Surprise! Surprise!

Comeback Surprise for Sungyeol

Sungyeol swore, he only left the dorm for around three weeks. He remember bid him farewell with tear-stained face (talk about dramatic) and a lot of encouraging words. And of course, a good-bye kisses (that really was wet from tears and passion) from his dearest koala.

That’s why, when he entered the dorm with gummy grin plastered on his face, he didn’t expect this to be the first thing he saw. His grin immediately gone as fast as it came to his face. Three words to describe the dorm condition; it’s a wreck.

The first thing that caught his attention was the crayon-stain wall. It’s full of doodles about some random things that he can’t fully comprehend (he caught an Infinite crest between the messy scribbles), dirty laundries scatter all around the floor (weird, usually the member quite organized with their laundries since they filmed Sesame Player), empty snack bags can be seen in between the laundries (since when did their manager let them eat snacks freely!?), and other things he can’t mention decorating the dorm.

Hell, their old dorm is really neat compared to this trash room.

“What the hell?” he muttered and tried to walk towards the only open room, which is Sunggyu’s room (if he remembers correctly, since this dorm shape is quite change with all the rubbish in it). He cringed when he stepped onto something squishy and slimy.

“Everyone?!” he called out, deciding maybe it’s not a wise choice to walk around in this hole. He heard some loud noises from the room and the next thing he knew, he’s face to face with his manager who’s holding something in his embrace.

“God, Sungyeol! Finally you’re back!” he said happily. Sungyeol feels something’s wrong with the way his manager behaves, but he smiles in return.

“Yes, hyung! I’m back! Now, where’s the other member?” he asked immediately, can’t wait to meet his band of brothers and his dearest koala.

“About that,” the manager’s smile faltered a bit, but he regains his composure. “There’s something I need to do. So now, I leave them in your care!” as fast as lightning, he gives the thing in his embrace to the tallest member. “I rely on you, Sungyeol! You’re the only one I can depend to now! I’ll be back with some information. Before that, please take care of them!” and before Sungyeol could even blink, the manager left.

“What was that?” Sungyeol raised his eyebrows in disbelieve. What the hell is wrong with his manager? After three weeks struggling in the jungle, this is the treatment he got for his hard works? He wants to hear some praises, you know. After all, he’s a human also. Just a bit of ‘Wow, you’re cool!’ ‘You become tanner and manlier!’ ‘Are the insects’ bites hurt?’ or only a mere ‘Good job!’ are enough. But he got none.

Thanks a lot, manager hyung. Sungyeol also love you a lot.

He sighed and suddenly felt uncomfortable around his chest area. He looks down and notices the wet spot on his black tanktop. Flinching slightly at the sudden cool sensation around his chest, he lifts the thing his manager gave him before he left onto his eye level. His eyes immediately wide open and his mouth wide agape.

A mini version of his dearest koala stares back at him. His eyes red and puffy, and there’s clear tear-stain on his face. His lips also tremble slightly, like he’s holding back his tears because a scary hyung stares at him in such an inappropriate way.

‘What the…? Is he Myungsoo’s brother or something? But from what I remember, he only has a brother who two years younger than him,’ Sungyeol thought, eyeing the toddler in front of him. ‘God, he resembles Myungie a lot! He looks like a mini version of Myung!’

The sudden sobs from the toddler on his arm snaps him from his daydream. “I’m sorry! Hyung didn’t mean to scare you!” he immediately apologizes before the kid cry even harder. It works, the kid stops his sobs and stares at him with his glassy eyes. ‘Omo! He’s so cute! I can eat him alive—now, now, calm down, Lee Sungyeol. You already have the adult version of this kid. And the best news is, you can do whatever inappropriate things you have in mind now to that adult version. So stop thinking about eating this kid alive and ask him what’s wrong!’

Sungyeol doesn’t really fond of children, but because this toddler resembles Myungsoo a lot, he let out his brightest grin. “What’s wrong with you? Why’re you crying?” he asked with his sweetest voice which the kid found kinda creepy.

“… because hyung stare at Soo in a scary way…” the kid replied timidly. His voice is the most angelic voice Sungyeol ever heard. … well, aside from Myungsoo’s of course.

‘So his name also has ‘Soo’ in it. What a cute kid,’ Sungyeol nodded and sweat dropped immediately when he realized what kid just saying. “I’m sorry. Hyung will not stare at you anymore.” He smiled and put this ‘Soo’ on the floor. “But you already cry even before you meet me. What’s wrong? Did the old hyung from before scare you?” he squats so he’s on the same height with Soo.

“No,” Soo shakes his head cutely, make Sungyeol almost had a nosebleed. “Gyu hyung took Soo’s toys…” when he mentions the eldest member name, he furrows his eyebrows.

‘I don’t know Sunggyu hyung is such a bully towards a cute kid like this. And why did Woohyun hyung do nothing about it? He’s in charge to control Sunggyu hyung when he gone wild (?).’ he thought. “Well, I’ll help you get back your toys, okay? So don’t cry anymore.” He smiles and ruffles Soo’s hair.

“Really?” Soo’s eyes become shiny with hopes.

“Double really,” Sungyeol smiles wider and that successfully makes the toddler smile brightly. God, even the way he smile really looks like Myungsoo. Sungyeol swears, if he don’t see Myungsoo anytime soon, he’ll become crazy.

“Soo! Come play with us! I promise I will not take your toys anymore!” someone shouted from inside the room. The voice was painfully similar with the leader’s voice, but much more high pitch and somehow… cuter.

… ok, Sungyeol feels like he should check his ears to the doctor. Maybe listening to those mosquitoes every time he closed his eyes makes his hearing a little bit malfunctioning. There’s NO WAY he feels Sunggyu’s voice cute.

“Is Gyu hyung promise?” Soo shouted back with his adorable voice. And Sungyeol just noticed that his voice is also similar to Myungsoo. Only more childish, high pitch and of course cuter.

… really, he should stop thinking about these things. He can’t turn into a e just because a mini version of Myungsoo. It’s a crime, you know. He can get himself arrest and ruin Infinite’s name just because of his stupidity. And besides, Myungsoo will not be happy with this.

‘Right, I already have Myungsoo. Think about Myung, Yeol. Think about him! Think about his happy face when you meet him! Think about what you can do to him right after you enter your room! Think about the taste of his lips when you kiss him! Think about the way he moan out your name when you do ‘it’ with him! Think about the happy times! Happy times… happy times…’

He was so busy with his ert thoughts until he didn’t notice someone step out from the room, holding a koala plushy on his right arm while his left arm rests on his hip. “Yes, Soo. So stop being a cry baby and play with us. Woo keeps ramble on about you and it pisses me off.” He stood up and looks at the person who has Sunggyu’s (high-pitch and cute) voice.

His jaw dropped when he saw who’s leaning on the door frame.

“Then give Soo Mr. Koala back, Gyu hyung,” Soo took a baby steps towards the other kid.

“Sure,” the so called ‘Gyu hyung’ give him the koala plushy. “Who’s this hyung?” his eyes squint suspiciously, makes his barely visible eyes gone completely.

Soo turned to face Sungyeol again and shrugged. “Soo don’t know. But Hyoan hyung knows him, so this hyung is not a bad hyung.” He stated matter-of-factly. Now the koala plushy back on his hold, he doesn’t really take interest to Sungyeol at all.

“’Gyu’ hyung?” Sungyeol pointed towards ‘Gyu’, who really IS resembles a mini version of Sunggyu. “Like, ‘Gyu’ from ‘Sunggyu’? That Kim Sunggyu??”

“How did you know?” the ‘Gyu’ kid, or ‘Sunggyu’ kid, asks him suspiciously but Sungyeol pay him no attention.

“Hey, you,” he called out to Soo, who turned his head towards him again. “What was your name again?”

“It’s Kim Myungsoo, hyung,” the so-called ‘Soo’, or ‘Myungsoo’ in this matter, answered innocently. “And this is Mr. Koala. Say hi to the tall hyung, Mr. Koala!” he gestured the koala plushy to wave to Sungyeol.

If he’s not in a shock state, Sungyeol will consider that action is really adorable.

“What’s wrong, Gyu hyung? Did you give Soo his koala back?” a kid who has a voice which painfully similar to Woohyun (but of course Woohyun’s voice much more deeper while this one more childish) suddenly popped up behind Sunggyu. And yes, he looks a lot like a mini version of the grease ball.

“Yes, Hyun. So can you stop pestering me about him? It pissed me off to be honest,” ‘Gyu’ pouted.

“Woohyun hyung! Soo got his koala back!” ‘Soo’ cheered happily and ‘Hyun’ or ‘Woohyun’ smile. His smile is agonizingly similar to the heart conglomerate of Infinite, it makes Sungyeol wants to cry so badly.

“Good hearing that, Soo,” he chirped. “So, who is this hyung?” he asked when he finally noticed the tall owl (who looks like he lost his mind) stands in the middle of their living room.

Did his mind playing tricks on him? Did he get bite by a poisonous insect back in the wood and now the poison start to affect him? Is this a ing hallucination? Because if it is, he really need to see a ing doctor.

Three more toddlers join the kids on the door frame and stares at him.

“Who is this tall hyung???” the one who looks like a baby dinosaurs asked curiously.

“Beats me,” the one who can be mistaken as a girl answered coolly.

“…” the one who has a stare only eyeing him with no interest.

Sungyeol stares at them one by one. “Oh, ,” is the only intelligent thing that comes out from his mouth before he rushes to call the manager. ASAP.

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

I warn you before about Sungyeol being a ert and hint of pedhopile here and there //hide

So here I present you the first chapter ~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~) as I promised before I post it at 16 July. I hope you'll read my fic when you patiently wait for the comeback mv to appear in youtube. :p anyway, thank you for subscribing and commenting, I love you my lovelies (˘з˘)