Story Five ~A Long Night

Lullaby [Drabbles Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sleeping soundly ‘till I felt the bed was shaking severely. I thought it was an earthquake or something, but I was wrong. I found my adorable Doong sweated so badly and I could see tears rolled down his face. His body was trembling violently as he screamed in fear..

 

“ Doong!” I yelled as I shook his body, tried to wake him up. But, he still closed his eyes and trembled in fear.

 

“ Doong!! Wake up!!!” argh! I shook his body countless time already. Why didn’t he open his eyes?!

 

“ PARK SANGHYUN!! WAKE UP!!” I shook his body harshly and finally he opened his eyes. He was panting and he hugged me right away. He cried..

 

“ It’s okay.. I’m here..” I said gently as I his back gently, calming him down.

 

I grabbed a glass of water on the table and gave it to him..

 

“ Drink it.. You’ll feel better..” I said gently. His breath was already back to normal and he wasn’t crying anymore. He often get a nightmare, but I guess this one is freaking scary that he cried and trembled. He never trembled that violently on his sleep..

 

“ What happened?” I asked softly.

 

“ You’ll never leave me, right?” he asked me back.

 

“ Of course I won’t.. I can’t even imagine how my life will be without you..” I said as I hugged him.

 

“ Is it a promise?”

 

“ Yeah, it is..”

 

“ You’ll never break it, right?”

 

“ Never.”

 

What did he just dream of? Why he asked me to promise him like that? It was bizzare..

 

“ Now, tell me.. What happened in your dream?” I asked, making him face me.

 

“ It’s a disaster, Hyung.. Everyone knows that.. That we’re dating..” he answered.

 

“ Then? I guess it’s not the worst part..”

 

“ They started judging us.. They think we’re digusting.. They even hate MBLAQ.. Seungho-hyung, G.O-hyung, even Mir also get the same treatment as us.. Everybody hate us.. And the worst part.. The worst..” he couldn’t continue his words as he started to shed tears again.

 

“ It’s okay..” I hugged him.

 

“ The worst part was *sob*.. Our family.. They *sob*.. Tore us apart *sob*.. My Noona never let me to see you.. They lock me *sob* in my room so that I can’t go anywhere..” he wept.

 

“ It will never happen, okay?” I spoke gently.

 

“ How can you *sob* be so sure?”

 

“ I’ll never let it happen. If they hate us, we can just run away so they will never see us again.. We can move out to another country wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter