The Situation

Comeback Surprise for Sungyeol

Sorry for the long delay~ kinda get into another story for awhile so I have a WB for this story for ( - _ - " )

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

“Now, now. Calm down, Sungyeol. I can—“

“How can I calm down!? You practically threw me a bunch of babies on my first day back to civilization!”

“Well, I can’t help it. I’m stuck with them for God-knows-how-long! I’m stress more than you! And they’re not babies, they’re toddlers!”

“Like I care what they are and that’s not a reason! What the hell happen to them!?”

“That’s why I’m here with the other manager and CEO to discuss about this! Just so you know, it’s already a week when they turns like this!”

“A week?? A whole ing week??”

“Yes.”

“Damn, now I pity you, hyung.”

“Thank you. How considerate of you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Anyway, until further notice, please take care of them. I’ll call you again if we discover something. And by the way, I’d suggest you keep Dongwoo in your sight.”

Then, the line went dead. Sungyeol sighed and stares at his cell phone with all the hatred he can gather at the moment. But what can he do? It’s not like his friends will turn to normal again after he glared at his phone for God’s-knows-how-long. And what’s with the ‘keep Dongwoo in your sight’ part?

Speaking of his friends…

He turns his head and stares at the bunch of toddlers (he actually prefer call them babies since he doesn’t know what the differences between the two) who play energetically around the living room.

Yes, they are Infinite member, okay. They look too much identical to their older self to be their siblings.

Sungyeol rubbed his temple tiredly. How can this happen?

“Are you okay, Owl hyung?” someone suddenly tugged his jeans and make him face downward to face the baby (screw it, he’ll call them baby, manager be damned). And yes, their height doesn’t even reach his hip at all. Dongwoo is still the shortest among them, only above his knee a little. And the tallest is (believe it or not) Sunggyu, only slightly lower than his hip.

“Oh, I’m okay, Jong,” the name sounds weird in his tongue. And yes, it indeed was Sungjong who tugged his jeans earlier. “Hyung just confused. How could this happen to all of you?”

Sungjong arched his eyebrow, like he was saying, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ and Sungyeol forgot for a moment that they don’t have any of their adult’s memories in their heads at all. The only thing they remember is their name and the people they meet from a week ago.

“Just forget it. It’s not like you will understand what I’m saying anyway,” Sungyeol sighed and pat Sungjong’s head tiredly. Sungjong scoffed and leave him alone in his misery. Sungyeol can only watch helplessly when the doodle on their living room wall multiplies like bunnies.

“It’s mine, Soo! Get away from it!”

“But Soo is the one who find it first!”

The bickering between the Kim brothers make him sigh in annoyance. What is it this time!? Really, it’s not even an hour when he found out his friend’s pitiful condition and the Kim brothers make him crazier than he already was with their stupid bickering (not like he mind listening to Myungsoo’s pleading cute voice, but Sunggyu’s high pitch voice honestly is kinda annoy him).

“Stop it, both of you!” Woohyun suddenly appear in between them. “Gyu, I’ll not tolerance injustice! Clearly Soo was the first one who find the black marker, you’re not supposed to take it from him!” what the heck? Only a black marker as a reason for their squabbling? Sungyeol sneered inwardly at that. Who knows the usually mature, cool, calm, charismatic but actually bully-able leader used to be such a kid when he’s… a kid.

And they call him choding.

“Geez, Woo! Stop acting like a hero! You don’t have the power to do that!” Sunggyu retorted back, still holding something that looks like a big black marker in his hand.

“I am a Defender of Justice, I am a hero,” Woohyun insisted, and Sungyeol snorted at his statement. So the grease ball used to be a crazy fan over some hero ? “And that makes you the villain!” he pointed towards Sunggyu’s face accusingly. Sungyeol silently nodded when hearing that.

“Why am I the villain!? It’s clearly I’m the hero!” Sunggyu swatted Woohyun’s finger in annoyance.

“Give Soo back the black marker…” Myungsoo’s cry makes them turned their attention towards the younger boy and find that he already squatting on the floor, crying his eyes out.

“Geez, okay, okay, I give up,” Sunggyu puffed his cheeks (he really looks like a hamster now) and throw the black marker towards the baby koala. “Playing with Soo is boooo~ring because he keeps crying. Soo is a cry baby~” he sing sang while he walked towards the kitchen to find something to eat or drink. Whatever. Sungyeol doesn’t care.

“And you’re childish as ,” he muttered under his breath, watching how Woohyun trying to sooth Myungsoo with the black marker dancing in front of his face. It’s adorable, really, how the older keep making stupid pose with the marker and how the younger slowly start to smile again with his watery eyes.

… before his mind turn towards an unhealthy imagination again, he decides to watch the other activity.

Sungjong is stand not far from WooSoo couple, he currently (much to Sungyeol’s horror) punching his white big bear toy with all his might while muttering something that sounds like ‘Gyu hyung, Gyu hyung, stupid Gyu hyung who make Soo hyung cry. How dare he make such a cute hyung like that cry over and over again?’ with a scary expression on his face. How he has such a scary expression (really, it’s terrifying even from an adult point of view) when he’s a kid, Sungyeol doesn’t know. But he actually grateful Sungjong rarely put off his angelic mask when they’re in Infinite. Really, it’s not a healthy thing to watch that scary expression every time the maknae is enraged.

Hoya, on the other hand, is quietly sitting on the corner. He silently observes what the others do with his stare. It sent shudder to his spine. Sungyeol always know Hoya is one of the best member who have scary stare. If he has to rank it from his opinion, it’d be like this: First, Sunggyu’s talking eyes (no matter how many times you see it, it really is scary). Second, Sungjong’s wink (God, even just thinking about it make him shudder). Third, Hoya’s stares (how he really want to avoid that stare). Fourth, Myungsoo’s intense gaze (sometimes it’s so intense he finds himself got a chill from that). Fifth, Woohyun’s Gollum stare (he can’t help but get goosebumps when he sees it, either from the pose or from the stare). Sixth, Dongwoo’s shining eyes (really, it scares him how his hyung can be practically shining from his eyes).

Anyway, back to Hoya. He does nothing except observing. Such a boring activity and Sungyeol immediately lost interest in whatever he’s doing right now. Actually, what he’s doing now is the same as Hoya, only without the stare part. He decided to switch his attention to Dongwoo who practically nowhere near his sighed.

Speaking of him, he still thinks about what his manager told him. You know, ‘the keep Dongwoo in your sight’ part. Anyway, he should find him first. His sight wonders around the WooSoo couple one-sided entertainment, Sunggyu who’s nagging in the kitchen, Sungjong the boxer who still punching his bear, and Hoya’s silent observation.

No Dongwoo in sight. , where the hell is he? Is he some kind of ninja freak or something? He actually expects Dongwoo to hide himself on the wall with that stupid blanket all over him, but no, he sees nothing on the wall. He decided to looks up, hoping to find some inspiration about the Dino-angel where about.

He shrieked in horror when he finally found where the Dino looking kid located.

“I believe I can fly!!” Dongwoo sing loudly from top of the TALL bookshelf (A/N: don’t really know if there’s a bookcase there so I just made it up lol).

“Dongwoo hyung! Why the hell are you there!?” Sungyeol shouted with panic clearly written all over his face.

“I want to try flying,” Dongwoo replied simply. “Hyoan hyung didn’t let me fly from the window yesterday, so I assume maybe the window is too high for an amateur like me. I think this bookshelf is perfect, since it’s not too tall but not that short either.” His title as a ‘genius or idiot’ fit him perfectly. What kind of child can give a logical answer at time like this?

“Human can’t fly! Get back here!” Sungyeol said before his idiot-yet-genius-kid-form hyung jump from the bookshelf and hurt himself in the process.

Dongwoo pouted. “Why is adult so boring?” he gets back to the ground without so much difficulty (since his body is really light and all).

“You should try it when nobody is looking, Dongwoo hyung. No one will stop you when that’s happen,” Sungjong said, holding his beaten teddy bear with his right hand. Myungsoo immediately stopped crying when Sungjong gave him the cute yet poor white bear. Woohyun sent him a thankful gaze which he only replied with a curt nod.

“Ah, you right, Sungjongie~ no one will stop me from flying again,” Dongwoo clasped his hand together and grinned widely. “Geez, why didn’t I think about it before?”

“Because you’re an idiot.”

“Right. Sorry.”

“But Dongwoo hyung will never be alone,” Hoya’s voice suddenly interrupt their heated (?) conversation. “I will keep following him anywhere, anytime. I will be his shadow, never leaving his side. I will forever be with Dongwoo hyung. Forever and ever and ever, even Death can’t separate us.” He stated calmly, like what he just said is a really normal thing to say for a kid his age.

“Hoya hyung is scary…” Myungsoo whined while cowering behind Sungjong’s back.

“Don’t say creepy things like that like it was a normal thing, Hoya,” Woohyun cringed and took a step back from the said boy.

“Yeah, look what you’ve done. Now Soo hyung is crying again,” Sungjong frowned, looking at the terrified but really cute hyung that practically hides behind him.

“Why is it scary? It means he really love me right?” Dongwoo asked confusedly. If the atmosphere around the area is not intense like this, Sungyeol would consider him really adorable.

“Yes, hyung. I love you. I really love you. I really love you more than I love myself.” Hoya said again, make the people in that room practically shiver from the terrifying statement. Well, everyone except Sungjong (who only scoffed and muttering soothing things to Myungsoo who cries harder), Dongwoo (who completely clueless about the meaning of Hoya confession) and Sunggyu (who practically didn’t hear anything from the kitchen).

“Geez, stop with your creepy confession, Hoya. I’m really grateful your adult form never confesses creepily like that. Well, at least in front of us. Who knows what you said in front of Dongwoo hyung?” Sungyeol winced. He walked towards MyungJong couple and squat beside the terrified looking boy, which is of course not Sungjong.

“Are you okay, Soo?” he asked softly, patting Myungsoo’s head.

“Hoya hyung is scary…” Myungsoo replied with his broken cute voice. Sungyeol really trying his best to hold his ert urges right now. Give him a standing applause, everyone. Because he really deserve it. *respect*

“What did he say to me?” Dongwoo asked confusedly (again), still not understanding the situation.

“Of course the way I love you so much I could kill anyone who messes with you.” Hoya stated matter-of-factly.

Okay, that pretty much makes Sungyeol feels like Hoya actually remember about his adult memories. And where the hell did this kid learn how to talk like that?! He doesn’t remember Hoya is a person who often throwing cheesy yet creepy line like that! Well, he NEVER get to hear it. Hoya always keeps his mouth shut when he doesn’t have anything to say. But yeah, his stare is scary. It actually explains a lot of things.

Now he pity Dongwoo who has to hear his cheesy yet creepy line every time they do… things. Yeah, you got what he means.

“Owl hyung!” Sunggyu annoying voice makes everyone in that room turned their heads towards his direction. “There’s no snack in the kitchen!” he reported.

Sungyeol arched his eyebrow. “… so?” it have nothing to with him, right?

“Hyoan hyung always give us snack,” Woohyun explained patiently. Sungyeol wonders how a mature and patient kid like this suddenly changes into a greasy ball when he grew up. Time sure changes everything. “And that’s the only way to make Gyu shut his mouth.” Woohyun added coolly.

“Hey!”

“It’s true, Gyu hyung!”

“But you don’t have to say it out loud!”

Well, that was one hell of information he got. Sungyeol will do anything to shut Sunggyu’s mouth up. Especially in this kid form. His nagging is ten times worse than when he’s in his normal form. “Okay, I’ll buy ice cream for you. What flavor do you want?” Sungyeol asked, suddenly feeling generous for the first time today.

“Ice cream?” his friends’ ears perked up upon hearing the word.

“Yeah.” Sungyeol nodded cautiously. He has a feeling something bad is about to happen. How he really wish his feeling only telling him lies. But no, today his feeling is always right on the target.

“ICE CREAAAAAAAAAMM!!!” Dongwoo yelled loudly and practically run all over the room.

“Hmm. Ice cream will make Soo hyung happy,” Sungjong nodded calmly. “Right, Soo hyung?”

“Soo want vanilla-choco ice cream…” Myungsoo’s eyes shine with hope.

“As long as I’m with Dongwoo hyung…” Hoya muttered and smirked creepily, watching the hyperactive dinosaur.

“Whatever that can make Gyu hyung shut his mouth faster,” Woohyun hummed. Sungyeol silently agrees with him.

Sunggyu glares towards the self-claimed hero and stares at Sungyeol. “What are we waiting for, Owl hyung? Let’s go buy some ice cream.” He said.

Sungyeol flinched inwardly. “Wait a minute. ‘We’?” he asked.

“Yes, we,” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Hyoan hyung never leave us alone in the dorm. Who knows what will we do if we’re alone.”

“As much as it hurt my heart to say, but I have to agree with Gyu hyung,” Woohyun sighed. “Even as a great hero myself, I can’t handle this many kids. Especially Dongwoo hyung, he can get especially crazy sometimes. And the childish bickering between Gyu hyung and Soo? I don’t mind at all taking care of Soo, but for Gyu hyung… nah, not in a million chances.”

“Excuse me?”

“You’re a villain. Why should a hero help you?”

“So the conclusion is…” Sungyeol stares at them one by one. “I have to take you with me when I’m buying ice cream??” he asked.

“Of course, duh.”

“YES!”

“Absolutely.”

“If Dongwoo hyung come, I’ll come.”

“Soo want ice cream~”

“Well, why not?”

Perfect. This will be one hell of a shopping he does for the first time he back at the civilization.

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

lol, Hoya become a yandere and a completely clueless yet adorable Dongwoo //hides

I have all Infinite Destiny performance in my laptop and it makes me happy lol~ but unfortunately, that makes my internet kuota decrease drastically TT_TT 

 

 

comment and subscribe if you like~ :3