Story Two ~Joon’s Sleeping Habit

Lullaby [Drabbles Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheondoong couldn’t sleep that night, he was anxious since he would start filming Nail Shop Paris the next day. Nothing to do, he gazed at Joon who slept soundly beside him..

 

“ Doong-ah..” the latter muttered softly as he always think about his lovely boyfriend even in his sleep..

 

Knowing the older guy habit, Cheondoong could only laugh, then answered..

 

“ Ne, Hyung?”

 

Joon always talks in his sleep, Cheondoong knew it already. But, sometimes he wants to play around with his lover..

 

“ Treat me some pizza..” Joon said, still with his eyes closed.

 

“ Puft!” Cheondoong tried to not laugh out loud. Then, they fell silent. Joon didn’t say anything..

 

“ Hyung..” Cheondoong called the latter. He knew that Joon would answer him.

 

“ Hm?”

 

“ Do you think I’ll do well in the drama?” he asked, tried to get rid all of his worry.

 

“ It’s delicious.. Thanks..” the older guy uttered. Cheondoong sighed, he should have know what his lover’s answer would be. Then he smiled..

 

“ I can assume that it’s a good thing, can’t I?” he spoke softly.

 

“ Hmm..” Joon muttered as he turned his body and pulled his blanket.

 

“ Thank you, Hyung..” Cheondoong whispered, then pecked the older’s cheek and lay down beside the latter.

 

Right befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter