END/Sorry!

Meant to Be?

Sorry I don't wanna write this story anymore. 

Very sorry. I just find it hard to write, since its a true story and then since I don't each single detail. 

Very sorry, and now I can concentrate on my other two stories. Very sorry.

But I will write below on what is happening most recently. To let you guys imagine what would have happened.


Seunghyun is in the military or either known as NS. He got enlisted in May, and more at least 2 months he can't go out to meet his family. Bom is feeling lonely not being able to see him, she cried alot the first week he was gone. She had gone through much with Seunghyun. His jealousy always came up, whenever Bom would talk to a guy or even a hug a guy he will get mad immediately.

Seunghyun's mother begged Bom for her to understand why Seunghyun was so overprotective. Telling Bom about Seunghyun's past girlfriend Sunye. Sunye had another secret boyfriend and was only using Seunghyun for his money. Thus he alwyas gets to conclusions quickly making Bom get annoyed with him sometimes.

While Seunghyun is in NS, his brother Jiyong always takes care of Bom for him. Getting gradually closer to her, while Seunghyun's sister Minzy also became very close to Bom. Bom's family has never met Seunghyun. Bom and Seunghyun had been basically together for 1 year+ but never even got a picture of Seunghyun to show her family.

Seunghyun gave Bom a teddy bear which Bom named Ballerina. He put a necklace on it with Bom's name and a S on the back. Bom always keeps it next to her bed sleeping next to it when she sleeps. Sandara will be going to Singapore for a 3-day holiday, for a concert. This will be her chance to meet Seunghyun and his family, making Bom very anxious on what Sandara and her parents will think of Seunghyun.

~~~

That is what basically happened so far. It is a story which is still being written not knowing what will happen. Sorry too all readers I just hope you guys will read my other stories:

Worried for my Playboy : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46758/worried-for-my-playboy-chaerin-jiyong-skydragon-topbom

Forbidden Love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46769/forbidden-love-choiseunghyun-parkbom-topbom