Youngjae : Rescue

BAP Drabbles

 

You stretched, yawning. The 3 hours of sitting around and staring at the monitor was taking its toll on your body. And the fact that the only exercise you could get was walking around shelving books didn't help much. Not that you were complaining, you loved how many hours you could spend in this book haven just for a part time job.
 
A figure approached the counter, tapping his knuckles lightly against the wood. You glanced up, eyes widening as you registered the familiar face.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
He gave a charming smile, pulling his imaginary hat off and bowing.
 
"Why, to save you, milady."
 
Frowning, I asked in bewilderment, "Save me?"
 
He tapped his watch, smiling yet again.
 
"Yes. From the wicked head-librarian. In case you haven't noticed, your shift's almost over, princess. Your dress might turn into rags if you leave too late!"
 
"Pfft. Oh, lord Youngjae, you're way too kind."
 
The figure beside her nudged her shoulder, "Go on, I'll cover up for the last 10 minutes of your shift today."
 
"Can I really?"
 
"Yup, what are friends for? You guys are too cute, and my 'wicked' mom is rather fond of you, anyway. She won't mind."
 
"Thanks!"
 
Your eyes crinkled happily, as you glanced back at the clock behind you, it was ever so cute, at least in his opinion. Turning back towards him you suggested with a bright smile, "Youngjae oppa, let's go for some coffee."
 
"It is in my highest honor to you to the nearest cafe, princess."
 
You could nearly kill yourself laughing at how ridiculous he sounded. Clutching your stomach, you responded with a slap to his shoulder.
 
"You sound ridiculous,"
 
"You were the one who played along,"
 
"But you started it."
 
"Let's not argue in the library, milady."
 
He held his arm up, waiting for you to grab hold of it so he could you to the exit. You stifled your laughter and clutched his arm. Both of you hurried out, and you released your hold on his arm, turning pink.
 
"Let's not embarrass ourselves..."
 
He responded with a cheeky smile,
"As you wish,"
 
"Quit talking like that, I'm not a princess."
 
"You are in my eyes."
 
Heat rushed to your face when you heard the cheesy line. He smiled sincerely, looking your way. You felt like strangling him because of all his cheesiness but you sort of liked it at the same time. You sighed inwardly, I guess this was why he was your boyfriend.
 
A/N: I did it again... I wrote another one with a cheesy line at the end ._. I cringe myself when I think up these situations, but I find it cute at the same time... OTL ottokaji?