Hyung Line vs. Maknae Line

B.A.P Chat Room :)

 

Youngjae is online.
 
Jongup is online.
 
Zelo is online.
 
Youngjae: It's funny how we're all on at the same time and we're all the evil ones in the group.
 
Jongup: What about Himchan hyung.
 
Youngjae: He's just plain crazy.
 
Zelo: Daehyun hyung?
 
Youngjae: He has mental issues.
 
Jongup: I'm not even going to ask about Yongguk hyung.
 
Zelo: I sometimes wonder why he's our leader.
 
Yongguk is online.
 
Himchan is online.
 
Daehyun is online.
 
Himchan: Oh cool, the hyung line is here.
 
Yongguk: Eh, its nothing special anyways.
 
Zelo: How can you say that's nothing special?
 
Jongup: Yea, you guys always make us go get things.
 
Youngjae: I'm more or less in between right now.
 
Daehyun: Go get me a banana milk!
 
Youngjae: Yes sir..
 
Himchan: Haha, loser.
 
Youngjae: Aish shutup.
 
Yongguk: Let's play a game.
 
Jongup: Aren't you a little to old to be playing games?
 
Himchan: Aren't you to young to be disrespecting your elders?
 
Yongguk: Anyways, its a game where you have to say your most embarassing moment and the most embarassing gets a prize.
 
Himchan: Oh, I remember this. We did this with Junhong in our trainee days
 
Zelo: You guys know way to much about me.
 
Himchan: Mhm. I'll start.
 
Himchan: Alright, don't laugh. When I was walking home from school one day, I took a different route because I didn't feel like going home early.
 
Jongup: You got ?!
 
Himchan:Nooooooo!
 
Himchan: Just shush. Yea so I'm walking casually when a bloody muthain dog starts barking his ing lungs out scaring me making me bump into a tree stump. I tripped over the tree stump and ended up getting a wack by a branch on a nearby tree.
 
Daehyun: That's gotta hurt.
 
Himchan: That's not even the worst part. I ended up flying over a fence to find myself being stared at by the whole block. Jaehyo wouldn't shut his yap on the scar it gave me in highschool.
 
Yongguk: What a loser
 
Jongup: Let's hear your story.
 
Yongguk: Well, I used to work at this museum right and I was in charge of cleaning the the showcases. Apparently one night, my co-workers decided to scare the living out of me with a giant squid floating in the dark. I ended up spilling cleaning solution on my pants and to this day they still think I pissed my pants.
 
Zelo: Dork.
 
Daehyun: Youngjae's the dork.
 
Youngjae: Well, I had this award ceremony to attend to where I was up on stage to give a speech with a few others. After our names were called, I headed off the stage just standing out like a sore thumb. I had to head back up on stage where everyone was looking at me. Aish, worst day ever.
 
Himchan: Laaaaaammmmme!
 
Yongguk: Junhong, what about you?
 
Zelo: I accidently kissed my mom's mannequin she uses for models infront of my cousins and they think I'm a lonely neighborhood boy.
 
Daehyun: You are a lonely neighborhood boy.
 
Zelo: Yah!
 
Daehyun: Don't yah me. Imma come over there and poke you in your eye.
 
Zelo: Mianhamnida
 
Daehyun : Hyung rules!
 
Jongup: Anyways, I'll get to my story..... Wait I don't have one.
 
Yongguk: Well then you're disqualified.
 
Jongup: You guys always do this to me!
 
Daehyun: Be quiet. It's hyungs' turn now.
 
Daehyun: Okay, so this was back in my highchool days. I'm walking home when a really pretty girl starts walking in my direction. I flashed her my award winning smile and pretended to act like I didn't care about the world. But then she suddenly gave me a weird face and crossed the street and started walking again.
 
Youngjae: Do you know why she walked away?
 
Daehyun: Yeah, well you know those things that you put in the dryer to make your clothes smell all nice?
 
Himhan: Oh those tissues cloth thingies.
 
Daehyun: Yeah, well apparently it decided to stick out of my pant leg and pretend it was a piece of toilet paper.
 
Yongguk: Lmfao, holy . Aw that .
 
Daehyun: I found out she was older than me by like 6 years so I was like, I'm not getting in that mess.
 
Zelo: Good job hyung.
 
Yongguk: Anyways, who should the award go to?
 
Himchan: I say Zelo.
 
Youngjae: Me too.
 
Jongup: Me three.
 
Daehyun: What about me?
 
Yongguk: Yeah, Dae's was kinda embarassing, but... Zelo had the most people watching so Zelo.
 
Youngjae: Yay, Zelo!!!! So what do you want for your prize.
 
Zelo: Cherry tomatoes.
 
Himchan: It's in the fridge.
 
Zelo is offline.
 
Jongup: That was easy.
 
Daehyun: I go through the trouble of making up an embarassing story for it to now win. I can't do nothing!    (George lopez voice)
 
I haven't updated in a week. I'm trying to get used to school again and plus i joined the track team so that's taking up most of my time but this actually helps me create more chats for the boys with ideas from my friends. So anticipate upcoming updates.