Supermarket Disaster

Comeback Surprise for Sungyeol

Um, yeah.. so, umh... just read this chapter first and read the A/N below... //hides

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

So, here he is.

Walking on the street with cautioun, hoping no one will recognize him (with all the effort he put onto his clothes and make up, I bet no one will notices he is LEE SUNGYEOL).

With six toddlers practically glomp all over him.

Dongwoo sit on top of him, screaming, “Wow! You’re as tall as the bookshelf Owl hyung!”

Myungsoo settle in his right hand embrace, chanting “Soo want ice cream…” like a mantra.

Sungjong holding his left hand, while his right hand holding his giant teddy bear, mumbling, “What a perfect weather to do some jogging…”

Hoya walks behind him, practically eye Dongwoo from below, without saying anything.

Woohyun walks on his right side, whistling happily, sometimes chirping, “Finally we’ll make Gyu hyung shuddup~”

Sunggyu, like a boss he is, walking ahead of them, head held high like he’s the conqueror of the street. “Hurry, Owl hyung! I’m hungry.”

‘Shut up before I skin you alive,’ Sungyeol wanted to say, but he sure if he says it, Myungsoo will end up crying and that’d be the last thing he need. Really, that kid need every little cute things thrown towards him before he can stop crying. So instead saying what was on his mind just now, he only smiled. “Yes, we’ll arrive there shortly.”

When they arrive at the big supermarket, the toddlers cheered in unison. Sungyeol had to admit, they look really adorable like that. But of course, he will never say that out loud (especially in front of a certain nagging hamster).

“I want ice creaaaaaammm!!!!” Dongwoo cheered from and he jump (yes, you read it right) from above his head. He runs inside with an inhuman speed that no children his age can possibly possess.

“Ya, Dong—! Aish… that kid…” Sungyeol wanted to yell his name, but he can’t risk being discovered here. It’d be too much of a hassle to handle if the media know about this. And he doesn’t really fond of the idea ‘Infinite’s Lee Sungyeol discovered shopping with six children who suspiciously similar with the other Infinite member!’ as the headline in some magazine.

“It’s okay, Owl hyung. I’ll keep my eyes on him,” Hoya smirked mischievously before he ran after Dongwoo. Sungyeol only stares blankly at his back, wondering how the hell Hoya (and Dongwoo) has such an inhuman speed in this form. And how the hell that kid obtains such an inhuman smirk!?

“I’m hungry,” Sunggyu nagged while he stares at the tall person behind him. “I want snacks!” he shouts before he also runs inside to search for snack bars.

“God! That hamster… I swear I will—“ Sungyeol gritted his teeth before a curse slip his mouth.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him,” Woohyun smiled reassuringly. “I’m a hero after all. When we’re done, we’ll wait near the cashier. Bye Owl hyung!” then, he runs after the nagging hamster. Ah, really… if only Woohyun still behave like that in his adult form… it’d be easier for them to live without having to listen to his constant greasiness.

“Should we buy the things we need?” Sungjong finally asked when Sungyeol make no move to enter the supermarket.

“Oh, yeah… we should,” Sungyeol sighed tiredly. He put Myungsoo down and holding his left hand, determines to not let anymore kids slip from his hand.

“What flavor will we buy, Owl hyung?” Myungsoo asked with his sparkling eyes.

“I don’t know. Why don’t both of you pick it?” Sungyeol smiled gently. His mood immediately became better after he saw his angel’s cute figure. Ah, how convenient Myungsoo’s presence is… a hopeless world with a nagging hamster as its ruler suddenly turned into a paradise with a kitten-look-alike koala as its angel.

… yes, call Sungyeol cheesy, but you can’t blame him. He befriends Woohyun far too long the greasiness started to rub off on him.

“Soo want vanilla-choco flavor…”

“Coffee is okay.”

Sungyeol turned towards his left and stares at Sungjong in disbelieve. “Coffee? Seriously?” he asked with an are-you-kidding-me tone, which of course goes unnoticed by Sungjong.

“Yeah. Why? I like coffee,” Sungjong nodded calmly. “It’s bitter yet it sweet at the same time.”

Even though he’s a coffee mania, Sungyeol can’t actually understand Sungjong’s theory. And anyway, since when Sungjong fond of coffee?? The maknae usually prefer sweets more than anything!

“Are you sure? Because I’ll only buy each one of you an ice cream, so I don’t want you to regret this later.”

“Yes. A real man should like coffee anyway.”

Okay, what was actually happen in Sungjong’s school life until he turns into a diva when he’s an adult? Well, not like Sungyeol can say anything about that. The maknae is a bit feminine, but he’s still a man. And he knows, that actually Sungjong is one of the manliest member among them. He hates it when someone calls him feminine, but what can they do?

Anyway, it’s not his problem at all. So what should he do now? Oh, yes. Go to the ice cream section. He should buy the ice cream and leave this place ASAP.

“Come on. We’ll get you your ice cream,” Sungyeol dragged the two toddlers (of course gently, he doesn’t want to hurt them anyway) towards their destination. When they arrived at the ice cream section, no WooGyu or YaDong (no, not literally THAT yadong) in sight. Anxious, he let go of the kids to choose the flavor they want while he let his eyes wandering around for awhile.

“Where are they? Weren’t Dongwoo hyung said he wanted ice cream?” he murmured anxiously. What if… just, what if… Hoya lost control over his raging teenage hormone and pounced on Dongwoo while the other not realizes what the younger’s evil idea is. Maybe… just maybe… Hoya have Dongwo all tied up in the storage room somewhere in this big supermarket when he does something inappropriate to the older???

Those thought make him shuddered. But after he realize that little kids like them still don’t have that RAGING TEENAGE HORMONE (for God’s sake, they barely even ten!) he calm down a little. Finding himself composed enough, he turned to the two toddlers that still choose their ice cream flavor.

 

…………

 

Correction.

Only one toddler. And that is Sungjong. With his big teddy bear, of course.

Sungyeol had a hard time to decipher this situation. ‘WHAT THE F*********CK!!!!?????’ he really wanted to scream out loud. But he doesn’t want any unnecessary attention thrown over him. So instead, he squat beside Sungjong coolly and smile a suspiciously calm smile.

“Jongie ah~” he called.

“Yes, Owl hyung?” Sungjong answered back. He’s too absorbed in choosing the ice cream flavor he doesn’t look up at Sungyeol at all.

“Do you know where Myungie is?” Sungyeol asked innocently.

“What do you mean? Soo hyung is right beside—“ Sungjong stares at the used to be Myungsoo’s where about to see Sungyeol squats beside him, with that annoying smile on his face. “—me.” He finished lamely.

Used to,” Sungyeol sighed. It’s not like he can blame Sungjong. After all, he’s just a kid. And no matter how manly he is, he’s still a kid who easily got distract by something that caught his eyes. If there’s someone to blame, it was him for not careful enough to take care of this children. If his wife (or husband in that matter, and of course it’ll be Myungsoo) get pregnant in the future, he doesn’t want more than one kid. When they do things, he makes sure he’ll use protection.

“You finish choosing?” he finally asked when uncomfortable silence fills the air between them.

“Yes,” Sungjong curtly nodded. His eyes are glossy and teary, but he refuses to shed any tears. Every time a tear manage to escape his eyes, he wipe it away harshly. It’s cute how he actually scared but trying to act tough on the outside.

“You know, it’s okay if you want to cry,” Sungyeol said softly while he intertwined their fingers together.

“Crying is a symbol of weakness, a man shouldn’t cry because it makes him looks weak,” Sungjong said it with a straight face, but Sungyeol can feels how the younger body slightly trembling and his voice waver a bit.

“It’s not a symbol of weakness,” Sungyeol smiled reassuringly and look straight to Sungjong’s eyes. “You can cry when you feel happy. You can cry when you feel sad. You can cry when you feel grateful. You can cry on many occasion and that doesn’t make you weak. It makes you a human. It shows that you have a heart.”

Sungjong stares back at him with his teary eyes. A tear fall from his left eye, but he didn’t bother to wipe it away. “Is it really okay?” he asked innocently.

“Yes, it is,” Sungyeol giggled at his natural aegyo. “Now, let’s find all of your troublesome hyung! If they don’t like the flavor you choose, so be it. It’s their fault for not choosing it by themselves.” He stood up while still holding onto Sungjong’s hand.

“I know the hyung’s favorite so it’s gonna be okay,” Sungjong said, smiling a bit.

“It’s settled then. Let’s go find them!!” Sungyeol cheered happily and drag the toddler along with him. People who don’t understand the situation will think that it was such an adorable sight between siblings. But little did they know, they’re not sibling at all. But even though they’re not blood-related, their relationship is stronger than anything.

 

After some time of searching…

 

“Jong!”

“I’m here.”

“Soo!”

………

“Ya!”

“… did you call me…?”

“Woo!”

“Ooh! Me! Me!”

“Which one did you call? There are two Woos here, hyung…”

“Gyu!”

“Geez, shuddup. You’re annoying.”

Sungyeol grimaced unhappily when he heard the shrinking leader’s comment. “That makes Soo the only one still in there somewhere…” he murmured while he glances at the big supermarket. It’s more crowded than when he searched for his shrinking hyung(s) and dongsaeng(s). Good news: Almost all of them found. Bad news: because it’s ‘almost’, of course it means there’s someone who he still hasn’t found yet.

Really, he feels like he wants to kill himself right here right now.

“Is that means Soo is alone?” Woohyun asked, worry clearly written all over his face.

“Unfortunately, yes,” Sungyeol sighed tiredly. He bites his thumb, thinking of something. “Hyunnie hyung, can I entrust them in your care?” he asked to Woohyun. In this form, the only one he can fully trust is Woohyun. Although Sungjong looks manly and mature on the outside, he’s still a kid that needed to be taken care of. Dongwoo… don’t even ask; he’s also a child in his adult form. Actually, he can count on Hoya, too, but given the fact that he’s just a kid chasing after a certain hyung’s , nope, he definitely can’t trust this to him. Sunggyu… just, meh. He doesn’t even want to imagine it. It makes him wonder how the hell did that hamster grows into a (very) fine leader when he’s an adult.

“You can count on me, Owl hyung,” Woohyun grinned playfully.

“Good. Now, I want all of you—I repeat, ALL OF YOU, stay here,” Sungyeol warned with a hint of threatening in his voice. “Don’t go wandering around, don’t do anything stupid, don’t attract any unnecessary attention, don’t—“

“Why don’t you just tie us up with a leash around our neck that connected to the pole?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes sarcastically.

“—maybe I will TIE you, hyung. And the others will run happily around you without anything to restrain their movement. But no—as much as I wanted to do that, I can’t, because my priority now is to find Soo. So, I will take my leave now. Remember everyone, NO WANDERING AROUND.” And with that, Sungyeol ran back towards the supermarket.

“……” no one say a word between them.

“Did he just say he wanted to tie me up??” Sunggyu asked in disbelieve, one eyebrow arched up.

“It’s not a bad idea actually. Given the fact maybe that’s the only method that will make you shut your mouth,” Woohyun threw his hands to the back of his head and leans on it.

“Believe me, Nam Woohyun. I will NOT shut my mouth in THAT condition.”

“Oh, you will. Especially if he also put a rubber ball in your mouth,” suddenly Hoya butted in, scaring the hell out of the two toddlers in the middle of their unnecessary (and ambiguous, if I may say) argument. “I don’t know Owl hyung into that kind of . Soo is in danger, I think. S’not like I don’t want to see Dongwoo hyung all tied up and with a rubber ball between his plump lips, but still, to think about the between Owl hyung and Soo… that can be categorized as a criminal act, y’know.”

Sunggyu and Woohyun stared at him with ‘what the ’ look. Hoya only smirked knowingly at them and continues, “And don’t you think I don’t know what you have in mind, Woohyun hyung. You actually really want to see Gyu hyung in that setup, right? I can read your mind clearly.”

Woohyun’s face immediately became redder that any tomatoes they’ve ever seen. Sunggyu blushed very hard, his small eyes suddenly became bigger than usual. Dongwoo turned at Sungjong with confusion written all over his face.

“What did Hoya means, Jongie?” he asked innocently.

“Believe me, hyung. If you still want to maintain your purity, you don’t want to know,” Sungjong sighed tiredly at his hyung(s) stupid behavior. ‘Please, Owl hyung… I beg you. Come back with Soo hyung safely. Oh, and please be VERY QUICKLY, if I may add.’ He thought hopefully.

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

A/N: I'M SORRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE, REALLY REALLY SORRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day, my modem suddenly decided to become a and I couldn't online at all (blessed my cellphone, at least I could still read fanfics). And when it finally got back to it self after around, my Microsoft Office crashed. Like, literally crashed. I didn't even know what did I do wrong till the MO decided to hung my life on a thread. I felt it betrayed me. I thought at first it was only a technical problem, so I decided to let it be for awhile. But God, I was wrong. It wouldn't run at all. Everytime I opened Microsoft Word, my laptop would go freeze. When I want to take it to the computer hospital, I always forgot. Especially with OGS only around the corner at that time. So, a day before OGS held, I let my laptop get treated at the hospital, while I'm happily watched the concert. Thank God, now I can online and typing again (yeah, I can only type in my laptop since I don't have any tablet or hi-tech cellphone to type a fic).

A~ny~way~ OGS WAS AMAZIIIIIIIIINGG!!!!!!!! I'M STILL AT OGS EUPHORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALREADY FIVE DAYS SINCE IT'S HAPPENED, BUT I STILL CAN'T MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they were right in front of my eyes...... well, not really in front of my eyes, since I'm sitting (standing) at the highest tribune....... but still.......... MYUNGIE TRIED TO PROPOSE YEOL, BUT YEOL REJECTED IT!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! And yes, Myungie is gorgeous....... whatever he does, whatever he wear, he always be beautiful (in my eyes //slapped)......... and Dongwoo..... OH MY GOD.......... I just like, screaming his name at the top of my lungs....... I can't believe my biases was in front of me......... and his black hair is just so........ //dying my friend besides me keep teasing me about Dongwoo. She said it seems I'm only a fan of Dongwoo, not Myungsoo. But they're at the top of my bias list!! And when they sang 'Pelangi Pelangi', I just can't........ their pronounciation were so......... unbelievable good......... //cried ah, I just can't put it out of my head...... I still have the light stick, fan, bandana and bracelet with me right now..... I'll treasure it, tee-hee~ I hope they'll come here again to perform their own concert again~ (OGS #2 anyone?)

The next chapter will probably be the last, so stay tuned~ :D