109 – Let’s Get ‘’

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

Yuri woke up early and a smile crept on her face when she saw Jessica sleeping peacefully in her arms. Yuri pecked the latter’s lips.

 

Kiss

 

“Wake”

 

Kiss

 

“Up”

 

Kiss

 

“Now”

 

Kiss

 

“Sica”

 

Kiss

 

“Baby~”

 

Kisses back *Grins*

 

“Morning Seobang~” Jessica kissed Yuri back and smiled sweetly at her. Yuri grinned and gave the latter a tight hug. Jessica cuddled closer to Yuri.

 

The two just cuddled in bed until Yuri decided to let go, Jessica looked up to her cutely. “Cute~ hehehe” Yuri pinched her nose before giving it a kiss. Jessica grinned at her.

 

“Let’s go down now Sica Baby I’m hungry now.” Said Yuri and stood up from the bed. She saw the latter pouting and holding her arms towards her. Yuri chuckled at her childish lover, she turned her back on Jessica and crouched down so that the latter could position herself and Jessica wrapped her arms on Yuri’s neck while her legs wrapped around Yuri’s waist. Yuri piggyback ride Jessica down to the kitchen.

 

“The Kwon Express had reached its destination, choo choo~” chimed Yuri while imitating a train. Jessica giggled at Yuri.

 

Yuri carefully put her down the table instead of the chair. “Ms. Conductor Sica Baby isshhh hungrrryyy~” Jessica used aegyo and Yuri gave her quick kiss before she walked towards the fridge. “Okay, Okay…I’ll make breakfast now to the hugrrryyy Baabbbyyy~”

 

Yuri scanned the fridge and a frown made its way on her forehead. She sighed before she looked at Jessica.

 

“What’s wrong Seobang?” asked Jessica to the sighing Yuri.

 

“We ran out of stock Sica baby, we need to go to the supermarket Baby” said Yuri as she walked to Jessica and put her hands on either side of Jessica, trapping her in the table.

 

“Is that so then let’s go Seobang~” said Jessica while playing with Yuri’s raven hair. Yuri nodded her head.

 

 

“But before that Baby let’s also get ‘’” she whispered on Jessica’s ear while blowing some hot air on it making the latter shiver.

 

“YAH! BYUN SEOBANG!!!” Jessica hit Yuri repeatedly on the chest her face turning red as a tomato. She kept looking down on the floor embarrassed with Yuri’s comment.

 

Yuri chuckled at Jessica’s cute reaction. Yuri couldn’t help but to tease the girl because she looks so cute whenever she’s all flustered. Yuri raised an eyebrow and smirked at the Shy Ice Princess.

 

“Oww…that hurts Baby I’m not a Byun but I think you are because see, you kept hitting my chest” she faked a hurt expression “Admit it Baby you like doing this” she said while wriggling her eyebrows while pointing at her chest which Jessica kept on hitting.

 

Jessica’s face heated up even more with Yuri’s statement. “YAH!!! I-I..AM NOT!” she kept on hitting Yuri. Yuri laughed at her. “Stupid Seobang…teasing me” she mumbled but Yuri caught it and she let out a huge grin.

 

Yuri lifted Jessica’s chin with two fingers and made her look at her. She smirked at Jessica’s redden face. Jessica looked away but Yuri made her face her. Yuri smiled at her before she slowly leaned closer.

 

Jessica closed her eyes when she saw Yuri leaning closer. Her breath hitched when she felt Yuri’s hot breath nearing hers.

 

“Sica Baby you’re the Byun one I didn’t meant ‘Us ’ but I mean let’s buy ‘’ the juice one but I think I like your idea better~ ByunSica” Yuri whispered in her husky voice on Jessica’s right ear.

 

Jessica’s eyes shot wide open and she gently pushed Yuri away from her, Yuri couldn’t contain her laughter and started laughing at the flustered Jessica.

 

“YAAAHHHH!!! SEOBANG, STOP TEASING MEEEEE!!!!!” whined Jessica but the latter can’t stop laughing at her embarrassed lover. Yuri rested her forehead on the latter’s and gave her a sweet and loving smile.

 

“Sorry Sica Baby but you’re so cute when you’re flustered and I can’t help it.”

 

“Hmp!” Jessica pouted and crossed her arms while looking at the side. Yuri sighed at her lover’s childish antics. She gently placed her hand on Jessica’s cheek and made her look at her and before the latter could open up Yuri silenced her with a kiss.

 

“Sorry Baby~” She flashed her killer smile.

 

Jessica ignored Yuri but latter on give in and smiled back at her Seobang.

 

Yulsic enjoyed their morning.

 

---

A/N: Awww~ SO FLUFFY I…I-I CAN’T *can’t breathe due to the cuteness overload of Yulsic* (>////<)