7

Here I Am

“So, … well tell me about you and L now.” Woohyun started to sound serious and worried.
“What happened at Jeju?”
“Hyung, I thought I couldn’t forget him but now I guess…” Sungjong explained everything that happened in Jeju.
“So, what’s your decision for this case? I mean actually this kind of thing is not that big, but now the media knew something and most important is that he is an idol. So how will you face that problem? I bet he might be in a serious situation now. And I have a feeling that you also need to solve this case for your own self. So that they won’t disturb you anymore Sungjong ah. Now, tell me what do you wanna do now?”
“Hyung, what should I do? I also hate this situation. I hate people keep eyeing on me. It makes me sick.”
“Did L contact you after you two having a fight?”
“Why would? Also we don’t have each other numbers.”
“What??? How come you end up being like that even after kissing…!!!!”
“Shuuuuuu……. Hyung!!! Hoya’s hyung is in the room beside ours!!”
“Sorry! I forgot about that! Aighhhh you are so silly Sungjong ah!! How can I face your hyung if he knew about this!”
“Sorry Hyung! It’s all my fault I know.”
“No, well yes. It’s your fault. Let it be! Now what do you want to do?”
“May be, shall I wait abit more about this situation. If the news keep blowing out, like on TV and also the media keep stalking me, I will do something.”
“Right! Let’s wait for a day at least.” Both nodded.
“Hyung, I don’t wanna leave from here” Sungjong started to sound sad.
“I also don’t want you to, but Sungjong ah you know? What will you explain to Hoya when he wakes up? We both do need to tell him. And I think you should leave here for a while. Be back when you totally forget about L. hmmm? How does it sound? Please think carefully and let’s go sleep now. You can think for few more days. So take times and tell me after when you have considered enough.”
“You are right Hyung. Thank you so much Hyung. I love you” Sungjong hugged Woohyun.
“Awh Jong ah I love you more.” Then both went to Sungjong’s room and sleep.

 

After few hours passed,

“Hey, wake up! It’s dinner time” Hoya wake Sungjong and Woohyun.
“Ah nae hyung”
“Wow, I’m starving” Woohyun woke up and three of them went downstairs to have dinner.


In the dining room, Sunggyu's mom is preparing dinner for them.

“Oh you’re here.” Sunggyu’s mom asked and prepared the dinner for them and left.
“Yes, aunt. Wow so many curries. Thank you so much” Hoya sat on the dinning chair.
“Hmm… it’s really delicious. This one should add 10% sugar more. And this needs to put abit salut.” Woohyun eating and as being Chef Woohyun.
“Hyung, just let us have those perfect dishes tomorrow.” Sungjong said.
“Right Right Woohyun! You must cook for us tomorrow!” Hoya said.
“Hahaha, Of course. I will and I must. Hahaha”
“Well I’m done.” Hoya said and stood up.
“I’m full too.” Sungjong said.
“Me too.” Woohyun also.
 Then they went back to their room filled with silence.
“So… Sungjong ah. What are you and L?” Hoya asked and Sungjong explained abit of what happened, Woohyun also helped. Then they decided to solve after checking tomorrow’s situation.


At Night,

“Sungjong Ya Lee Sungjong” Sunggyu knocking the door.
“What? Oh Hi.” Woohyun opened and greeted Sunggyu.
“What Hyung?” Sungjong asked.
“Ah. Come and watch Horror that I just bought today. Dongwoo is very noisy. He said he will watch only if you joins. He doesn’t wanna watch only two of us. So hurry come to my room. Hoya, are you still sleeping?” Sunggyu shouted.
“No. Hyung, why? Do I need to join too?” Hoya stood up from the bed and asked.
“The more of you join, the better. Haha. I’ll be waiting, come hurry guys, you too!” Sunggyu smiling said, held Woohyun shoulder and left.
“Wow, his smile…” Woohyun flowing alone in his thought.
“Hyung will you come?” Sungjong said, waiting Woohyun with Hoya.
“Awh … Yeaah, I’m coming” Woohyun followed the two brothers.

Then five of them started to watch the horror film, the room filled with screaming of Woohyun and Dongwoo. The three brothers laughing of course, they are not that scared of ghost. All of them feel closer to each other more after watching a horror.


“Goshh finally it’s end!!!!!!” Woohyun sighed with a very tiny voice.
“Hahaha, what happened to you dear.” Sungggyu teasing Woohyun.
“It’s not a joke Kyuzizi! That ghost really shocks me every time!” Dongwoo said still covering his face.
“Look at him, he’s still covering his face. Haha” Hoya pointed at Sungjong.
“Yes, you two scream really makes me scare Hyung” Sungjong said to Woohyun and Dongwoo.
“Ah did I shout so loud haha ah it’s shameful” Woohyun said.
Well, I wanna go to bed now it’s late already. See you guys all tomorrow. Come on Woohyun” Hoya pulled Woohyun up and
“Hyung, I’ll be staying here for a while. Go sleep first hyung. I will come and sleep later.” Sungjong said.
“Okey, don’t stay up too late Jong ah. We’ll be waiting” Woohyun said.
“What waiting? Don’t say nonsense! Your eyes are already close.” Hoya laughed and two left.

“Hyung, you are really scared” Sungjong saying to Dongwoo patting his back.
“Haaaa… Sunggyu why you bought that!!” Dongwoo sighed.
“Haha. It’s not mine actually. My sister’s. I took it from here since Hoya and Woohyun come sleep at our house, I’m thinking we should have fun together.
“It’s no fun” Dongwoo said drinking water.
“Hahaha hyung you’re so cute” Sungjong said.
“So … Sungjong!! What happened to you at there? You’ve been meeting with him since you gave me the CD right?” Sunggyu finally asked.
“Well, yes but we only met twice only?” Sunggyu was shocked.
“Then why the media and you know how L is right now? He can’t even go out! The media keeps following his managers and waiting in front of his company like they did here. How will you handle this? Wait most important is … ahhh …”
“No hyung, we are not in a relationship or never were actually. Hope you will get it.”
“No I knew it! Haha!! I’m sure how can L like you? Oh !! You made me worried really!! It’s not a joke!! Leave L alone you kid!! He’s not ready for a relationship or love matters. I must go teach him. May be he is waiting?”
“Yeah you’re right hyung. Now I have to go. Hoya hyung will be waiting me. See you hyung. Good night Dongwoo hyung.” Sungjong left the room.

“What? So the rumors is not ture?” Dongwoo asked Sunggyu after Sungjong left.
“Who knows? But I can see tear in his eyes. Oh please who does he think he is! Such a dreamy boy. I must make that kid be happy again. Let’s go somewhere Dongwoo ah.”
“Huh? You are free? Not stalking tomorrow?”
“Ayeee!! How can I stalk L in this times, he doesn’t even leave a step out from his house!! Yes we both are free. Guess it will last few more days since L is not solving the problem. So yeah let’s just have a few family time” Sunggyu lay beside Dongwoo.
“Ah.. well as long as there is no horror I’m in” Dongwoo said.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sorry for the short chapters... & may be abit boring lately??? T___________T ~!! I'm going classes lately and so my imagines are abit .... Please forgive me for my english . ^___^V

Really appreciate to who subscribe me and keep leaving comments!! Please forgive me if I let you down dear. I will try more as I can!! Awh I've got comments that make me update soon.. So now I've updated this !! Your comments motivate me to write ^3^

So do leave comments more & teach me~!! Thanks for reading ~!!! :DDD
Gomaweo Inspirits ~!! Saranghae ~!! I love you ~!!!! \^________^/

Don't forget to keep voting our destinied 7 oppas, INFINITE Desitny!! Show how much Inspirits are strong !! =DDD