A Short Update for Now...

I'd Do Anything to Get Closer

Sami sat on the sofa, telling her sister about the situation with Kwangmin.

"That's so adorable! My little sis is growing up!"

"Unnie..." She whined.

"What? You're dating Jo Kwangmin! Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah... But..."

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

Sami didn't dare tell her unnie about her actual plans. Sun Yeon unnie would never consider her a sister anymore. Suddenly, the phone rang.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Um... Sami, would you like to go on a date with me today?"

"Sorry, but I already have a boyfriend. Plus, I don't even know you."

"Yah! I am your boyfriend!"

"Pabo. Of course you're my boyfriend! So are the rest of the guys in Boyfriend!"

He scoffed. "Whatever. Are you going with me or not? If not, then you can hang out with those five. They're boring, trust me."

She giggled. "Okay then, boyfriend. I'll go with you on our date!"

"I'll be there in a few."

"How do you know where-"

"Don't ask, go get ready. I promise I'll be there soon. And nothing too fancy."

She sighed and hung up. Sun Yeon called from upstairs.

"Who was that, darling?"

"Kwangmin. He says he wants to take me on a date."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me? I want to meet him!"

"Maybe another time..."

"Good. Now go get prettied up. He's going to be here soon!"

Sami shuffled up the stairs and headed to her room. She picked a simple outfit. After all, Kwangmin said not to wear something too fancy. She checked herself in the mirror and ran down the stairs when she heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door to see a wide-eyed boy smiling. He held out a cluster of balloons.

"Hi! Ready to go? Wow... You look beautiful."

She blushed and took the balloons.

"Thank you. Let's go."

She took a deep breath, closed the door behind her, and followed him to the car.

 

Hello, awesome readers! Hope you liked this update. Yes, it's really short, but I wanted to have something here for you over the week, because I'm still going to summer school. The thing is, I typed up a lot already, and by now, I should have included the date, but then I lost everything that I already typed, so I cut it short. I'm super sorry about this. I promise to make it up to you all! Love, Sara.