Chapter 6

The Lost Couple

 Chapter 6

Previous Story : Jongin and Kyungsoo just had a terrible direct fight between each other after they didn’t talk each other for a few days. Kyungsoo was incredibly mad at Jongin because his boyfriend didnt trust him anymore, and Jongin couldn’t suppress his emotion since he’s totally jealous with Minho after that night kiss accident. Meanwhile, Jongin has already talked with his forever best-friend Lee Taemin about all of this chaos while crying on his shoulder. What will happen with our lost couple after Jongin accept Taemin’s suggestion? Please enjoy this chapter my beloved readers!!

@Kyungsoo’s room

Kyungsoo comes home immediately with Chanyeol after practice ends. Actually, the members just get out to drinks in a club at Incheon. They celebrate the starting of comeback promotion with the follow-up song. Since Chanyeol’s currently gets a fever, he must get a rest and didn’t join the others. After tell the manager that Kyungsoo want to take care of Chanyeol, they’re dropped on their dorm. Kyungsoo makes this as an excuse because his actual reason is he still mad at Jongin. Kyungsoo lay in his bed when facing Chanyeol that already sleept on Sehun’s bed.

“Wait, who’s there?”

A knock on his door makes Kyungsoo get up lazily to open the door of his room. 

 “It’s me! Please open immediately, kid!”

After Kyungsoo open the door, he faces Minho that all-sweaty and only wear his gymsuit.

“Hyung? Where are you from? What’re you doing right now?”

“I’m in the middle of my Jogging activities and I’m really missing you so I wanna meet you, Soo.” He smiles brightly when patting Kyungsoo’s shoulder, “Your front door is not locked and when I enter, there’s nobody around here so I decide to knock on your room.”  

“Aah~I’m sorry. I just forget to lock the front door because usually Joonmyeon Hyung locked the door for us,”  

“Don’t be reckless like this again, kid. There’re so many stalkers nowadays.” Minho replies while caressing Kyungsoo’s hair, “Where’s the other? Are you alone here?”

“Chanyeol is sleeping inside. Since he got a fever, I take responsibility to take care of him,” Kyungsoo points to his own room, “And the others go out for a drink in Incheon right now.”

“Aigoo~my little Soo is very kind and responsible,” Minho talked when smiling widely.

“Not exactly true, Hyung. You know, I’m still mad at him so yeah.. I always try to avoid him,” Kyungsoo replies while pouting his mouth.

Minho chuckled for a second and then he drags Kyungsoo to the living room while he replies, “Yeollie is sleeping now. I think we shouldn’t disturb him.”

After they arrive at the living room, Minho grab a bottle of water near the couch and then he sits beside Kyungsoo at the corner sofa.

“I’m really curious what’s actually happen between you and Jongin the day before. You only sent message that Jongin shout at you. Is he still mad because of that party accident?”

Kyungsoo then talked about what’s actually happen between him and Jongin. After a while of nodding, Minho finally replies, “After that conflict, is he still come and talked to you?”

“Unfortunately, yes. He insists to apologize by message or direct conversation but I always try to avoid and ignore him,”

“Eey.. he’s totally miserable. How could he dare to apology after he shouts at you like that?” Minho replies sarcastically, “Your action is absolutely right, Soo. You must stay away from him in a while. He’s totally mean to you!”

Kyungsoo replies while nodding his head and try to put a little smile, “He is very annoying lately and I don’t ever think to forgive him. He’s been crossed the line, Hyung.”

Minho smirks when he talked again, “So, if you plan to not forgive him, what will you do next, Soo?”

“I will immediately end our relationship after I get the chance to talk with Jongin,” Kyungsoo replies while sighed, “But I think this will be hard. Kim Jongin absolutely will not ever let me go. He will insist to defend our relationship. Haah, this is very stressful.”

Minho then caresses Kyungsoo’s hair when he talks again, “Don’t be stress, little. All you need to do now is keep the distance between you and Jongin,” Minho continues while grabbing Kyungsoo’s face, “You know, I will always by your side and never leave you to face this problem alone. You will free really soon, Do Kyungsoo.”

@EXO Dorm

This time has been already 3 weeks after the big clash between Kyungsoo and Jongin. Instead of that, their group relationship isn’t very good right now. Yifan still has unresolved conflict with Tao, Luhan still doesn’t talk with Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Baekhyun because they broke his laptop, and Sehun completely out of his mind after throw a tantrum on Joonmyeon two days ago. Joonmyeon accidentally splash water on Sehun’s face when the leader’s completely drunk (-___-).

Fortunately, according to their agreement, they decided to act as natural as possible infront of the managers, the camera, or the fans since no one except the members know what’s really happen between them.  Actually, Yixing is the first that come with a brilliant idea to hides the entire secret conflicts since he really wants this follow-up promotion become a big hit. If the conflicts spread in the company or the netizen, their group will be in a big trouble. Their hardwork to reach the popularity will become a waste.

“Okay, I have talked with the managers and they really seem don’t have any idea what actually happen between you two,” Yixing starts his long-talk lecturing Jongin and Kyungsoo in the kitchen. He splits responsibility with Minseok and Joonmyeon. Minseok is talking with Tao in his bedroom and Joonmyeon still works with Luhan after he finally could manage Sehun’s tantrum. Since Joonmyeon really couldn’t see angry Sehun, he demands apologize from him until the maknae forgive him.

“You know, we recently got the first place and I heard from the company that our follow-up promotion is doing absolutely well. I hope you two could keep our agreement until this promotion ends. This is for the sake of our future and all of our previous hardwork. Please keep being professional,” Yixing continue talking with his slow voice while look his dongsaengs on their eyes. Kyungsoo just nodded his head reluctantly while keeps focusing on his phone. Meanwhile, Jongin keep focusing on Yixing’s face while give him the looks : ‘Yeah-hyung-please-stop-this-immediately-I-am-completely-uncomfortable-right-now’

“And now, since you two could manage the conflict most of the time-except the time when we’re in the dorm-I hope you will reconciliate immediately. I think this will gonna be easy for you two since you’re totally not fighting most of the time!” Yixing point his finger to his dongsaeng’s face and smile widely on them.

Jongin also smile widely and claps his hand while lookng at Kyungsoo’s face, “Yeah! I know you also thought same thing with me, hyung! C’mon Soo-hyung, let’s end this now! I’m just very tired to play this entire fake thing! I promise this time I’ll change my attitude and we still could be nice with each other and...”

“I’m sorry, Hyung. I just had enough with him. I will always be professional when we’re on work. But I have my own prespective when we’re not on work,” Kyungsoo just cut Jongin’s word while change his gaze to Yixing, “If you come to me again one week later I think my decision will not be changed.”

Yixing just gives frustated looks on Kyungsoo while replies, “I really don’t understand what’s in your mind right now. Jongin’s already acknowledge his mistake, he promises to you that he will not replay his attitude and he wanna make up your relationship. What else that you hope from Jongin?”

“I hope he will not ever bother my life again,”

“What? I am still your boyfriend right now! How come I don’t bother your life if I AM your boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo!” Jongin face Kyungsoo already and he even shout on him. Kyungsoo also face him and finally gives him a looks.

“Oh yeah, I forget that you still insist to be an idiot that couldn’t accept my decision to broke our relationship,” Kyungsoo replies sarcastically when smirking, “But for me our relationship is just as business partner that work together in a group, Kai-ssi.”

Jongin’s completely mad after hear Kyungsoo’s replies. His eyes have been turned red suddenly.

“Okay enough,” Yixing already stand between them to prevent big conflict that could be happen, “I think we must settle this problem right now. I really couldn’t see you two keep doing this most of the time when you’re in the dorm!”

Jongin and Kyungsoo suddenly turn silence and Kyungsoo keep looks straight into the center of them, that is Yixing’s figure. His eyes completely red and if he continue his gaze for ten minutes, maybe Yixing’s shirt could be burnt (-___-)

“I can’t accept his decision, Hyung! I know you still love me, Do Kyungsoo! Just admit that and listen to the bottom of your heart!!”

 “You could see that he’s completely idiot, Hyung! I totally hate him right now! You’re a complete bastard, Kim Jongin!!”

“Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo, silence!!”

Yixing sudden shout make everybody in the dorm startled and in a while everybody rush to the kitchen to see what’s actually happen there.

“Hello? What’s happen, Xing-xing?” Luhan rise his hand and wave to Yixing while trying to smile.

Yixing ignores him and continue talking, “Okay good. You’re already silence right now,” He change his gaze to Jongin, Kyungsoo, and to the other that have been gathered in the kitchen. “And sorry for disturbing you, guys, but I think all of you could go to your previous activity. Nothing to worry.”

The rest of EXO just change glances to decide that they should leave or not.

“Erm... are you sure that you still okay, Yixing?” Junmyeon asked Yixing while smiling as natural as possible.

“Yeah... yeah.. I’m still okay,” he replies while smile widely but it’s kinda weird to the members, “I will finish this in a few minute. After that we will tell you the final decision. So don’t worry, guys.”

The others just follow Joonmyeon who walk out from the kitchen and they keep chatting to discuss what’s actually happen. Meanwhile, Yifan walk closer and talks to Yixing, “You know, you scared me to death, baby. I think they manage to beat up each other. I will stay here to make sure you’re safe.”

“Gwenchana, I just shout to make them silence. You better go with them and finish your game with Jongdae. I will join with you guys very soon.”

Yifan just nodded his head and walks out from the kitchen. After Yifan leaves, Yixing continues their ‘discussion’

“From my prespective, you guys really couldn’t be together anymore. Kyungsoo has been decided to end your relationship since he’s obviously hates you, Kim Jongin. Is this right?”

“Yeah hyung, I already said that hundred times,”

“So, I think you must accept his decision as a man, Jongin. He’s not in love with you anymore and you must face this reality, even though I know it’s very hard for you.”

Jongin keep silence when nod his head and looking at the floor, trying to hold his tears back.

“So, you guys officially broke up since now and Jongin will not bother you again, Kyungsoo,” Yixing finally made his decision, “And since the two of you isn’t in a relationship right now I think you must reconcilliate, of course, as a friend or business partner or brother you still have to maintain good relationship.”

Kyungsoo move closer to Jongin and extend his hand to Jongin’s hand to shake his hand, “Good. Mianhae, Kim Jongin. I think we still could be friend since now. I am still your Hyung and you are still my dongsaeng.”

Jongin extend his hand too, while trying to put a bitter smile on his face, “Yeah, I also wanna apologize again at you, Kyungsoo Hyung. But you must know that I always love you like before, even though you hate me like crazy.”

Kyungsoo just put a little smirk on his face and pat Jongin’s shoulder, “Please stop now, my dongsaeng, and find someone else that also love you.”

“Wae? Why I couldn’t even love you?”

“We still could be together at the future even after I say this matter, right? You should promise me.”

“Yeah, we will always together, Kyungsoo-hyung. I promise I will keep our relationship will be as professional as possible,” Jongin then talks with slow voice. Actually, he doesn’t want their relationship will be end like this.

Kyungsoo smiles widely when he talks again, “That’s good. You must know that I’ve accepted Hyung’s proposal and I already fall in love with him. We start dating since two days ago. Sorry again, I just get the time to tell you now.”

Kyungsoo walks out from the kitchen while leaves Jongin and Yixing frozen at their spot. Jongin just stares Kyungsoo’s back with his teary eyes, and he could feel his heart is broken into pieces. This is not the reality that he wanted.

A/N : Aaawww so sorry for this very laaateee update, yeorobun! In this chapter, I just make Jongin regrets his action before! Kekeke *attackedbyJongin. Uri baby soo actually don’t have any mercy towards Jonginnie yeah? Uljima Jonginnie! you better come to noona here! XDD. What will happen to our lost couple after this ‘official’ break up? Please anticipate a lot! By the way, I truly sorry for this late update again!T,T. Don’t forget to leave comment so I could know your opinion about this story! ^^ Please wait patiently for the next update! Thank you very much all, you’re really the best! XOXO :3

Thanks again bb @lovertronic for the awesome edits!

Teaser for the next chapter

“I really don’t know what’s wrong with you. If you’re a man, you must do it now!”

“I only want you to know that I love you very much, maybe more than you love me. Saranghae.”