that she just heard.

 

“Sica?” Jessica snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Yuri standing in front of her. She immediately handed the tray of food to Yuri. “I-I’ll be going out for a while Seobang just eat your food.” Said Jessica as she quickly turned her heel and was about to walk away but a hand grabbed her wrist stopping her.

 

“Seobang I have to go to somewhere.” She said not bothering to look at Yuri.

 

“Sica Baby what’s wrong?” asked Yuri, she put down the tray at the table near the door and walked up to Jessica before giving her a hug.

 

Jessica shivered at the hug, she didn’t know why but the hug felt so cold unlike what it was always been. Was it because of the phone call? That’s why Jessica is feeling this way?

 

“Nothing’s wrong Seobang” said Jessica as she shook her head lightly her eyes glued on the floor. Yuri noticed Jessica’s cold actions. She made her face her but the latter kept it’s gaze on the floor.

 

“Sica Baby, tell me please” Yuri gently lifted her chin and made her face her, Yuri showed her worried puppy eyes at Jessica. She wants to know why the latter was acting like this. Jessica looked at Yuri with worry full eyes.

 

“Seobang… I”

 

“Hm?” Yuri hummed in response.

 

Jessica stopped when she saw Yuri’s heartwarming gaze while she’s Jessica’s head and sometimes playing with her blonde locks. Jessica felt relieved with the latter’s sweet action. She shook her head lightly, she felt guilty of doubting her Seobang she knows she could trust Yuri because Yuri loves her and she knows that.

 

“No, it’s nothing Seobang, just continue your work I’ll be out for a while” she said while tiptoeing to give her Seobang a peck on the lips.

 

“Okay” Yuri just shrug off the odd feeling because she trusts Jessica and if the latter has some problems she’ll tell her if she’s ready. “Be careful Sica Baby.” She said before she gave Jessica one last hug before she let go of her.

 

“I’ll be going now Seobang remember not to tire yourself out.” Reminder Jessica as she walked away towards the stairs.

 

Yuri sighed and she let out a weak smile. She walked back to the door and was about to turn the knob when her phone rang. She looked around first for any signs of Jessica and when she found it was clear she answered it.  A smile immediately showed across her face.

 

“Yes, I’m almost finished with my work…yeah…okay…I’ll meet you after this, bye take care you little baby~*chuckles*” said Yuri as she entered the room and locked it from the inside. She ended the call and went back to work.

 

-THE END-

 

----

A/N: NUUUUUUHHHH!!!! What are you doing Yuri!? I am so gonna--Eh!? There's more? (o_O") Okay, fine...Please continue scrolling down. (>_<")

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

-CONTINUATION- 

 

 

Unknown to her Jessica was standing behind the wall and she was listening to the conversation all this time. Jessica has both of her hands tightly shut on to prevent any sound coming out. She could not believe what was happening. Yuri was talking sweetly on the phone as soon as she left and on top of that she’s going to meet that person.

 

She knew Yuri was leaving quite often since last week but she thinks that it was all related to work just what Yuri always says whenever she asks her, of course she trusts Yuri and just let her go but is sweet talking also part of her work?

 

‘Was that all related to your work Seobang? You always said that those calls were work related but what was that I’ve heard?’ thought Jessica.

 

‘I trust you Seobang so please don’t crush it.’ silently begged Jessica as she left the house with a heavy feeling. She trusts Yuri and she would always will.

 

After that day Jessica never spoke about it on Yuri and just pretended that it never happened. She even tries her best to convince herself to forget about it whenever she sees Yuri secretly calling that person and immediately hanging up when she comes up and trying to change the topic whenever Jessica asks her where she went and who is she calling. Jessica’s hurting but she doesn’t show it Yuri, if her conclusions were right she wanted Yuri to admit it herself and tell her the reason why so until that happens she’ll just put up with this.

 

Jessica was walking towards their room when she heard Yuri talking to the phone inside her Study Room. Jessica bit her lower lip, tears b in her eyes.

 

‘Yes…The same café...tomorrow…address…bye~’ those were the words she was be able to hear from their conversation before Yuri hang up. Jessica couldn’t take it anymore and ran back to their room and buried her head on the pillows, wetting them as she let her tears flow out. She cried and cried until she fell asleep.

 

After Yuri had finished her work she went to their room to change clothes, she’s going out today. She saw Jessica already asleep in their bed curled into a ball. Yuri smiled at the cute sight. Yuri walked up to her and covered her with a blanket so the latter wouldn’t be cold. She kissed her forehead.

 

“Sleep tight Sica Baby, I love you~” she whispered before she left. She didn’t even notice that the latter had cried herself into sleep.

 

----

A/N: OH MY GOSH!!! I hate myself for writing this chapter *sobs* NUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH MY YULSIC HEART!!!  \(T.T)/

Thank you very much to those who had Subscribed and Commented to this story. 

Don't worry this is just a joke chapter or maybe not *got shot by angry Yulsic fans* xP