Chapter 5: Forgive me

Meant to Be?

Bom’s POV

It’s been about weeks since I’ve met Seunghyun. He would come and talk to me during lunch breaks, also walking with me to class.

‘So you’re here in Singapore without your family?’ He asked me.

‘Yup, but in July I’m going back to see my sister and parents.’ I answered.

‘Bommie!’ a familiar voice called…Daesung.

He was my classmate, but I’ve gotten very close to him. Daesung was very bright and charming, he never failed to cheer me up. I would say he is my closest guy friend so far in Singapore.

‘Daesung-ah~’ I cooed, as he approached me for a hug.

I opened my arms, as I hugged him.

*cough cough*

I let go of my grip on Daesung and turned around to find Seunghyun irritated. What’s with him.

‘I’m going to class now, GOODBYE,’ He said coldly.

‘What’s with him?’ I asked Chaerin who just caught up to me and Daesung.

‘I don’t know, he clenched his fists when he saw you and Dae hug…jealous much,’ Chaerin replied.

‘Come on let’s get inside before the teacher comes,’ I said, linking my arms with Sohee and Chaerin.

‘What about me?’ Daesung yelled, as we walked away.

Weirdly enough whenever I go to the canteen for lunch, Seunghyun would just always ignore me. It’s getting really annoying, I just hugged a friend and now all of a sudden he is mad like crazy at me? You wanna be like this, then be like this, two can play a game.

I flicked my hair over my shoulders, as I linked my arms with Seungri and Taeyang as we passed Seunghyun’s table. I heard his friend whispering, I quickly looked at them and they all shut their mouth.

~~

It’s been about 2 weeks since we’ve last talk and if’s he still going to keep the silent treatment up, sooner or later I’ll just forget him. I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting outside for Chaerin, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung.

‘Aish where are those guys?’ I whispered to myself.

‘Bom!’ Chaerin shouted, as I immediately turned around to find her stopping in her tracks with the boys behind her.

‘What?’ I shouted back.

‘Look!’ She replied pointing behind me.

I obediently turned around to find a person kneeling on the floor with a bouquet of roses in his hand…Seunghyun.

‘What do you want?’ I said coldly.

Oddly, I felt really nervous to be standing here, with him kneeling on the ground. Oh no, people are starting to look at us.

‘Get up…people are staring,’ I said.

‘Be quiet and just listen to me first,’ Seunghyun replied

‘I’m sorry for getting all mad last time,’ he started.

‘I see you get mad over the smallest things,’ I said, with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

‘I know, I’m so so sorry,’ Seunghyun apologized, ‘I-I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you,’

‘Now you only know, but seriously you ignored me for 2 weeks and you expect me to forgive you without a thought? Get up, more people are looking,’ I answered, gosh I feel so anxious as I felt plenty of eyes staring at the both of us. I looked up and saw Dong wook stopping with his friends.

‘I won’t get up until you forgive me,’ Seunghyun said stubbornly.

‘Oh okay fine, I forgive you, just get up,’ I said, tugging on his arm to get up.

‘Wait one more thing,’ he smirked.

‘What now?’ I sighed.

‘Promise me you’ll have dinner with me tonight,’ Seunghyun smiled.

‘Why should I?’ I smirked.

‘If you don’t promise me I won’t get up from here,’ Seunghyun said.

I looked around and saw Chaerin mouthing say yes, I looked around and saw Sohee, nodding as well.

‘Just get up please~’ I pouted.

‘Answer me first,’ Seunghyun said sternly.


I'm able to update today! Weee, but only one. I have maths homework.