2

Here I Am

At the Club,

“There he is! Go go go!!” Sunggyu said he and Dongwoo are also chasing L.
“Aighhh we lost him again” Dongwoo said kneeing down.
“What kind of media are they!! They should let L to have fun! Now we also can’t meet him! Just !!” Sunggyu said kicking the rock.
“Come on Gyu nim sshi, let’s just go back home tonight. I bet your mom is calling to Sungjong now” Dongwoo took Sunggyu to the way to car.

“Ya…. Where is the car?? That Lee Sungjong is not !!! He’s not leaving us here isn’t he dongwoo ah” Sunggyu asked in anger.
“Let’s just call him” Dongwoo called to Sungjong.
“He’s not answering!!”
“I’ll text him, you keep calling!” Sunggyu texted to Sungjong.
“Still not answering” Dongwoo said.
“, let’s just catch a taxi and go back to home first” Sunggyu catch a taxi and went to home first with Dongwoo.


At Sungjong’s shop,

“Hmmm… Why his phone is busy at this hour? I wonder if he is okey alone” Woohyun was calling Sungjong.
Suddenly his phone rings.

“Ahh Hello,,”
“Yahhhh how are you? Where is he?” he received a call from Hoya.
“He’s at home Hoya, he’s sleeping already, don’t call him anymore. He’s so tired today.”
“Huh? Tired? Is he okey? Don’t lie to me Nam Woohyun”
“He is fine. I’m all here to take care of him so trust me man. He’s tired because many customers came today. That’s why only. I’ll let him know tomorrow that you called.
“Yeah, it’s okey if he is fine. Please just don’t leave him alone okey? I'm really not sure how Sunggyu will care of him so…”
“I know. Leave me for it. Just take care yourself. Eat well and sleep well okey? Study dance hard to. Your best friend is waiting for you here. Haha”
“Yeah you too, don’t do over working Namu, you should go sleep now, I bet you are still at the shop aren’t you? See ya..”
“Okey okey haha.. I’m gonna go to home now. Bye”
Call ended .

“I wonder why Hoya is so different with that Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun said to himself.


On the car,

“Wait! What time is it now? Gosh!! Sunggyu hyung gonna kill me!! Hurry! Drive me back to my home!” Sungjong said in a rush while looking at the time from his phone.
“Huh? Wow, time flew so fast! We were running for like an hour. Where’s your home?” L replied after checking the time & started to drive. Sungjong guided & pointed the way to L.
“So…. Who’s Sunggyu hyung? Why would he kill you?” L asked while driving.
“It’s my brother, my cousin. I live with his family & this car is his sister’s car. He left me to watch the car while they are going to follow after you. & there I saw so many missed calls & texts of him. Goshh how should I say to them!!” Sungjong said while checking his phone.
“Ahh.. Just tell them the truth then…” L said and smirked.
“Huh” Sungjong seems abit annoyed.
“Haha, Sorry I was just kidding you. But really if you need, I can help you in this case.” L said giving his CD with his sign on it to Sungjong.
“Ahhh.. you’re smart. It’s the best way to handle Sunggyu hyung. But I don’t really know how to lie if he asked how did I get this.” Sungjong said taking the CD from L.
“Just said you bought it for him.” L stopped the car.
“Mmm hmm. You’re right. Well see you then. Give me the car key.” Sungjong said handing to L.
“What? I can’t take this on my way to home?” L asked with wide eyes opened.
“What the!! It’s not your car you idiot! Just get out of the car! Hurry!!” Sungjong said pushing L out from the car.
“Hell !! yaa!!! I can’t go back my home on foot like that! Don’t leave me! I need your help! What if…” L said and begging to Sungjong but then a sudden voice appears.

“YAAA LEE SUNGJONG YOU ARE DEAD!!! COME HERE INSIDE HURRY!!! OR I AM COMING OUT TO YOU!!”

“ !! Just shut your mouth already!! I’ll help you. Go there and hide yourself first! Go !! I will come to you after talking with him!” Sungjong pushed L to the door to their garage.


“Hyung! I am sorry! It’s just I had something to do with my privacy case. What did your mom say?"
"Dongwoo handled them with his non-sense lies that I even can't understand what he is talking and bubbling and.."
"Oh great hyung, thanks then let me go rest in my room first” Sungjong went into the house.
“How come you didn’t wait for us you pabo!! What if me & Dongwoo got lost??” Sunggyu asked following Sungjong’s room.
“Hyung! You’re 25 already!!” Sungjong threw himself onto his bed.
“Don’t mention my age! Whatever, explain me what happened to you?” Sunggyu sit beside Sungjong.
“Nahhh, I wanna sleep hyung. I’m so tired. Here take it” Sungjong handed L’s CD to Sunggyu closing his eyes already.
“What the !!!!!!! Goshhh !! YA LEE SUNGJONG !! How did you get this ?? Where did you find it?? It’s L’s real sign!! I know it’s not fake !! Oh my god I can smell his sign. & oh the CD is also original!! Oh my god this is his latest album!! Goshh” Sunggyu bouncing & non-stop talking.
“If you keep asking, I will take it back, so leave my room please hyung. Good night” Sungjong covered himself with blanket.
“Fine!!! Ya!! I will forgive you and let you go this time! Next time be careful! Understand? I’m leaving” Sunggyu left to his own room.

“Phew…. What am I supposed to do?” Sungjong get out from the bed & sneaked out to the garage.

BANG!!

“Ahhhhhh.!!!!!!!!!”

“You are so clumsy L hyung!” Sungjong said helping L to stand up.
“No! I’m hiding behind the door you silly! Why you opened the door so hard? It hurts” L said rubbing his head and knee.
“Ah, sorry hyung, are you okey?” Sungjong said and rubbed L’s knee while L was staring at him with sparky eyes.
“What?” sungjong asked when he knew L is looking at him.
“Nothing.. it’s just.. nothing… well what will you do me tonight?” L tried to change the subject and asked sungjong moving his face to another way.
“Well if you can’t go back to your home, I guess you can sleep here, in the car.” Sungjong said.
“Really?’ L said and smiling.
“Yeah only tonight until the sun rise. I won’t take any responsibility if you don’t leave here at morning!” Sungjong handed a pillow and blanket to L that he took from his room on the way.
“Goshh thanks Jongie ahh” L hugged Sungjong so tight in a sudden and made Sungjong blushed.
“Huh, yeahhh it’s okey..” Sungjong pushed L and avoid eye contact with L.
“Haha, why are you blushing?” L said and looking at Sungjong’s face in front.
“What who when?? I’m not and I’m leaving now. So sleepy and tired. Bye” Sungjong covered L’s face with the pillow and ran away.

“Haha, why is he so cute and innocent” L said to himself hugging the pillow tight.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Oh Sorry! This is also short! T.T but I'm still trying to be good though. Sorry for my grammar mistakes too T__T~!!
Please don't mind me & do leave comments & teach me~!! Thanks for reading ~!!! ♥♥ ^___^

I'm so glad that you guys subscribe me. Even one subscriber or one comment means so much to me really :'))) since I just start to write I'm really glad for it... hehehee ='DDD ♥♥♥

Also don't forget to vote our boys chingu ♥♥♥ ^o^
Gomaweo Inspirits ~!! Saranghae ~!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥