Story Eight ~Call

Lullaby [Drabbles Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hhhhh..” I sighed then turned my body and hugged Jjoon, the Pikachu doll which Joonie-hyung gave me before he left. It’s 1AM, yet I can’t sleep at all. I moved around in my bed, playing around with Jjoon and Soonja, but still I can’t sleep. It’s hard for me to sleep without him beside me..

 

I hugged Jjoon, then walked out from my room and roamed around the dorm like a fool. The other members slept already and I didn’t want to wake them up. They needed to sleep well since we’ve been preparing fo our come back that we didn’t have enough time to sleep. Seungho-hyung’s dark circle was really severe that it looked like someone beat him up or something. O_o

 

I grabbed some drink, then sat on the kitchen and put Jjoon on the table. Staring at Jjoon made me miss Joonie-hyung more, since Jjoon’s smile really reminded me of Joonie-hyung’s innocent-and-foolish smile..

 

“ Did he sleep already..?” I asked to myself as I played with my phone.

 

“ Jjoon, do you know what was your Hyung doing?” I asked to Jjoon as I showed Joonie-hyung’s picture from my phone. Well, maybe I was weird cause I talked to a plushie, but to whom I have to talk to? Everybody slept already, I’m all alone..

 

Just then my phone rang, I was beamed in happiness when I saw the caller’s name..

 

“ Joonie-hyung!! Jjoon, he calls me!!” I shouted in whisper as I hugged Jjoon, then I received the phone.

 

“ Hyung!!”

 

“ Doong-ah, haven’t you slept?” Joonie-hyung asked with his low tone, I could sense fatigue in his voice.

 

“ Uhm..” I hummed, shaking my head.

 

“ It’s almost dawn. Why didn’t you sleep?” he asked worriedly.

 

“ I can’t sleep, Hyung. What about you? Why don’t you sleep? You sounded so tired..”

 

“ I can’t sleep, too. My brain can’t stop thinking of you..”

 

“ Hahaha.. Naddo, Hyung..” I smiled.

 

We fell in comfortable silent. I could hear his breath through the phone and it was really calming..

 

“ Hum, Hyung..” I called him lowly as I walked to my room with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter