We're Baaaaaaack!

Comeback Surprise for Sungyeol

In the morning…

 

Someone’s leg kicked him on the ribs. He groaned uncomfortably.

 

………

 

Something hard slapped his face. He swatted it away irritatedly.

 

………

 

Something soft and bushy tickled his nose. He immediately recognized it as someone’s hair.

 

………

 

Something was wrong with the thing that tickled his nose. It was kinda… smelly?

 

Feeling confuse, irritate and uncomfortable, Sungyeol opened his eyes and looked around him groggily. Something he immediately saw is, a thing that is white and fleshy (he didn’t know how to put the right word for it) is obscuring his vision.

“What the…?” he mumbled groggily. With something in front of his nose, it was kinda hard for him to breath and talk. So he did the most intelligent thing he ever did this morning (he did nothing before, really, considering he woke up just a few seconds ago);

He removed the annoying thing from his face.

He lifted his body until he was in a sitting position on his bed, still holding the annoying thing in his arms. He tried to adjust his sleepy eyes so it would work properly again, but it proved quite difficult if you’re exhausted—either psychically or mentally—because baby-sitting a bunch of babies the day before you fell asleep.

Speaking of babies… are they awake yet?

He looked around him, seeing all his bandmates sprawled all over his bed and floor, look completely comfortable with their position. The opposite happened to him, though. He can already felt the beginning of back ache.

 

………

 

Wait, what?

 

His bandmates?

 

Not his baby-form bandmates?

 

Sungyeol’s eyes jerked open so fast it looks painful. He continued scanning around his room, trying to comprehend the scene in front of his eyes (he ignored the fact that they wear their yesterday clothes which become their actual size miraculously).

Myungsoo was sleeping beside him comfortably, one of his arm s around Sungyeol’s waist while his face tucked safely on his chest. His mouth hanged open, letting out a soft snore that he always adores because he thought it was cute. He understood the wet feeling around his chest now; it must be the beautiful visual’s not-so-beautiful drool.

Sungjong was curled up behind Myungsoo, kinda get crushed between the older back and the wall. He squeezed the living daylight from his teddy bear but it didn’t seem to mind. But despite the awkward condition he was in, he still managed to look flawless, peaceful and calm. Sungyeol always despises that; he looks like a monster when he’s asleep.

Hoya was on the edge of the bed, right below his foot. His body can fall off at any second just by a mere touch of Sungyeol’s pinky toe. Seems like he could sense it, because he was in a fetal position; ready to get some hard kick from Sungyeol’s longlonglong limbs. His mouth was hanging open in between some words that sounds like ‘Dongwoo’, ‘Mine’, and ‘ him senseless’.

Woohyun was no better than Hoya. Only his ankle onwards remained on the bed, while almost all of his body sprawled awkwardly on the floor. The kick he received earlier must’ve been from Woohyun’s pitiful hanging leg. Seems like he was having a nightmare, judging by the scrunch looks on his face. ‘Or maybe he suffered diarrhea,’ Sungyeol concluded.

Dongwoo was completely sprawled out on the floor, head lay comfortably on Woohyun’s stomach. He has this… stupid, happy and contented smile on his face for some unknown reason. Sungyeol never understand how the hell this hyung can look happy ALL the time. And he thought only Byunghun has some special sleeping habit…

And Sunggyu… well, he didn’t understand how the hell did that hamster ended up beside him while yesterday he laid down beside Myungsoo. Anyway, the right side of Sunggyu’s body was on the floor, while the left side of his body was on the bed beside him. Sungyeol glanced towards the thing on his hand, which turned out to be Sunggyu’s left arm.

 

……

 

Wait a minute.

 

That thing was on his face a while ago.

 

Sunggyu wear a sleeveless shirt, which can only means…

 

“Eeeww!! Sunggyu’s armpit hair was on my nose!!!!!” he screeched with his infamous high-pitch voice while throwing Sunggyu’s arm to the air in disgust.

“What the—? Ya, Lee Sungyeol! How dare you address me without honorifics!” Sunggyu yelled half-asleep with his eyes barely open. How come a person who has half of his mind still in the dreamland managed to detected some mistreatment of the age system? Only God and Sunggyu know…

“Did you forget to trim your armpit hair, hyung!? No, scratch that—did you EVER take a bath in your child form!?” Sungyeol yelled back. ‘My nose is stained, sobs…’ he cried silently inside his mind.

“What’s with the commo—!” a loud ‘thud’ can be heard from below his foot. Only one member can fall from the bed, and only one member can make a loud falling sound like that even though he only fall from 20 cm height. The member who seems like he’s the heavier among them; HOYA.

“Hoya, are you okay?” Sunggyu asked, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes while he sat up.

“I’m fine. No broken bones here,” Hoya muffled answer can be heard from the end of the bed.

Suddenly Woohyun jerked up from the floor with a loud gasp. His face was sweating and he looks horrified. Dongwoo’s head fell from his stomach and landed on the floor with a soft ‘thud’ (he still has the same contented smile on his face though). Sungyeol and Sunggyu stared at Woohyun confusedly, questioning him what’s wrong with his act. Even Hoya lifted up his head to glance at him.

“I’m pregnant!” he gasped out. Sungyeol arched his eyebrow (still rubbing his stained nose), Sunggyu widen his small eyes as wide as it could, and Hoya only gave a confused half-cough and half-sneer.

“In my dream… an alien kidnapped me and probed me around at inappropriate PLACES! When I finally got back, I was pregnant with an alien kid! It talked inside my stomach and it was ING huge! My stomach felt really heavy and it was really hard to move around!” Woohyun said frantically. “God! I thought I’d have an alien as a child…”

“I think it was because of Dongwoo hyung head on your belly earlier,” Sungyeol pointed at Dongwoo who lay lifelessly beside Woohyun, still with that weird smile on his face. Woohyun stared at the dino with an indescribable expression plastered on his face.

“So you are the alien…” he muttered under his breath while staring at Dongwoo with affection presented in his eyes.

“What, hyung?” Hoya asked calmly from his current position, his eyes held a dangerous glint that made everyone inside the room shudder in terror. But his eyes only focused on one person, which is; Nam Woohyun.

“Uurrghh… what’s wrong with you people? Can’t you let me get my beauty sleep…?” Sungjong’s sleepy spat managed to grab their attention towards the maknae. He was in a sitting position on the edge of the bed. When did he wake up? No one knows and it becomes a mystery…

“Eeii, what beauty sleep? You can’t call drooling in your sleep a beauty sleep,” Sunggyu scoffed.

“At least I’m not the one who needs his armpit shaved.” Sungjong retorted back.

“Ya, Lee Sungjong!”

Sungyeol stared at the baby koala on his chest and at the lifeless dinosaurs on the floor. With all the commotion going on, they’re still asleep. If there’s a fire going wild in their dorm, he doubted these two people will awake either.

“Dongwoo ah… wake up. It’s already morning,” Woohyun, who finally managed to collect himself after his mental breakdown earlier (and decided that Hoya’s attention is now focused on Sungjong so he’s safe), slapped Dongwoo’s upper arm softly. The older stayed lifelessly on the floor, unmoving.

“Is he still alive?” Sunggyu asked with a check-it-whether-he’s-alive-or-not tone. Before Woohyun can react, Hoya already sat beside Dongwoo, glaring daggers at him before putting two of his finger below the second oldest nose.

“Aye, he’s still alive,” he confirmed calmly. “Jagiya~ wake up now, okay? Or do you want me to kiss the oxygen away from you?” when he got no response, he shrugged and leaned down to capture Dongwoo’s lips in a passionate and breathtaking kiss.

“Ew, gross! You stained my innocent eyes! Go get a room!”

“Such inappropriate act… I demand a punishment now!”

“Why’d you kiss beside me of all places…? And after I was pregnant with an alien child…”

“It’s just a dream, hyung. Calm down, you don’t have to worry.”

Myungsoo stirred on Sungyeol’s chest. His face scrunched up in something close to annoyance when he finally cracked one of his eyes open. “What happen…?” he asked sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

“My baby koala!! You finally wake up!!” Sungyeol screamed in happiness when he realized Myungsoo just awoken.

“Eeii… don’t shout first thing in the morning…” Myungsoo scoffed sleepily. “Especially right in front of my ears—Oomph!” he couldn’t finish his sentence because the next thing he knew, he got himself choked in between Sungyeol’s bear hug. Everyone stopped their action to stare at the pair for awhile. It was rare for Sungyeol to initiate the skinship between him and Myungsoo. So you could say, THIS is not an everyday occurrence.

“Mmggh… what happen?” Dongwoo lazily opened his eyes when he heard nothing. Yes, they basically do and say nothing at all just because of Sungyeol’s weird behavior. “Ouch… why the hell is my head hurts? And what’s wrong with my lips? It felt more swollen than usual…”

“Ssh!” Hoya, the closest one to him, put his hand on the elder’s mouth to silence him. Dongwoo protest died when he saw what the other members saw.

“Umm… Yeol? The other is looking at us…” Myungsoo finally said when the silence was too much to handle. “And I honestly can’t breathe… seriously, what did you do on the jungle till you gain all this muscle?”

“Uh, sorry,” Sungyeol finally let him go. The other also released the breath they’ve been holding all this time unconsciously. “It’s just… I’m so happy to see you again… and all of you too, of course. I thought you won’t come back.”

Sunggyu arched an eyebrow. “What’d you mean? You’re the one who was gone into the jungle and didn’t come back for three weeks.” He said, sounding confused and irritated at the same time.

“Yeah, it should be us who thought you won’t come back,” Woohyun nodded in agreement. He absent-mindedly caressing his belly, where his alien child should be sleeping right now.

Sungyeol stared at them in confusion before something clicked inside his mind. “You… don’t remember anything?” he asked quietly.

Sungjong stared at him like he’s an alien. “Remember what, hyung?” he asked back.

Dongwoo, who already gained all his missing souls, bit his lower lip nervously. “Are you okay? Maybe… you got bitten by a poisonous insect?”

“I am not!” Sungyeol retorted irritately. THAT was what he thought the first time he saw his baby form bandmates. But now, after shopping together with those cute babies, he sure as he wasn’t delusional.

“Talking about remembering…” Myungsoo suddenly talked, making all of their attention turned to him. “I had a scary dream… I was in the supermarket and I was lost…” he started, making a weird expression on his face. “A weird ahjussi offered me a lollipop, but I refused. When I tried to find my way back, he stalked me. I was so afraid so I ran and you know what? He chased me. He ing CHASE me.” He shuddered and hugged himself in terror.

“A pedo ahjussi?” Hoya cringed. “It’s worse than a ert who goes around trying to get a piece of his lover.” He took a glance towards Dongwoo’s . Sungyeol pretended he didn’t see that erted gesture.

“It wasn’t a dream. It DID happen,” Sungyeol stated excitedly. “You became ing toodlers and I had to babysit you!! You called me ‘Owl hyung’—and seriously, I thought that was kinda cute—but you were so different than your adult self and I felt like I’m going to die sooner or later when babysit you!!—especially you, Sunggyu hyung, it felt like hell—Then we went to a supermarket yesterday and I lost all of you. But then I found everyone except Myungsoo and—“

“—Sungyeol?”

Everyone turned their head towards the door. Their manager stood there, holding a plastic bag with unknown things inside. It’s actually a good thing that their manager decided to chime in now, because the other members already stared at Sungyeol like he’s a freaking alien that went rampage because he got bitten by a poisonous giant lizard.

“I entered the dorm but I saw no one in the living room. I heard commotion from here so I—“ he stopped his rambling when he saw the normal form Infinite all gather in Sungyeol’s room. “Holy ing . You’re BAAAACCKK!!!!” he screeched.

“W-what? What back? Us?” Myungsoo asked confusedly when the manager started to hug them one by one with happy tears in his eyes (Woohyun screamed ‘Go away you alien!’ when the manager hugged him, but he’s too happy to care about that).

Sungyeol grinned from ear to ear, looking at his untouched koala (Hoya barked at the manager when he hugged Dongwoo with all his might). “Well, there’s a lot of thing I have to tell all of you,” before Myungsoo could reply, he kissed him tenderly (Sungjong protested that the manager ruin his perfect hair when it was his turn).

‘But now,’ he stared at the blushing visual on his embrace (‘What’s wrong with you, hyung? Did you also get bitten?’ was Sunggyu question when he got free hug). ‘Let me enjoy the moment where I don’t have to feel like some kind of a erted e while thinking inappropriately about this bundle of perfection in my arms.’

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

YEAAAAAYYY IT FINALLY FINISHEEEEEEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh, this will be my first complete fic... I'm so proud of it..... *cries in the corner* anyway, now I will focus more towards my other chaptered fic~ thank you for reading, commenting, supporting and subscribing this fic~~ I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OHMAIGAD!!!!!!

anyway, let's rest and enjoy a bunch of hot guys dancing, shall we?

 

p.s: I have no intention on bashing Sunggyu, but I guess boys will always be boys and y'know... they have this masculin odor that will always reek after they sweat alot.. especially boys who already hit puberty~ and well, Sungyeol is kinda over-react over this (just because he annoyed and all) but yeah, I have NO intention on BASHING Sunggyu (seriously, I adore and respect him as Infinite leader though sometimes I also make fun of him).