Date (Part 1)

I'd Do Anything to Get Closer

Once she had gotten into the car, he tied a blindfold around her eyes.
 

"What are you planning to do, kidnap me?"
 

"No, just wait. You'll see why later. I was reading this story and the guy blindfolded her. It was really romantic..."
 

"... That's very unoriginal of you."
 

"I know you'll like it!"
 

While he drove, he imagined her smiling when she saw the place and in reaction, he started smiling. He quickly stopped smiling though, afraid Sami would see. He turned to her and then remembered that she was blindfolded. He turned back to driving and started to smile again.

--

Sami was just about to fall asleep when he finally said it.

 

"We're here!"
 

"Finally." She said exhaustedly.
 

"Was it boring? I'm sorry. But I think you'll like what I planned."
 

She didn't even bother to act excited.
 

"Whatever.."
 

"Just don't take off your blindfold yet."
 

He took her by the hand and carefully led her down a pathway that reached towards a faint glow in the distance. As they got closer, Kwangmin became more and more giddy with joy. He remembered the first time he saw the run-down place and decided to fix it up. Tonight, he was ready to reveal his project. They finally reached the entrance and Kwangmin turned her around to face it. Lightly, he brushed her hair from her neck and untied the cloth. He let it fall and heard her gasp. The smile from before reappeared on his face.
 

"Do you like it? I worked on this place whenever I had time. I know it's a little small."
 

"It's beautiful." She pointed to the ferris wheel. "I've always loved ferris wheels."
 

"Then let's go, shall we?"
 

She smiled. "Sure."

 


Hellooooo there, peoples! ^0^ I wrote this in class and finished it off in the subway today for you all! :D  Sorry, it's extremely short again.. :( It seemed pretty long when I was writing (typing?) it on my iPhone. I hope you like it anyway... I didn't quite draft and proofread this time because I felt that I really needed to update, and fast. Zoooom! Once again, I want to thank you all for reading, commenting, and subscribing. I swear I will update with Part Two as soon as I can! I never thought romance scenes could be so difficult to write... -.- Also, summer school is OVER! wooo! partay.. :D I just have to finish off my summer assignment, and then I'm all yours!

Love, Sara

♥ x infinity!!!!!


P.S. Some fics by some awesome people you may wanna check out:

 

A New Love?

 

Cinderella Reversed

 

I Can't Be With You If You Don't Love Me