Really... Who Are You?

I'd Do Anything to Get Closer

"Omo! Y-You're... You're Kwangmin from Boyfriend!" she exclaimed. A few heads turned their way, wondering if it was really him.

"No, you've got it all wrong. I'm not Kwangmin. Everyone mistakes me for him." he said to her.

"Oh." She frowned, all her excitement lost. "Well, sorry again, for drawing so much attention to you."

"It's okay. By the way, what's your name?"

"Choi Sami. How about yours?"

His eyes widened with fear again and he was speechless for a few seconds until replying.

"You don't have to know that yet."

"But I told you my name, you should tell-"

"I have to go now. Goodbye Sami, and maybe we'll cross paths again." He quickly ran out of the coffee shop, leaving her there, even more curious than before. Who was he?

 

~Kwangmin POV~

I walked into the coffee shop today, hoping to get something sweet to help me relieve my stress, but I found something even sweeter. I opened the door, and someone bumped into me. I tried to keep my head down, so they wouldn't notice me, but then a pair of eyes appeared, burning with curiosity. Did I just attract more attention instead?

"Mianhae, I'm a very clumsy person... Wait a minute... You look familiar." I know I should've run at that moment, but something kept me there... Was it my craving for a frappucino? Maybe it was the girl standing in front of me. She was pretty cute. But then, those five words came out of , and I knew that I was in danger of being discovered.

"Omo! Y-You're... You're Kwangmin from Boyfriend!" Almost everyone in the store looked at us. I had to make this quick, so I gave her my excuse. I told her that everyone always mistook me for Kwangmin. I should have run away at that moment, and told her goodbye, but something made me ask for her name, something made me want to see her again. Choi Sami. Then, I realized that I put myself at risk again when she asked me what my name was. I needed to escape at that moment.

"You don't have to know that yet."

"But I told you my name, you should tell-" I had to leave now, before she could try and persuade me to tell her my name.

 

Would we even meet again? Probably not. Surely our band would be busy this month, after our debut.

 

 

 

Hey everyone, thank you all for subscribing! Sorry I don't update very often. Writer's block happens all the time, plus schoolwork takes up a lot too. I'm free now! So I'll be updating a little more, before I have to go to summer school. Again, thank you all for subscribing and commenting! ♥