Chapter 4: Dong wook

Meant to Be?

Bom's POV

It was Monday already and I had no mood to go to school, tried from yesterday. Chaerin and I shopped everywhere on Orchard road, as I looked at the shopping bags which laid next to my bed. Ugh. I lazily took a shower, putting on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, while I tucked my hair into a messy ponytail. Walking to my class.

'Hey Bom,' Youngbae greeted me, putting his hand around my shoulder.

'Hey Bae,' I smiled back, walking to our class together.

Class was well, normal I guess, except the fact I was video calling with Chaerin the whole lesson, even thought she was right next to me we had a video call, taking screenshots, just for fun.

'My favourite time of the day eating, come let's have lunch,' I smiled, skipping, I turned my head around to find that my classmates were so far back, 'Yah Sohee and Chaerin, hurry!' I shouted, still skipping while I looked back.

BAM, I fell on the floor on my to make it worse.

'Oww,' I sighed, I took the person's hand as he offered helping me up, 'Sorry,' I apologized.

'No worries,' the guy replied, walking away.

'Yah, don't you know who that is?' Seungri asked, catching up with me.

'How would I know? School just started a week ago and I don't  really know anyone else except for our class,' I replied him.

'He's Dong wook, he's really popular for his looks,' Seungri gossiped.

'Yah why would I care who he is? Now come on, food is waiting for us!' I replied, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

Once we walked into the canteen, my eyes immediately went to Seunghyun sitting with his friends. He sat there laughing, his voice echoing in my ears.

'Bommie...he's looking at you,' Sohee whispered, as I quickly turned my head.

BAM, I hit my forehead with Sohee, 'Yah, that hurt!' Sohee whined, as she held her forehead.

'Sorry...' I laughed.

Seunghyun's POV

That's cute, I thought looking at Bom hitting her friend. I didn't realize it but I was laughing on my own.

'Hey dude, what's with you?' Jaejoong said, staring at me with curious eyes.

'It's nothing,' I replied turning back.

'Oo~ who's that girl?' Junsu teased.

'Be quiet and just eat your food,' I said, looking down on my food.

'Hey someone's talking to her,' Yunho nudged me, while I looked up to find Bom talking with some guy. 

Good thing they were kinda close to us, 'Hi, sorry about bumping into you,' the guy said.

'No, it's my fault, I should of been looking where I was going,' Bom answered.

'You're Year 1?' He asked Bom.

'Yupp! and you?' Bom replied smiling.

'Same, my name is Dong wook,' he smiled back offering his hand.

'Bom, but you can call me Bommie,' Bom answered.

She didn't say that to me.

'Ah well, Bommie see you around, my friends are waiting,' Dong wook replied, as he walked away to his friends.

I can't let myself lose against a year 1 student, besides I'm year 3, their Senior, man it's my last year here. 

'I'll be right back,' I said, getting up from my seat, and approaching Bom who was ordering by herself.

'One soda please,' she smiled.

'Actually, nevermind,' I interupted, grabbing her hand and leading her to a different stall.

'One fruit smoothie,' I said, 'It's healthier plus it tastes good,'

'Thanks but you don't need to,' Bom said.

'No I insist, I'll see you around,' I smiled, walking away.