Story Seven ~Leaving

Lullaby [Drabbles Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in the living room, waiting for Joonie-hyung. It was midnight already, yet he hasn’t come. I heard a creaked sound, then I saw Joonie-hyung entered the room with two huge plushies in his hand, one is his favourite character, Pikachu, and the other is my favourite, Soonja, ah.. I mean Hello Kitty. I walked towards him immediately, then helped him to bring the huge Soonja doll. How huge? When I said it’s huge, it means it was VERY big! It’s about three feet tall. Not only the Soonja doll, the Pikachu one was also around that height..

 

I was confused, didn’t really know why he bought such a big plushie, moreover TWO of it! Well, all of the people knew that lovely-but-kinda-fool-boyfriend of mine was famous for being very frugal. But, now, he was carrying two huge doll into our room and I didn’t know how much money he spent for it. Kid’s toys are very expensive nowadays, that means dolls are also expensive, right?

 

“ Hyung.. What’s the point of buying this doll?” I asked in confusion.

 

“ Ehm.. You know.. I have to go to Jeju for a week because of a filming..” he said lowly.

 

“ Yeah.. I knew it..”

 

“ And you also know that I can’t leave you all alone in our room, don’t you?”

 

“ I guess.. Yes..”

 

“ That’s why I bought them. To keep you accompanied even I’m not here..” he replied as he ruffled his own hair.

 

I was speechless. I didn’t think that he would do something like this. I felt so touched. He really cares about me, A LOT. The more I know him, the more I love him. Do I deserve having him as my lover? He’s such a lovely boyfriend and whenever I was troubled, he’s always there for me..

 

“ Hm.. Thank you, Hyung..” I said as I lowered my head. My cheek feels like its burning. I guess my face must be as red as tomato.

 

“ It’s okay.. Make sure you’ll hug them when you sleep. They’ll feel lonely if you leave them all alone the whole day..” he said as he played the Pikachu doll.

 

“ Ne.. Keunde, Hyung..”

 

“ Hm?”

 

“ Why did you buy the two of them? One is enough, though..”

 

“ Aahh.. I just couldn’t pick one of them..”

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ You’re madly in love with Hello Kitty.. But I like Pikachu.. Then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter