5

Here I Am

L closed his eyes slightly, Sungjong’s face started to blush and then his eyes are also closed.
But then L’s phone rings!!!

“Ah hello?” L stood up so fast and answered the phone that he left beside him on the sand.

Sungjong is in a red face doesn’t know how to react, he keeps fixing his hair, moving the sand dust on his clothes acting like nothing happened but of course they both are totally in an awkward situation.

“What?” L said.
“Ya Where the hell are you? I can’t call your phone you are out of service!! I heard the media found the place where you’re right now. The reporters at the hotel just left an hour ago! Now hurry! try to hide in another place and when will you come back? Dude! You have to continue shooting at 6 or what ??” Sungyeol said on the phone.
“Huh?? An hour ago? Are you ing kidding me?? Why you called me just now?? Nothing! I will try to be back as the exact time! First I’m gonna leave this place now! Will call ya later Bye” L ended the call and suddenly pulled Sungjong’s hand and ran towards the car.

“Wait , what is going on?” Sungjong asked while running.
“Will tell you on the way, now get into the car!” L sat down on the driver’s seat.
“Why are they following you all the time?” Sungjong asked in the car.
“Who knows? I mean maybe it’s because I never answer the interview but only my parents and my company do.”
“Oh yeah? Then it’s like you are avoiding them all the time. Why you don’t face them?” Sungjong said, fixing his wet hair.
“NAhhhh it’s all of their decisions, they won’t let me face them, they’re so afraid that I might slip some wrong words so.. yeahh just like that”
“hmmmm … where are you going now? Wait, isn't It too far from our hotel !! Where are you heading??”
“I know where I am going! You’ll see when we arrive” L said with a full confidence.


Minutes later, they both arrived to a crowded place.

“Why?? There’re so many people here!” Sungjong asked looking at the crowd.
“Yeahhh , so no one will eye on me. It’s all noisy too. Haha, let’s go eye shopping for a while.” L get out from the car, and so does Sungjong.
“Goshh my camera !!! WTF I left it at the hotel!!” L said while finding in the car.
“Well you can use mine if you want, but it’s not the latest model or the expensive thing” Sungjong took his camera out from the car and throw at to L.
“Oh what a relief! It's still okey as long as this can take picture.” L catch the camera from Sungjong and started to take the pictures everywhere.They went to eat noodles at a small rode side shop, then they went to eat ice-cream. Also took so many pictures of themselves together. And then they led to the stream and it’s all quiet there.

“Wow, you’re really good at photography” Sungjong said while looking at the pictures that L took, sitting beside the stream.
“Well may be you can be my model!” L said while playing with water alone, sitting near the edge of the stream.
“Sungjong ah come sit here” L beckoned and called.
“Coming” Sungjong moved beside L, still eyeing on the camera.
“Haa, you like the pictures that much?” L asked messing Sungjong’s hair. Sungjong just laughed and ignored him.
“Yaa, look at me!!” L said, turning Sungjong’s face towards his, by pulling his chin but their faces are so closed now eyeing into each other. They were gonna kiss again but then again L’s phone rings.
Sungjong still closing his eyes but just smiled with a sigh.
“Go get it” Sungjong said and opened his eyes back. Before then turning his face from L, L pulled Sungjong’s face more closer and kiss his lip softly. Sungjong eyes were wide opened when their lips touched. But then he slightly closed his eyes. L kiss Sungjong's lip soft and smoothly, hugging Sungjong's with one hand on the back, and another hand is holding Sungjong's hand. It is such the sweetest thing that happened where they are in Jeju.

On the way back to hotel, L’s phone rings again, this time he answered it.
“Yeah??”
“Where are you!!! It’s already 6 PM !! The director is asking me! I told him you’ll be back in 10 minutes!” Sungyeol said.
“Hell yeahh!!! 10 minutes!! You are !! Nothing! I’m on my way! See ya! Keep controlling and handle them by yourself until I arrive please!” L ended the call and drive with full fastest speed back to their hotel.

“Get off we’re here” L quickly get off from the car , after parking the car at the place he found it.
“Wait your handphone!” Sungjong shouted and L ran back to him.
“Yeahh oh and wait well, I’m so happy today, I really have a nice time with you. Thank you” L smiles at Sungjong and took Sungjong’s face smoothly and gonna kiss but then,
“Oh isn’t he L?? Oh my goshh he’s L!” the two girls noticed him. L suddenly pushed himself back away from Sungjong and acted like he didn’t know Sungjong. Sungjong seems abit surprised but also disappointed at the same time. L went back but then he asked Sungjong,
“Sungjong ah wait”
“What again?” Sungjong really is annoyed.
“Sorry! Well, about the pictures, ahh.. ahhhh can you please borrow me it for a day please?”  L said in a hesitate tone.
“huh? Wait what?? You’re not like ! you don’t trust me? You’re not?” Sungjong asked.
“No not like that, well Sorry..”
“Wait !! I thought you’re changed!! So what is today for us?”
“No, I’m changed. I mean I really am me, when you’re with me but I need this to delete. Please Sungjong ah, as you know well, I’m an idol. Not like you. Not like a normal people. I’m not saying that I don’t like you but it’s..”
“Oh please I’m all done here! Just take it and do whatever you want! Don’t even return it to me and I also don’t know who you are from now on!” Sungjong throw the camera into L’s hands and ran away, crying.
“Sungjong ah” L didn’t say anymore but quickly ran to his hotel, taking the camera.


At the hotel,

“Sorry I am late” L apologized to the director who already got ready to film.
“Well you’re. Let’s start shooting then”


At the hotel that Sunggyu, Dongwoo are staying,

“YA LEE SUNGJONG!!! Why you took my car again?? Without telling me or asking my permission? I keep calling your phone but it’s always out of service area!” Sunggyu started to yell as soon as he see Sungjong.
“Sorry hyung, just let me sleep first!” Sungjong ran inside to their hotel room, pushing Sunggyu in front of him.
“YA!!! What happened to this kid?” Sunggyu angrily said to Dongwoo.
“It’s really strange, what had happened to him?” Dongwoo also had no idea.

Inside the hotel room, Sungjong’s phone rings.

“Hyung!!!!!” Sungjong cried and answered the call quickly.
“Ya Sungjong ah! What happened?? What’s wrong?? Did Sunggyu do anything to you? Where are you? Sungjong ahh hurry tell me everything” Woohyun is very worried.
“Hyung no, it’s it’s not Sunggyu’s hyung. It’s.. it’s L hyung, Hyung I wanna come back to you right now” Sungjong cried out.
“Oh dear, what really had happened to you? L? not Sunggyu? What did L do to you? Sunggyu met L?”
“No, only me hyung, Hyung, I’m so in despair. I thought he is changed after meeting with me but he’s totally not hyung! He’s so selfish and cruel!!! “ Sungjong keeps crying out loud.
“Sungjong ah!! What had happened? Jong ah, you are still innocent and really have no idea of love. Are you in love with him Sungjong ah? What is your two relationship?”
“I don’t know any more hyung! It’s like we have something like in a relation but it’s all disappeared by his words. Just like a dream I can’t believe he can change that much”
“Sungjong ah did he even say he loves you? Or he wants to be in a relationship with you? If he didn’t it’s not only his fault Sungjong ah! It’s also your fault to believe in his sudden action for a short time. Don’t think about him anymore okey? I will call Sunggyu after ending this call and tell him to be back tomorrow morning!”
“Hyung no! I’m okey. I’m so sorry hyung. I was being too much emotional.”
“No, I must. It’s not me. Your big brother is at Sunggyu’s house now. He knew everything about how Sunggyu dragging you into his fan boying, stalking things. So yeahh.. He’s planning to find a place for you to live.”
“Hoya hyung is back?? Really?? Why he didn’t call me and tell me??”
“Ya Pabo ya!! Your phone is out of service all day long you little kid! Where had you been? I even called and asked Sunggyu’s twice.”
“Ah sorry hyung, it’s all my fault. Sorry hyung. Please tell Hoya hyung that I’m sorry too. I miss both of you hyung.”
“I know dear, Jong ah I better end the call now. Need to tell the hamster so that they can prepare for tomorrow’s come back, will call you soon dear, love you.”
“Me too hyung good night” Call ended.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Feel so sorry and guilty for this very late late update T_T ~!! I’m now facing some connection problems and I can’t catch Infinite’s updates well, so it’s like I took a break from writing for few days and keep stalking their updates only.. Really so sorry *bow* T^T ..

Oh and for the kiss part, I’m not good at writing about kiss scenes.  So yeah, please bear with my bad skill. T^T Sorry again !!

Thanks so much for who subscribe me and keep leaving comments!! I’m so glad  =’DDDD Please forgive me if I make any mistake my grammar mistakes too ^-^..

Oh please don't forget to vote Infinite's Destiny for our boys ♥♥♥ They worked so hard for it & now also trying hard but didn't win today on music bank ='( so let's keep supporting for our 7 boys ♥♥

Again ~!! Please do leave comments & teach me~!! Thanks for reading ~!!! :DDD
Gomaweo Inspirits ~!! Saranghae ~!! I love you ~!!!! \^________^/