3

Here I Am

“Haha, why is he so cute and innocent” L said to himself hugging the pillow tight.

While staring at where Sungjong left, L’s phone rings!!!

“Hello, it’s cute L” L giggled and answered the call from Sungyeol.
“Dude, how come you be in a good mood! Ahhhh I guess my spirit already gone. Huuuuuuuuu… where are you now?”
“Heehee I guess I’m cute since I was born right?”
“What is wrong with you? Did you fall and got hit your head while running?”
“Noopeee, wae? HAHA”
“It’s just you’re being Myungsoo on this terrible day.”
“Well yeah it was terrible but not anymore Yeollie ah, I will come back tomorrow morning and explain you. So, please come pick me at 5 am tomorrow, I will text to you the address okey?”
“If you are fine, then okey. I will go sleep now. Your parents keep calling me and I turned of my phone for a while. You better explain yourself tomorrow L ah. Good night”

Call ended.

“Haha, how can that someone make me back myself on this bad day. Well who knows. Need to sleep now or else I might make Jjong get trouble” L lay inside the car and fell asleep while smiling wide.


On the next morning,

“Ya Lee Sungjong !! You get up already!! Mom’s telling me that are you fine or sick! Stop making people worry and come out! I’m memorizing L’s songs no time to waste for you”

“YAHHH LEE SUNGJONG”
BANG BANG BANG Sunggyu kicking Sungjong’s door.
“Wake up! you lazy bird”

“Huh! Ah nae hyung sorry I wake up now” Sungjong replied.

“WTF am I sleeping till so late! What time is it now? 10 am?? Goshh where is L? Haaaa I’m gonna crazy” Sungjong quickly get out from his bed and went to garage.


In front of the garage,

“Sungjong ah, have you had your breakfast?” Sunggyu’s sister asked when she saw Sungjong.
“Huh? Ahh yes.. No no I mean I just woke up Noona… Umm.. what are .. umm” Sungjong saw his cousin sister in the garage and lost for words.
“What’s wrong Jongie? Anything you wanna tell me? Tell me Jongie. Did Sunggyu do anything bad to you?” Gyu’s sister asked to Jjong… but sungjong keep eyeing inside the garage and he saw no L or not his shadow.

“Noona, your phone is ringing” Sunggyu shouted inside the house.

“Oh yes Sungjong ah talk to me if you want, come to me anytime okey?” Gyu’s sister left and went inside the house.

“Huh? How did he get out from this garage. I locked the door for sure. Oh… really he left.. Thanks god no one knew about last night. Phewww….” Sungjong saying himself alone while checking out the garage and the car.


5 hours ago,

“Yo man, how did you come out from that window hahaha” Sungyeol asked while driving.
“Ahhh, he told me to leave at early morning but he didn’t show up so I sensed he won’t be wake up Hahaha I’m good at running ain’t I?” L said laughing.
“Ya L ah you seem really different, you are not the one who feel happy for running, I mean you hate it aren’t you?”
“Well, it’s just all him I guess… Ya ya ya hurry up. Drive fast. It’s time to practise for my schedule already”
“Huh, dude it’s only 5 am & you have time table for your practice already?”
“Yeahhh it’s mom…. Hmmm… I bet they never know how tired and stressful my life is.” L sighed.
“Well I mean you should told them to stay out of your work”
“What can I do? Now they even decided to film me in a new drama.”
“What? You really gonna start acting career?’
“Yeahhhh I guess so, though I have no interest. I only love singing and it’s just my hobby actually. I don’t wanna be that popular idol that media and fans keep following me, feel like I’m living in a cage.”

Finally L arrive to his house.

“Mom I’m home” L said to his mom.
“Son, where have  you been? Didn’t you know you need to memorize the dialog for the new drama now? It’s 6 am already! You came back late for an hour!! Go go go to your room now and read it dear! Don’t make any mistake today” L’s mom said and pushing L into his room.

“!!!!!!!!! What is this life” L said alone inside his room.


At Sungjong's shop,

“Sungjong ah, you’re here?” Woohyun asked and giving the orders to customers.
“Yes sorry hyung, I’m late. I was sleeping. Sorry hyung” Sungjong handed the orders from Woohyun.
“Hahaha, it’s okey dear. Oh after that, come inside” Woohyun went into the kitchen.

“Hyung, what’s up?” Sungjong followed Woohyun after serving the orders.
“Ah your big brother called me last night”.
“Oh really? He is fine right? How did he sound? Is he okey there? When will he come back? Hyung hurry tell me everything please.”
“Hahaha, Jong ah you must be really missing him a lot right?” Woohyun hugged Jjong and they sat down.
“Well, he kept asking about you only. He is fine and he told me to take care of you and I bet he really wanna come back to see you for sure. He sounds fine Jong ah”
“Why didn’t he call me?” Sungjong pouted.
“Oh it was 1 am already here, & he knew so he doesn’t wanna wake you up dear.. That bad guy didn’t even care about me hahah” Woohyun explained and said it in a funny way to make Sungjong’s mood up.
“Yeah Hyung I love you so much. Thank you. You are really nothing different with Hoya hyung to me really” Sungjong hugged Woohyun.
“I know Jong ah I know” Woohyun hugged back.


At Sunggyu's house,

“Dongwoo ahhhh, I got a text!! Woohooo !! L is leaving to Jeju today for his new drama. Let’s go to Jeju right now! Pack up Hurry!!!” Sunggyu said to Dongwoo on phone.
“Oh yeah! Okey I’ll be coming to your house after done packing. Wait there. See you” Dongwoo said.

“Mom, today I need to go Jeju Don’t worry Dongwoo will accompany me & we will take noona’s car okey? Dongwoo will drive it. I’ll be leaving when Dongwoo arrive here” Sunggyu telling his mom.
“Oh only you two?  Take care. Today right? Just answer my call whenever I call you understand! Here take the money with you” his mom handed the pocket money for Gyu.
“Love you mom heheeee” Sunggyu took the money.
“Wait no way, take Sungjong too! I don’t trust you two to leave alone.” Sunggyu’s dad shouted from the living room.
“Right if you don’t bring Jong along with you there’s no way I’ll let you use my car” Gyu’s sister added.
“Ah why him? Okey okey!!! Then fine!! Whatever!!” Sunggyu went inside his room.


Then at the shop,

“Sungjong ah your phone is ringing. Come answer. I’ll take care of it” Woohyun took the orders from Sungjong.
“Nae hyung” Sungjong went to answer his phone.

“Nae Sunggyu hyung?”
“Ya hurry come back home now. We’re leaving to Jeju today when dongwoo arrived here.”
“Huh? For what? Why so sudden?”
“For L!! Of course !! Stop asking non-sense. Hurry be back home.”
“Hyung, I’m working now. Just go with Dongwoo hyung. I’m not free”
“Ya!! Who do you think you are? I also don’t wanna take you okey! It’s dad and noona told me to take you! Don’t know.. come back right now or you are dead Lee Sungjong”
“Hyung then at least you should come pick me here”
“Ya Pabo I’m so busy packing & choosing my nice and great clothes. You also come pack hurry”
“Hyung…”

Call ended.
Sungjong sighed.

“What’s wrong  Jong ah? Talk to me” Woohyun came and asked after serving the customers.
“Hyung I guess I’m going to Jeju today & I have to leave now. Let’s just close the shop after these customers done eating.” Sungjong said but tried to smile.
“Ahh.. L .?? Sunggyu again?? Nothing is new. Well then you go back yourself now. I’ll close the shop alone then.” Woohyun said and patting Sungjong’s back.
“Hyung will you be fine alone? I’m sorry you have to work harder than me for my shop.”
“Nahhh we are a family Jong ah, just bring me a present when you come back okey?” Woohyun tickled Sungjong and both laughed.


In front of Woollim Entertainment,

“You’re here” Sungyeol said.
“Yeahhh drive now. The film crews will come themselves. I told them to let me go by myself.” L sat on his car.
“Okey then let’s go to Jeju !!! kyaaaaaaaa”
“Remember it’s for my work!! I requested the director to let me take you! Just listen whatever I say understand!” L pushed sungyeol’s head.
“Yes Sir!!!!!”
“HAHAHAHA” both left to Jeju.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Ah I feel really bad to write short chapters only, so I decided to continue writing this one after adding second chapter. It's boring but I do my best though! Still trying ^^
please don't mind me if I make any mistake & kindly request to leave comments & teach me~!!

Really appreciate to those who leave comments ='DDDD jija jija ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Those who leave comments & subscribers really motivate me ^___^ *hug*  ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks for reading ~!!! ='))) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Gomaweo Inspirits ~!! *Bow* Saranghae ~!! ^o^ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥