Exo vs. B.A.P

B.A.P Chat Room :)

 

Continuation:
 
Zelo: *ignoring* Anyways... We're all mad at you because you were ha'...
 
Zelo: Oh cherry tomatoes.
 
Jongup: Oh, I want some.
 
Zelo: No, mine. All mine.
 
Jongup: Hmph.
 
Yongguk: Dammit, what were you gonna say.
 
Zelo: I was gonna say something?
 
Daehyun: Yes you were gonna say something.
 
Zelo: I forgot.
 
Youngjae:  Aish, I'll just tell him myself.
 
Youngjae: We've caught you hanging out with ZiTao.
 
Yongguk: Is that really what this thing is all about.
 
Zelo: Why hyung? Wae? Am I not a good maknae? Do I not deserve time with my hyung and ice cream?
 
Himhan: Look what you did to the maknae. To think I wanted.. That. Nuh uh mister. This playa is done with you.
 
Himchan: Talk to the hand.
 
Youngjae: Yeah man. You were supposed to come with me to pick out a new pair of sneakers.
 
Youngjae: But nooppee. You gotta go hang out with Tao. I bet you probably bought him a new pair of shoes.
 
Jongup: But you wont buy me meat. Oh that's cool bro. 
 
Daehyun: Alright. It's my turn mutha aaaa. I'm about to go all ballistic in this . Wasabasoraus in this biatch.
 
Yongguk: I have valid reasons why.
 
Daehyun: Nuh uh homie. Don't interrupt a ninja.
 
Zelo: Oh , you made him mad.
 
Daehyun: Damn right. I'll put you on a plane to jamacia. Make it sink. Better catch a nemo cause you ain't gettin dinner on that plane. 
 
(A/N: Some of you might know the youtuber that said this.)
 
Yongguk: Are you done yet?
 
Daehyun: Nuh uh, I didn't even tell you why I'm mad at you. You dubbed my bruh. You gonna do me like that. Nah hyung. You were supposed to come train with me.
 
Yongguk: I had to do stuff.
 
Youngjae: Yeah, hanging out with pandaface.
 
(A/N: I think that's what Tao's called...)
 
Jongup: I'm way better looking than that. So I automatically raise a level. yes. I feel happy. I'm gonna play pokemon x now. Good bye.
 
Jongup is offline.
 
Himchan: I seriously don't get that child.
 
Daehyun: So tell me Mr. Bang, why were you hanging out with Tao of Exo?
 
Yongguk: Because he needed help.
 
Himchan: Oh I bet you helped his ual fustration but you can't help me alright. Its cool bro. I'm not mad man. Just make sure you don't sleep here tonight.
 
Himchan is online.
 
Zelo: I guess we're getting takeout. I should probably go order. What do you guys want, except Mr. Bang.
 
Daehyun: Jajamyun noodles.
 
Youngjae: Me too.
 
Zelo: I'll just order 5 orders.
 
Zelo is offline.
 
Youngjae: I'm gonna let you deal with him. You're the most hot tempered person here so have fun. Call me when the food gets here.
 
Youngjae is offline.
 
Yongguk: Oh, I wanted food. Psh, oh well.
 
Daehyun: You never clearly answered my question.
 
Yongguk: Look, I was helping Tao with his rapping.
 
Daehyun: That's all you had to say. You made me waste my precious cheesecake time.
 
Yongguk: So?
 
Daehyun: Do you want my fans to see a bald Daehyun. I don't think so mister. 
 
Yongguk: If I didn't clearly tell you, what would you do?
 
Daehyun: I'd wait a couple days. When you're off guard, BAM! Muthaa. Slap you in the face and bangcock you. You wouldn't be able to walk for two days. And what. 
 
Yongguk: Have you ever considered getting help?
 
Daehyun: Neh.
 
Yongguk: & what hapoened?
 
Daehyun: I ended up sending myself to a mental institute 
 
Yongguk: I need my sanity. I no longer know you. Goodbye.
 
Yongguk is offline.
 
Daehyun: Oh did I say that I sent myself there. Oh no I send the physiologist to the mental institute.
 
Hope you liked it. Anymore request. I know you guys loved the ninja act.