Chapter 6: Getting Ready

Meant to Be?

Bom's POV

I can't believe this guy, tell me this is a dream. I pinched myself as I closed my eyes, but unfortunately when I opened my eyes it was all reality.

'Answer me first,' Seunghyun said.

I let out a big sigh, 'Fine, just get up,' I answered pulling his arm to get up.

I looked around and saw Dong wook walking away, meanwhile Chaerin and Sohee were all giggling and smiling.

' Where do you live?' Seunghyun asked me, as he finally got up.

'I live at _____' I answered.

'Okay, I'll pick you up at 6 okay?' Seunghyun smiled walking away.

'Gosh, that guy is crazy, that was so embarassing!' I squealed, as I approached Chaerin and the guys.

They were all smiling like crazy and it was creeping me out, ' What?' I asked.

'Come on it's 1pm and we have to go shopping and by you pretty clothes!' Chaerin shouted.

'U-umm on second thought we boys have somewhere to go...' Seungri said.

Typical of course the boys don't wanna come with us to shop.

'No excuses, we need you boys to help us carry bags,' I smiled.

We all got on Seungri's car, thankfully his father gave him a car so we can just use it instead of hailing a cab. Once we arrived at the mall, Chaerin and Sohee dragged me everywhere making me try on all sorts of clothes. I was inside the changing room, trying on a dress Chaerin picked. I peeked outside the door, but I couldn't find Chaerin. I walked out in the dress holding the zipper.

'Chaerin I need help with the zipper!' I shouted, slowly walking to find Chaerin.

'Boo!' Seungri teased.

'Hey ert, can't you see I'm changing!' I shouted.

'If you're changing why aren't you inside the actual changing room?' Seungri smirked.

' Wipe that grin off you chicken bone eater,' I scoffed, 'CHAERIN!'

Finally after I waited inside the changing room, Chaerin walked over to me.

'Help me with the zipper please,' I said, turning around.

Chaerin quickly zipped it up, then I looked at the mirror. Not bad.

'This is the dress...' Chaerin smiled.

I couldn't help but smile as well, I was excited to have dinner with Seunghyun. We bought the dress and we were walking over to the salon as the boys complained behind us carrying our shopping bags.

'You know Seunghyun has a friend Jaejoong...he's cute,' Sohee smiled.

'And you're saying you have a crush on him?' I teased.

'It's too early to say that, but I can say I don't love him nor do I hate him,' Sohee said, opening the door.

We got our nails done, getting my hair done as well, ready for dinner. We also talked Seungri into getting his nails done, in pink which made my day. Once we left the salon Seungri was pratically crying of embarassment clenching his fists trying not to show his pink nails. It was 5.30 and the boys dropped me off at my dorm, I got changed into my dress, pairing it with a pair of heels.

I looked at my phone and it read 6.10. Wait of course I have to wait downstairs, he can't come up and he can't call me either since I don't have his number yet. I got on the elevator doing last finishing touches on my dress, making sure it was perfect. Like I thought there I found Seunghyun leaning against his sports car.

'Hey,' I smiled faintly.

'Come on, I made dinner reservations,' he smiled opening the door for me.

I wonder what's going to happen tonight.


Even thought I'm hella sad about Daesung, I've managed to write today!! I might write again later this afternoon. So please stay tuned.