101 - Alarm clock

101 On How to Screw your Seobang's Morning Exercise

Yulsic was peacefully sleeping in their room. Yuri's hugging Jessica by the waist and Jessica is snuggling on Yuri's chest. Yuri woke up when she felt Jessica shift her weight and snuggled closer into her body.

 

"*yawn* morning already?"

 

Mumbled Yuri as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. She smiled when he saw a sleeping blonde peacefully sleeping in her embrace.

 

"Hehehe...cute~" she stuck a strand of blonde locks behind Jessica's ears.

 

She just stared at her, admiring the sleeping figure in her arms. "It's time to wake now Sicababy~" said Yuri before she kissed the latter's forehead in attempt to wake he up though it doesn't really work it's just her excuse to steal a kiss from Jessica.

 

"Wake up now my Ice Princess, your Kwon Seobang is waiting here~" she said while trailing light kisses from Jessica's forehead down to her nose, cheeks, chin and lastly to her lips but before she could do it the supposedly sleeping blonde beat her to it.

 

"Morning Seobang~" smiled Jessica to her Seobang who was smiling at her and also because of her action earlier. Jessica giggled cutely.

 

"Sicababy~" cooed Yuri as she hugged Jessica closer, sniffing the strawberry scent from the latter. Jessica snuggled closer to Yuri enjoying her warmth.

 

Yuri was really enjoying the moment. This was rare sight for Yuri because usually Jessica would still be asleep in this hour because for crying out loud it's still 7:30 am in the morning and would you expect Jessica Jung to be up this early, definitely NOT.

 

Yuri was really in the good mood not just because she woke up with a sleeping goddess in her embrace and on top of that she was able to wake her up easily. Now come to think of it, Jessica woke up easily when Yuri tried to wake her up which is definitely weird. Yuri could feel that something is odd in here but she just brush it off when she felt a soft peck on he lips.

 

Yuri looked down to a smiling Jessica. She can't help but to pinch her cheek.

 

"Cute~"

 

"Oww...I know that already Seobang, tell me something I don't know" replied Jessica with a smirk. Yuri can't help herself and kissed Jessica earning a sweet smile from the latter.

 

She leaned in again for a kiss when she suddenly remembere something.

 

"Oh! Sicababy let's continue this some other time I still have to do my morning jog bye~" said Yuri as she dashed towards the bathroom leaving a whinning and pouting Jessica on the bed. Jessica whined like a kid but Yuri have already closed the door.

 

Jessica smirked when Yuri was out of her sight and just laid back on the bed and try to sleep once again. 'Hehehe~ sorry Seobang but not today. No morning exercise for you~' thought Jessica as she looked at the clock saying '8:05 am' before she drifted back to sleep.

 

----------

 

Jessica woke up when she felt the bed shift and she found Yuri in her white tee and jogging pants while drying her hair. Jessica moved up to her and hugged her from behind, her chin resting into Yuri's shoulder.

 

"Seobang~ please stop doing this--"

 

"No." Yuri cut her off.

 

"But-"

 

"No."

 

Jessica pouts and lays back into the bed hidding her smirk. Yuri stood up and pecked Jessica's pouted lips before walking towards the.door.

 

"Be back later Sicababy, take care" all she said before heading down stairs. She was already in front of the door when her phone rang.

 

"Hello?"

 

"WHAT THE HELL KWON YURI!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!??? WHY AREN'T YOU STILL HERE? GET YOUR TANNED IN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!"

 

"What the Hell!...Soonkyu why are you shouthing early in the morning!? Its still 8 in the morning...damn! My ears hurt"

 

Yuri could hear the other scoff from the other line.

 

"Hey! I know you're rolling your eyes in there." Scoffed Yuri. Holding the phone away from her ear cuz the bunny might damage her ears again.

 

"Kwon Yuri you're dead later. And for your information its already 10:30 AM IN THE MORNING!!! Get your life straight Kwon... by the way it's SUNNY for you BOSS" hissed Sunny before she hang up on a dumbfounded Yuri with agape.

 

"Oh ." She cursed before dashed back to their room and quickly changed her clothes and dashed out of their house. Driving like a drag racer.

 

"Hehehe~ mission success." Jessica laughed mischivously before messaging Sunny and telling her that she'll get her reward later.

 

Beep. Beep.

 

' Anything for you Sica~ ; )'- Sunny

 

Jessica laid back in the bed, sniffing Yuri' s scent. She looked at the alarm clock which she set three hours late last night so basically Yuri woke up 10 am and not 7 am. She didn't realize it because Jessica knew that Yuri would be too tired because she went home late yesterday. She started giggling at the thought of Yuri's panicking face as she dashed out of their house.

 

Today is Sunday that means today is Yuri's day off from work. She couldn't wait to see Yuri's reaction when she realize that today is her day off that must be epic.

 

Her thoughts was cut off when she heard Yuri's car parking in their garage. Jessica put on her innocent face when a fuming Yuri entered their room. Yuri was muttering curses about late alarm clock, day off and Sunny. Yuri threw off her business attire. Jessica watched her with an amused expression on her face which didn't go unnoticed by Yuri.

 

Yuri cocked her head to the side before a smirk grew accross her face as she walked closer to the latter with an idea playing in her mind.

 

Jessica's smirk turned into a confused and innocent look when she saw Yuri slowly approaching her with a smirk on her face.

 

"Yuri?"

 

"This day wasn't that bad at all~"

 

 

------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone! This is my first ever story in AFF and I'm just an amateur writer and just writing for fun so please bear with me. English isn't my first language though.