108 – Sunday Morning with WHO!?

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

Yulsic was peacefully sleeping in their bed.

 

 

A figure moved and kept turning from left to right trying to find a comfortable spot to go back to sleep but failed miserably.

 

 

“Urgh…can’t sleep.” groaned none other than Jessica as she sat up from the bed.

 

 

It was a surprise that Jessica woke up before Yuri. Jessica was about to stand up when she felt something restraining her, she saw Yuri’s arms hugging her by the waist. Jessica tried to remove them but Yuri tightened her grasp, refusing to let go of her even in her sleep.

 

 

“Yuri-ah…let go I need to go to the bathroom.” Said Jessica in a soft tone as she tries to pry off Yuri’s arms. She knows that Yuri’s awake already.

 

 

Yuri kept pretending that she’s still asleep and snuggled closer to Jessica’s waist. Jessica sighed she gave up and started Yuri’s head playing with her raven locks.

 

 

Yuri enjoyed Jessica’s touch, she’s smiling like an idiot though she still kept her eyes closed and just enjoyed the moment.

 

 

‘Warm~’ thought Yuri as she missed her Sica Baby who just came back from her one week trip to London a few days ago.

 

 

Jessica was shocked to see Yuri whining like a child who was left by her mother in the daycare for the first time. Yuri was a mess, a total mess.

 

 

By the time Yuri saw her she immediately ran to her and hugged her tight like she’s the only life line she had in this world. Jessica was worried about Yuri but also touched the same time with Yuri’s actions. Yuri missed her so much and she did too. As much as she wanted to call Yuri she just can’t cuz her schedule was packed to the last second and the time line didn’t help much either, it made things much worse.

 

 

Jessica have to sleep alone in a cold bed without her Seobang to hug her tight so she wouldn’t be cold and she missed her protective embrace, she felt so safe in those embrace. Jessica was glad to be back and she’s also glad that she didn’t have to put up with a whining Manager aka Tiffany who kept on rambling that she misses her Taetae and she can’t sleep without her. Tiffany kept on whining at her and acting like a spoiled brat that have its favorite toy taken away.

 

 

Jessica even have to retort into threatening her into shredding her passport so she won’t be able to go back and see her Taetae ever again if she won’t stop whining which Tiffany immediately shut .

 

 

“Sica baby~” Yuri mumbled and Jessica chuckled at Yuri.

 

 

Yuri tightened her hug but an idea popped in her head. One of her hands slowly traveled up to Jessica’s back and slowly traced her spinal cord which the latter shiver down in response. She drew small circles on her back.

 

 

“Yuri-ah~ stop it” said Jessica as she felt tingly at Yuri’s touch. She tried to pry off Yuri’s hands but the latter used her other hand and held her by the waist, slowly pulling her down the bed.

 

 

“Nah uhh~” Yuri playfully shook her head as she hovered on top of Jessica.  One of her hands skillfully slid down Jessica’s t-shirt and outlined her stomach.

 

 

Jessica shivered at the coldness of Yuri’s hands beneath her bare stomach.

 

 

“Yuri s-stop it!” She tried to stop Yuri but Yuri took her hand and intertwined them and placed above her head. Yuri grinned at her like an idiot. Jessica pouted at Yuri.

 

 

Yuri saw her pout and quickly pecked Jessica’s pouted lips before showering Jessica’s face with soft kisses. Jessica slowly understood what Yuri wanted to say, ‘I really miss you’ those were the words that’s she’s trying to convey through her actions.

 

 

“Yuri…” called Jessica.

 

 

“Hm?” Yuri looked at her.

 

 

Jessica slowly traced Yuri’s jaw line with her free hand, Yuri shivered at her touch. Yuri closed her eyes enjoying Jessica’s touch. Yuri felt a light thug and suddenly felt a soft pair of lips on hers. Yuri just kept her eyes closed as she responded to the kiss.

 

 

“Yuri-ah~”

 

 

The gentle kiss started to become hot and passionate when Yuri slipped in her tongue inside Jessica’s mouth causing the latter to let out a slight moan. Yuri’s free hand started to wander around she was about to slip her hand under Jessica’s shorts when a loud knocking was heard from their door plus the constant ringing of the doorbell.

 

 

“Argh!!!...” Yuri stopped and muttered curses. She decided to ignore it and decided to continue her business.

 

 

“Y-Yuri-ah~…stop s-someone’s at the d-door…”said Jessica.

 

 

“Nah…uhh…not stopping just ignore them.” She said as she attacked Jessica’s neck that surprised the latter.

 

 

Ding Dong!

 

 

“Yuri-aahh!...t-the door” Jessica squirmed at Yuri’s sudden attack. Her breathe starting to hitch as she slowly felt her temperature rising.

 

 

“hmm…No…”

 

 

“YURI!” Jessica had no choice but to raise her voice and Yuri huffed angrily and stood up from their position before she marched down to the door with heavy steps ready to pounce and choke the person who disturbed their ‘moment’.

 

 

“I swear I’ll choke out all the air in his lungs as soon as I get him…” muttered Yuri as she prepared herself to scare the living daylights of him and make sure that person would be history in no time.

 

 

The constant knocking on the door just fueled up Yuri’s anger.

 

 

“YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU--!?” She opened the door with so much force that it almost lost off its hinges and gave her most frightening glare to the person in front of their door but it seems it was Yuri that was scared the living daylights out of her  as soon as she saw who’s on the other side of the door.

 

 

“Good morning Yuwreeeeeeee~”

 

 

Yuri’s mouth opened and closed several times she was so speechless that she can’t utter a single word. She stood frozen on the door.

 

 

“A-A….A-A-Ap-Appa!? What are you d-d-doing here?” Yuri was shocked to see her father standing in front of their door with a wide grin on his face.

 

“How are you Yuri? I missed you! So how’s work, are still having troubles with some pesky clients?” Mr. Kwon engulfed his dumbfounded daughter into a bear hug before he welcomed himself inside and walked past Yuri while examining the interior of the house, nodding approvingly. “You have some great taste my beloved daughter…I like the house.” He complimented before he sat comfortably on the couch and stared at his daughter who stared at him with a dumbfounded expression.

 

 

“What?” asked Mr. Kwon as he raised an eyebrow. Yuri snapped back to reality and coughed before she closed the door and walked up to his father.

 

 

“Appa, why are you here? I thought you’re in America playing chess with the Vice-President?” asked Yuri as she took a seat just across his father.

 

 

“Whaaaat!? My daughter doesn’t want to see me anymore?” he asked as he dragged on the word and spoke in a childish tone. “And yeah I was in America but I was in France ten minutes ago having tea with some old friends of mine before I went here and the chess game was a piece of cake, even the President didn’t stand a chance on me” He said as he raised his eyebrows teasingly.

 

 

“France? But—“ “If you have already forgotten my forgetful daughter I am on the middle of my around the world trip and not America trip so don’t be surprised if ever I gave you  a call from Africa or a postcard from South pole, okay?” Cut off Mr. Kwon as he took a random magazine from the coffee table and started flipping on it.

 

 

Yuri gave up and just heaved a sigh. It’s her father we’re talking about now so if ever Kwon Yuri is already too much to handle because of her random craziness and over acting dramas well Mr. Kwon is on a different level.

 

 

“By the way Yuri, where’s Sooyeon?” he asked without looking.

 

 

“She—“ Yuri was about to answer his question when he suddenly stood up from the couch and threw the magazine somewhere and started shaking Yuri by her shoulders. “SHE WHAT!? Oh My Gosh Yuri! Did Sooyeon left you already!? I knew it my daughter was really no good, are you really a KWON!? Oh my, I think my poor heart can’t take it anymore. Yuri did you do something stupid that made her run away? TELL ME, QUICK! Maybe Appa can still do something about this and we’ll be one happy family once again with endless rainbows, flying unicorns with a tap dancing leprechaun with his pot of gold! Yuri---“ “YAH, APPA! Stop it will ya? Actually she’s---“

 

“Oh My Gosh! Actually she dumped you because she realized that my daughter is such an airhead who acts like a four year old child who keeps on exaggerating things and her random craziness!!!” exclaimed Mr. Kwon. Yuri just stared at her ‘Crazy Father’ with disbelief. “Right Yuri? I am right, right Yuri? Yuri don’t worry everything will be fine because Appa will flip the whole earth just to find Sooyeon for you if she ever ran away like your Umma when she found out that I have taken you skydiving with me when you were 2 years old. Don’t worry Yuri Appa will even go to space if needed.” Mr. Kwon kept on rambling while giving his daughter a comforting hug.

 

 

“Appa..I” Yuri tries to get herself free but her father didn’t want to let go. “Appa, Umma didn’t ran away that time like what you have thought. But, you over reacted and booked VIP flights for every country that Umma might ran away to and that was 30 countries for Pete’s sake! You even contacted the Pentagon for her whereabouts and hired countless agents and sent them all around the world! Appa stop over reacting, please.” Said Yuri in frustration.

 

 

Mr. Kwon pulled from the hug and stared at his daughter with hurt eyes. “B-But…Your Umma…s-She was gone! I couldn’t find your Umma so I thought she ran away because she got angry with me taking you skydiving with me!!! A-and…*sobs*” Yuri rolled her eyes at his overly dramatic father.

 

 

“Dad, Umma didn’t ran away, remember? She was just in the neighbor’s house watching soap operas with her friends. You said looked for her but why didn’t you even try looking for her in the house beside ours but instead over acted and did crazy stuffs to that extent!” retaliated Yuri to his Father as she moved herself away from his father’s grasps.

 

 

“B-But your Umma said that she’ll ran away if I ever made something really stupid.” Whined Mr. Kwon as he slumped down on the couch.

 

 

‘Oh God, why do I have such a crazy father?’ thought Yuri. “But Appa what you did was not ‘Stupid’ but it was definitely ‘CRAZY’. And by the way My Sica Baby didn’t ran away or left me for someone though that would likely to be impossible to happen because we’re match made from heaven” grinned Yuri at his father who gave her the same identical ‘Kwon Grin’. 

 

 

“So, Where is she?” asked Mr. Kwon.

 

 

“She’s upstairs Appa, in our bedroom” said Yuri as she looked up to the direction of their room. Mr. Kwon’s mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape while nodding his head, following his daughter’s eyes. His serine face slowly turned into a sly grin before he quickly stood up from his seat and gave Yuri a quick hug.

 

“A-Appa?” Yuri was startled at his father’s sudden action.

 

 

“See ya later Yuri, I’ll continue my around the world trip now with your Umma inside my heart *chuckles*” Mr. Kwon walked up to the garden while Yuri was following his father with a confused expression on her face.

 

 

“I’ll be leaving now just say ‘hi’ to me for Sooyeon and tell her that I want beautiful grandchildren running around the house that calls me Grandpa!!!” shouted Mr. Kwon as he walked up to Yuri’s garden where a helicopter suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Mr. Kwon held on the ladder and the helicopter slowly flew away from Yuri’s house.

 

 

“YAH! APPA!!!” Yuri was suddenly embarrassed at his father’s statement about his ‘grandchildren’s’. Yuri was blushing madly. “Crazy and Stupid Appa…” muttered Yuri under her breath.

 

 

“YAH! I heard that Yuri! Appa’s not stupid he’s incredibly intelligent!!!” shouted Mr. Kwon as he climbed up the helicopter.

 

 

Yuri sighed in relief that his father had already left from his sudden visit. She walked back into the house only to be frozen on the spot. Yuri gulped.

 

 

“Hi Seobang~*smirk*”  

 

 

“…”

 

 

Yuri was frozen when she saw Jessica in front of her wearing a new see through nightgown with a pair of y and lacy lingerie.  Jessica smiled ily at Yuri her eyes slowly turning into cat like ones which looked incredibly stunning for Yuri. Yuri gulped the lump of saliva in while fanning herself in attempt to cool herself but it wasn’t working with the definition of ‘y’ just right in front of her.

 

 

“Yuri-ah~” Jessica purred as she walked up to Yuri and draped her arms on her neck pulling their bodies closer leaving no gap between them. Yuri could feel the heat rising up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shall we start working on those little Yul and little Sica’s that Appa wanted~?” She whispered in Yuri’s ears which made Yuri shiver as Jessica’s hot air blew on her right ear. Yuri let out her infamous ‘Kwon Grin’ before she picked up Jessica bridal style walking to their room.

 

 

 

---

 

Inside the helicopter Mr. Kwon was sipping his tea while watching the scenes from above.

 

 

“*chuckles* Prepare yourself Yuri-ah it’ll be a loooooooooooong night~ *sighs* I wish your Umma was still here but of course she forever remains inside my heart because a Kwon only gives their heart to one person and take it with them for all eternity. “

 

 

-----

A/N: Long time no see guys~ (^_^)/  Sorry if I can't upadate regularly cuz I could only write some chapters if I have some free time so I'll try my best. Friday and Saturday's are usually the time I have free time to write so please be patient with your busy Author (^_^") 

 

Credits to the real owner of the wonderful Fanart of Yulsic  (^w^)