Story Nine ~Home

Lullaby [Drabbles Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Joon finally arrived in MBLAQ’s dorm, it was midnight already. The fatigue took its control over him, but the longing for his boyfriend still overpowering it. He walked slowly towards his and Cheondoong shared-room and found the boy was sleeping peacefully. Joon was mentally squealing at the ball of cuteness before him. As his step getting closer, his urge to kiss the boy grew stronger and eventually, he landed a kiss in the latter’s lips..

 

“ Hmm..?” the younger mumbled. Being a light-sleeper as he is, even a slight movement could wake him up from his slumber. Cheondoong rubbed his eyes cutely, then looked up and found his beloved hyung.

 

“ Hyung!” a smile formed at the younger’s face.

 

“ Did I wake you up?” Joon asked lowly, ruffling the other’s hair.

 

“ Uhm.. Yep. Supposedly, a true love’s kiss can wake up a damsel from the curse, right?” Cheondoong said with a cute grin.

 

“ Hahaha.. I think you should stop stumbling around some fairy tales, Doong..” the older chuckled a the statement.

 

“ Why? They’re really fun to read~” the taller of the two whined as he pouted adorably.

 

“ Well, your mentality started getting similar with Lauren, Leo, and Dayoung..”

 

“ HYUNG!!!” the younger slapped Joon’s shoulder.

 

“ Hahaha.. I was just kidding.. Even if it so, you just become more and more adorable, Doong..”

 

“ Cheese!” the younger scoffed.

 

“ Hahaha..” Joon laughed, “ Didn’t you miss me, uhm?”

 

“ Gezz. Don’t act like you don’t know, Hyung..”

 

“ So.. You miss me?”

 

The younger glared at the question, mentally warned himself to slap the older across the face once Joon acted clueless about how he felt again..

 

“ You miss me,” Joon stated in the end.

 

Cheondoong pulled Jjoon to his lap and Soonja to his side, “ They miss you as much as I did.”

 

“ Really? I never know that you can talk to dolls..”

 

“ Gah. You know nothing about me, don’t you?”

 

“ Kekeke~ Well, at least I know that you love me as much as you love meat~”

 

“ Aish. You don’t even know how much I love you, Hyung,” the younger hissed at the older’s words.

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ How could you think that my love f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter