Story Three ~The Drunkard

Lullaby [Drabbles Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of the Friday night when the members of MBLAQ went out for a drink in the restaurant near their dorm. Everybody knew that Cheondoong was not a very good drinker, so Joon tried to stop the latter whose face was reddened..

 

“ Stop it, Doong.. You’re already drunk..” Joon said gently as he pulled away the bottle of soju in Cheondoong’s grip.

 

“ No! *hik* I’m not~” the younger answered with a whimper and the hiccup between his words.

 

“ Joon, you can head back first. Bring him to the dorm. If you’re not, he will continue to drink..” Seungho ordered.

 

“ NO!! *hik* I’m not going *hik* back now!!” the visual magnae exclaimed.

 

“ Doong-ah.. You’re drunk already. Let’s go back, okay?” Joon persuaded the younger as he tapped his lover’s shoulder. The latter slapped Joon’s hand and glared at his lover’s at the same time.

 

“ I AM *hik* NOT GOING BACK *hik*!!” he yelled, then took the soju and drank all of it in one gulp.

 

“ Doong-ah..” Joon tried to stop his lover.

 

“ YEAAAHH~ MBLAQ JJANG~~!!!!” Mir yelled while he ran around their table.

 

“ Oh great.. We have another person to take care of..” Seungho said with a sigh while he stared at the magnae.

 

“ We’re all going back now..” G.O said gently, tapped Seungho while he eyed the real magnae who has gone crazy and ran around their table while swinging around his jacket.

 

The two youngest were really bad drinker, in that case Cheondoong was so much severe that he got drunk easily, but Mir’s habit when he was drunk was very embarassing. He would yelled very loud ‘till the neighbors got annoyed or doing the other crazy things. In Cheondoong’s case, he only whimpered and whined a lot, asking more soju. Also he would act like a spoiled-child, wanting everyone pay attention only to him. He was tremendously adorable in his drunken state..

 

“ Joon, take care of him.. We need to take care the magnae. He’s gone mad,” Seungho said, then he and G.O walked towards Mir and dragged the youngest.

 

“ Aaahh.. What should I do now?..” Joon ruffled his own hair as he gazed at his lover who was still whimpering slowly.

 

“ Doong..” Joon tapped the latter gently.

 

“ I want more.. *hik* Soju..” the younger muttered with his eyes closed. He fainted.

 

“ Why is he so freaking adorable?!!!” Joon thought as he tried to restrain himself so that he didn’t do anything to the latter.

 

“ Let’s go home, Doong..” he spoke softly, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter