Theories and Suspicions

I'd Do Anything to Get Closer

~Sami POV~

I walked back to my apartment, still dazed from the experience. That guy was really strange. He seriously looked like Kwangmin... The curiosity is killing me. Why wouldn't he tell me who he was? Unless... He really was Kwangmin?! Maybe he was afraid of being discovered, and that's why he was trying to cover his face...

That's why he didn't tell me his name.

 

~Author POV~

Days passed, and she still couldn't stop thinking about the stranger. Was she right? Was he really Kwangmin? She couldn't take it anymore. She went out to the cafe at the same time everyday, in hopes of finding him. She needed to find out who he was.

 

~Kwangmin POV~

As I had predicted, our group was really busy this week. I haven't bumped into Sami once after that day. I've been so busy that I've been sending people to the cafe to pick up my frappucino. It's never as delicious as when it's fresh, but I don't want anymore complications. Besides, there's always something to do. But somehow, I can't get Sami's beautiful- I mean... Just her face... Off my mind. I want to know more about her, but without her knowing about me...

 

~Sami POV~

I spent an entire week in the cafe, looking for him but he hasn't showed up once. Where could he be? Might as well just enjoy my coffee. I was just about to take a sip when...

"Are you kidding me?! This frappucino is unsatisfactory! My friend likes it with a lot of whipped cream!"

"Your friend takes up most of the whipped cream that I have! And you still pay the normal price! That's all you're getting today! Now leave my cafe! You're disturbing all my customers!"

The person took the frappucino and stormed angrily towards the door. As he passed by me, I heard him mumble to himself.

"Kwangmin's definitely not going to be happy today..."

I had to follow him.

 

Hey, lovely readers! Hope you liked this chapter. I know, it's pretty short, but I'll try and make it up to you! Thank you for your comments and love! :D

@orangezzang - Happy Graduation to you too! Do you like eating oranges too? ^-^ *Sends an Internet hug back*

@SNSDlover615 - Yep, I got over my writer's block. And thank you!

@kpoploverx33 - Aren't you on vacation right now? :P

@1say16 - I'll try to update as often as possible! Thank you for commenting and subscribing.  ^0^

@mrsb2st - Now you know.. hehe :D