Bring Me to Him, and Nothing Bad Will Happen...

I'd Do Anything to Get Closer

She followed him for five blocks until she decided to take action. She pushed him into an alley and against a wall.

"W-What do you want with me?"

"I want to have a word with Kwangmin."

His eyes widened.

"How did you know..?"

"I heard you mumble to yourself. Very unsafe thing to do, don't you think?"

"You are one of the scariest fangirls ever."

"I have a name. It's Choi Sami, and I'm not just a fangirl, I'm a friend. I've met him before."

"That's what they all say."

"Look, just let me visit and I promise I won't do anything to you."

"Wait... You said your name is Choi Sami? Kwangmin whispers your name in his sleep sometimes. I thought you were fake!"

"What the-"

"Never mind, let's go. Kwangmin's frappucino is getting cold. By the way, don't you recognize who I am?"

She squint her eyes and looked at his face.

"... Jeongmin? Wow. He makes you get his frappucinos for him?"

"I'm a good hyung, aren't I?" He beamed at her.

"I guess. So are we there yet?"

"Almost."

"What made you decide to bring me here?"

"I want to see his reaction." He cackled. "That kid is more immature than Minwoo. Maybe a girl..." He drifted off, not wanting to say any more.

"What was that?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing. Here we are!"

They finally reached the building. Jeongmin led her up a few flight of stairs, and they walked down the hall towards the only room on the floor. Sami heard music blaring through the door. Jeongmin knocked on the door. They stood outside for a number of seconds until Jeongmin knocked again. There was still no answer.

"Stupid..." He muttered while fishing out his phone.

From outside, Sami could hear someone scream.

"Yeobosaeyo?!"

"Yah, Kwangmin, open the freaking door! Someone wants to see you!"

Sami quickly hid behind Jeongmin while Kwangmin opened the door. Kwangmin peered out and looked around.

"Hyung? Where's the person? Oh! My frappucino!"

"HI!" Sami screamed while jumping from behind Jeongmin.

"Umma!" Kwangmin shrieked. Then he recognized her. He widened his eyes and then remembered that he wasn't supposed to know her.

"Oh, a fan, how nice of you to bring her here, hyung..."

"Stop pretending you don't know her, pabo! You whisper her name at night! None of us wanted to tell you, but it creeps me out. Now talk!" Jeongmin stormed inside and slammed the door.

He stood there, scratching the back of his head, thinking about what to say next.

"How did you know?"

"Lucky guess. Is what Jeongmin said true..? Do you really... Dream about me?"

He turned extremely red and started looking at his shoes.

"Um... Yes. You're just so pretty and all, and I... Would you like to go out with me?"

"I barely know you."

"Yes, but I'm Kwangmin..."

"Don't you ever go a day without being so arrogant?"

"If you go out with me, I'll try to stop."

"Fine. Jeongmin was right. You are childish. You remind me of a two-year old."

Kwangmin beamed at her.

On the other side of the door, all the other members were listening to the conversation.

"Hyungs, who is hyung talking to?"

"That little bastard went out and met a girl without us knowing?"

"I wonder if she has a sister..."

"Donghyun hyung, would you please get your hair out of my face?"

"What if he's going to dream about her even more now?"

Then, the door opened and they all tumbled to the floor.

"Yah! What are you all doing?!"

 

Hi, everyone! Thank you for your amazing comments! Yes, I know I promised that I would update before Sunday, but updating on Sunday is better than never updating, right? I would have had an entire summer to finish this fic, but summer school got in the way. I hope you like this chapter! Soon, these will be drama-filled pages... Sami is really not what you think. I'll try my best to update soon! I like to write my drafts before actually typing it up, so I can proofread and stuff. That's kind of why I take so long... If I just sit at my computer and type, no progress will be made. Thank you all for subscribing and reading!

Kisses, Sara