Story Four ~The Conveyed Feeling

Lullaby [Drabbles Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You already knew that Joon is dating Cheondoong, right? But, I haven’t told you how they confirmed their feeling. I’ll tell you now how they eventually started dating..

 

It was one of the rarest day when MBLAQ didn’t have any schedule that they could do anything they wanted freely. Even from the morning, the members was excited with their plan going to amusement park. Mir was the most excited one, he planned everything and gave most of the ideas. The Hyungs could only smiled when they looked at the enthusiastic magnae..

 

“ I’ll stay here..” Cheondoong spoke softly.

 

“ Waeyo, Hyung? Please come along.. It will be fun, I promise..” Mir said with his puppy-eyes.

 

“ I’m not feeling well today..” Cheondoong said as he looked so sorry towards the other members.

 

“ Hyung~ Please~” Mir was pleading, still with his puppy-eyes.

 

“ Let him be, Cheolyong-ah.. Look at his face.. He’s so pale..” Seungho tried to persuade the magnae while the magnae pouted.

 

G.O put his hand in Cheondoong’s forehead..

 

“ You’re warm.. Guess you have to rest all day long, Cheondoong-ah..” G.O said.

 

“ Yeah.. The world seems like spinning around..” Cheondoong said as he massaged his head.

 

Joon didn’t say anything, could only stare at his loved one, his heart was fulfilled with worry. He wanted to stay at the dorm, but he knew that the magnae would never let him..

 

“ We’re going, Cheondoong-ah,” said the members as they walked out from the dorm.

 

“ Ne..” Cheondoong replied softly, then walked towards G.O’s room which was his room, too.

 

He lay down on the bed and sleep, hoping he would be better when he wake up. On the other hand, Joon whose going to the amusement park with the other members was really worried. He couldn’t focus when the other talked to him..

 

“ Joon-ah!” Seungho called him for the umpteenth times, but still Joon didn’t reply.

 

“ LEE CHANGSUN!!” Seungho yelled eventually.

 

“ Ah. N-ne, Hyung..” Joon startled.

 

“ Joon, we all knew that you’re worried about him..” G.O spoke.

 

“ Worried about him?? Who’s him??” Mir asked innocently. Seungho and G.O ignored the magnae and focussed on Joon..

 

“ You love him, right?” Seungho said, to the point.

 

“ Eh? How could you...” Joon shocked that he stammered.

 

“ It was clearly written on your face, Lee Changsun..” Seungho and G.O said in unison.

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ The way you gazed at him, the way you talked to him.. It’s obvious,” Seungho said.

 

“ Hyuungg~ What are you talking about?” the magnae whined.

 

But still, the Hyungs ignored him. Mir pouted as he turned his head..

 

“ Is it that obvious? I thought I hide it quite we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter