4

Here I Am

In front of Sunggyu’s house,

“Shall we start leaving now? Have you done checking Kyuzizi?” Dongwoo asked, sitting on the driver’s seat, ready to drive.
“Wait, wait!! I have taken my camera, his CDs, his photos to give him sign for me, his posters and …” Sunggyu checking his luggage and suit cases.
“Hyung, I’m done packing. Wait! Where do I sit behind the back? The seats are just full with Hyung’s things Sunggyu hyung!” Sungjong said, bringing along his little suitcase but there is no space left for both of them inside the car.
“Ya Ya Don’t act too much!! Just move and push these to that sides, at least you can place your . I’m done Dongwoo ah drive now!!” Sunggyu sat in front of the car seat beside, Dongwoo’s.
“What the hell is that!!” Sungjong just mumbled and sat in a tiny space after pushing Sunggyu’s bags to another side of the car.
“Yay !!!!!!! We’re leaving to Jeju now!! Kyakyakya!!!!!!!!!” Dongwoo shouted and headed to Jeju.


At Jeju,

“So we’ll start shooting tomorrow morning at 7 A.M. Rest well L” the director said and left with the film crews to their hotel.  L and Sungyeol are served at another better hotel.

“Well, that’s all now. Done picking out our suit cases! Which one is my room?” Sungyeol handed to L to give his room key.
“Here, both are same but just take this one. I wanna be closer with the sea more. I’m off to bed now Yeol ah. See you” L gave the key and went inside to his hotel room.


In L’s room,L’s phone rings….

“Yes Mom?” L answered the called with his eyes closed on the bed.
“Son, have you done memorizing the dialogs? Don’t make us look bad okey? Do your best tomorrow! You’re not gonna let me down right?” his mom said without even caring L’s tired voice.
“Yes Mom, I did, done on the way to here.. See you okey then. Take care.”
L ended the call and fall asleep.


At another hotel in Jeju,
Sunggyu’s and the boys also reached to Jeju almost at the same time but still haven’t bumped into each other though.

“Dongwoo ah I’m gonna sleep right now, so tired” Sunggyu went to their hotel room. Dongwoo and Sungjong took the suit cases out from the car and placed them inside the room. After parking the car, Dongwoo fell asleep on his bed. Sungjong also, but on the extra bed on the floor.


The first night on the Jeju has passed.
On the next day,

“Wow good job L! Today filming is done for half now! Enjoy your day now! See you at night again! We’ll shoot the seventh scene tonight around 6 P.M!” L’s shooting had started since morning and now finished for some parts. But still need to continue at night.

“I’m gonna go to the beach to take some pictures of the sea.” L said and left Sungyeol at the hotel.
“L ah did you have anything to wear to cover your face just in case?” Sungyeol shouted. L just waved at Sungyeol without looking back and headed to the beach, wearing hat that covering his half face and sunglasses on.
“Wait L ah!! You forgot your camera here!” Sungyeol shouted but no one heard.
“Oh dear, poor boy he must be really stressed out” Sungyeol mumbled alone.


At the beach,

“Hmmmm… I wonder where is L? I’m sure their filming is already started today! He must be here already! Where could he be?” Sunggyu said while finding L along the beach walking with Dongwoo.
“Shall we go find at the hotels?” Dongwoo asked while playing with sands and sea water.
“From which one shall we start going then?” Sunggyu said.
“Wait wait, I saw a group of people near that hotel in this morning” Sunggyu pointed to the hotel that the film crew are staying.
“Oh then let’s go find starting from that one” Dongwoo said following Sunggyu from behind.


At the hotel, Sungjong’s phone rings…

“Yes hyung?” Sungjong answered the call from the hotel.
“Sungjong ah it’s me Dongwoo, please watch the car. I parked beside the food shop near the beach. Because we’re leaving to another hotel. So…” Dongwoo saying
“Ya Dongwoo ahh hurry hurry it’s them it’s them!!” Sungjong heard Sunggyu shouted and the call ended.
“Oh great!” Sungjong sighed.


At the beach, L’s phone suddenly rings.

“What’s up?” L said.
“Ya L ah I heard the paparazzi found out the filming and now looking for you! You better run L ah. Don’t come back to here until evening! Because some of them are waiting in front of our hotel. Can you handle it?” Sungyeol said in a rush and whispered.
“Huh?? What the!! That’s why I don’t wanna go anywhere with works! Fine! I’ll contact you at 5 or 6 PM then. See ya yeol ah” L started to hide his face abit more with his hat down and started to walk a little faster.

But unfortunately he saw some media before they find him.

“Goshh where is my car?? Huh ! I forget to bring the car key!! It’s at hotel! How shall I run? Wait! Huh??” L quickly run and sit inside the car.

BANG The car door opened and closed.

“Hey! What!!!! Huh?!!” Sungjong was shocked and L pushed his head down inside the car.
“What are you doing inside my car again?” Sungjong whispered.
“Quiet! Please help me again! Drive the car just now!!” L said hiding his face down.
“What?? I’m not good at driving and I don’t have any license” Sungjong said looking at L.
“Just drive it now already!! !! They saw us!! Hurry ! Start the car engine! I will guide you and don’t worry about license or whatever ! Now drive hurry!! L yelled and Sungjong started to drive away.
“Faster faster !!” L said and helping Sungjong with driving a bit and handling gear for Sungjong. But on the way L ended up holding Sungjong’s hands for some times. Both of them blushed but still can’t shy very well as they are running so hard from those who following L.

After leaving behind the media following them, they finally escaped and reached to the other side of Jeju. But the place is still beautiful and more romantic. It’s all quiet.

“Haaaaaaa I’m so tried already!!” Sungjong sighed.
“Are you alright?” L asked pulling Sungjong’s shoulder one side and Sungjong was no energy left. He was turned more than L did, and bump his head with L’s forehead.
“Ouchhhhhhhh Hyung!!!!!!! What did you do to me!!!” Sungjong screams.
“YAaa I’m also hurt! Why your little head that much hard?” L said rubbing his forehead and Sungjong’s head.
“Are you okey?” L asked staring close into Sungjong’s eyes and he could sense that Sungjong is gonna blush.
“Yeah I’m fine. Let’s get out from the car.” Sungjong pushed L quickly and get out from the car.

“Wow.!! The sea is so pretty!! The waves are also calm and the sky is so pure and clear!! What a nice weather!! Ahhh the breeze” L is stretching himself and feeling the nature’s beauty.
“Oh at least you still know how to feel it” Sungjong stand beside L and breathing the fresh air eyes closing.
“What do you mean? Of course I do know how to feel the nature! I’m also a human being Sungjong .” L said abit complaining and looking at Sungjong.
“Hmmm may be… Well I think people like you only know the popularity and money and works… I won’t be able to live in that kind of life. Even though I’m not getting along with my cousin, I’m pleased with my own life.” Sungjong saying and walking towards the beach.

The waves are calm and Sungjong started to continue walking and make his foot touched the sea water. L is smiling at Sungjong from the back.

“What are you looking at? Come here and feel the sea water!” Sungjong beckoned at L to come and turned his head towards the sea again.


“YAHHHHHHHHHHH”
“Aighhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

SPLASH

“HAHhaaaa, you are all wet Hahaha, L laughing at Sungjong after pushing him from the back into the sea water.
“L hyung!!! Why you did that?” Sungjong yelled and still sitting down on the beach, his half body sinking into the sea water.
“Ahhh Sorry Sungjong ah Are you okey? Can you stand up? Did you get hurt?” L was worried after seeing what he had done to Sungjong and helped him stand up.

“SPLASH”

“YAAAAAAAAAA”
“HAHAHa!!!! You are also all wet now L hyung” Sungjong pulled L down and L is all wet.
“YA you better come here Sungjong !!” L chasing Sungjong.
“Nope! You are not gonna get me L hyung!” Sungjong collected the sea water with his hands and split at L.
“Yahh stop running!!!!” L shouted and hugged Sungjong from the back and lift him up. Sungjong struggled and both of them fell into water.

SPLASH

Sungjong started to run back to the beach , but L chased him again and make both of them fell onto the sand.

“Hahaha Ah let go of me,L Hyung!!” Sungjong giggled.
“Are you okey? Hahaha, …” L caress Sungjong’s messy hair covering his face, while he is on top of Sungjong on the sand along the beach side.

The wind is blowing and Sungjong’s hair is waving, his sparkly eyes staring at L’s strong deep eyes. Everything seems so perfect.

Sungjong stopped laughing and so did L and his face started to drop down slowly towards Sungjong’s.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sorry for the late update T_T I was trying to update this last night but the connection problem occured and I couldn't, so just now I've updated this.. *bow* ^^

Oh thanks so much dears~!! You guys subscribe me and leave comments!! I’m so happy!! Hehehee =’DDDD oh please don't mind if I make any mistake & sorry about my grammar skills ^~^...

Please do leave comments & teach me~!! Thanks for reading ~!!! :DDD

Gomaweo Inspirits ~!! Saranghae ~!! I love you ~!!!! \^________^/ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥