Chapter 3: It's him!

Meant to Be?

Bom's POV

Gosh, I'm late for church. I impatienly tapped my foot on the bus, it's already 10:50 and I just got on the bus. Great, just great I'm going to be late and I'll have to sit outside.

' We're here at ___ stop,' the bus driver announced, while I basically ran off the bus.

I quickly fixed myself before I went in the church, walking quite fast, as I looked for a seat. Finally I found my seat, and sat there panting.

' I'm good,' I complimented myself.

The mass went on by, after that it was the peace sign. I shaked my hand with the people next to me, as the person infront turned around. OMG it's him...oh what to do? Ah just act normal, calm down. 

'Peace,' I smiled, shaking my hands with him.

As I shaked hands with his family...I think, well obviously as he hugged his sister and brother. They seem close...

Once the mass ended, I took my phone out and called my sister Dara. Sigh, she's the only one I usually call.

'Hello?' Dara answered.

'Hey D!' I replied, ' Where are you guys?'

'I'm at Bandar,' Dara replied. 'Mum, is trying out the massage chair...and well everything's shaking...'

' What do you mean shaking?' I asked, dumbly.

'Nevermind...you're always slow with things, anyways where are you~' Dara asked.

'Mass just finished, I'm meeting up with Chaerin and Sohee at Orchard later,' I replied.

'Okay, becareful there okay? I gotta go,' Dara said.

'Tsk why are you the one always hanging up? Fine bye,' I sighed hanging up.

Omo why is he approaching me with his family? Hide Bom, I immediately ran to the wall, facing the wall. I don't wanna see him now...

'Umm hi...' he tapped my shoulder.

Mann, calm down, 'U-umm hi,' I replied, trying to stand straight.

'Sorry for not introducing myself properly, my name is Choi Seunghyun,' He smiled.

I tried not to look in his eyes, scared I might faint, 'My name is Park Bom' I replied.

'Hi my name is Minzy,' the girl said next to him.

'Hi I'm Bom,' I smiled.

' What school do you go to?' she asked me.

'Republic Polytechnic, you?' I answered.

'Me too!' she smiled, jumping.

'I-I'm sorry I have to go meet someone,' I apologized.

'It's okay, maybe we can talk more next time,' Seunghyun smiled.

'O-oh okay..' I replied, my voice shaking.

I walked away, going to hail a cab. Man, Bom your voice was shaking it's so obvious you were nervous. Aish, I have lots of friends which are boys, why can't I just act like that to him? 


Okay, if you guys don't know I wil clarify where the characters are.

Bom, Seunghyun, Chaerin, Sohee, Jiyong and Minzy - Singapore.

Sandara - Brunei

Hyan Bul, Yoo In Na - Philippines

Sorry I might only update all my stories with one chapter. My holiday ends today, and I have to fix my stuff for school.