Chapter 1

The Lost Couple

Title : The Lost Couple

Cast : Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Lee Taemin, Choi Minho, non-AU Universe!

Couple : Kaisoo, 2Min, Taekai, Minsoo

Genre : Fluff, Romantic

 

@Incheon Airport

Kyungsoo is playing alone with his smartphone while he’s waiting his departure to Hongkong. All of the members are just too busy with their activities. Luhan and Xiumin giggling together when play Han’s iPad; Sehun and Tao keep chatting and laughing together; Chanyeol and Chen quarreling over to decide who should sit beside Baekhyun on the plane while Baek decide to ignore them and just busy taking selca (-___-); Duizhang and Suho keep talking with the managers about the detailed performance they’ll do at Hongkong; While Jongin and Yixing are busy examine their new choreography for their repackaged song from Xing’s tablet.

Kyungsoo’s pouting his mouth since he’s very upset right now. His boyfriend often ignore him this time, because since they do 12-members promotion, they must split the room over again and this time he’s not at the same room with his boyfriend. Moreover, Jongin always hang around with Yixing or Sehun or Jongdae while Kyungsoo is leaved alone without him. And since two days ago, he decided to do a ‘cold-war’ with his boy. But unfortunately, Jongin seems not aware with his action since he doesn’t change his behaviour at all. Kyungsoo sighed.

After a while, everybody still not paying attention to him and he’s bored to death waiting the plane. Then, he decided to join with Chanyeol and Chen to their conversation. 

“Yeol-ah, you’ve already sit with Baek on the last plane from Beijing. This time I must sit with Baek, you couldn’t steal Baekhyun from me!”

“No, I will sit with Baek. You lose at scissors-paper-rock game and you also lose on our match last night. I even defeated you with 8-0! You said that if I won, I may do EVERYTHING that I want.” Chanyeol shouted and keep insisting on his will.   

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes while he replied half-heartedly to their conversation, “You guys are so childish. Let Baekhyun Hyung choose himself, then!” Kyungsoo then took away Baekhun’s phone and dragging Baekhyun between them.

“Yah, Kyungsoo! I still take ma selca, why you took away ma phone?”

“You must choose between them to take a seat with you because they’ll always like this if you don’t take an action!” Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun with his big eyes. He looks so scary for Baekhyun.

“Eh? Eii~ aah, I see,” Baekhyun talked with smile at Kyungsoo, “Don’t look at me like that, Soo. You’re very scary, y’know?”

Kyungsoo doesn’t change his expression, “Choose quickly, Byun Baekhyun!”

Baek just nod his head and immediately take his action. Sure, Kyungsoo’s glare is very scary for him (-___-) He though for a while before decided to take Chen’s hand, leaving Chanyeol in big despair and make him sit down with sad face.

“Aaw! Thanks very much Soo! You make ma wish come truee! Finally I could take a seat with Baek! Yoohoo!” Chen’s very happy, he keeps turning around (?) and tried to hug Kyungsoo, but he got pushed to the ground by Kyungsoo at his attempt.

“Don’t touch me, Jongdae! I’m not in the mood right now,” Kyungsoo replied sulky, little shouting, and go back to his waiting room seat, busy-ing again with his phone while pouted his mouth.

“Seriously, what happened to him?” Chanyeol asked ChenBaek while he’s stand up again, “Does he fight with Kkamjong?”

“Very likely. He’s already become a monster,” Baekhyun replied while raised his shoulder, “Hey, Yeol. You better go to Jongin and ask him what’s happened between them.”

Chanyeol just nodded silly (?) and go for Jongin to ask him.

“Hey Kkamjong, what are you doing to Soo? He looks very angry right now! Look at him!”

Jongin follow Chanyeol’s gaze and find his ‘hyung’ playing his smartphone angrily.

“Aish, jinjja. I really don’t do anything to him, Hyung. We even don’t really talk since couple days ago. Why he should mad at me? That’s nonsense!” 

 Yixing rolls his eyes and hit Jongin’s head, “You’re totally fool, Jong. He wants your attention, since now you guys couldn’t spend your time together. You are his boyfriend! You must show him some romantic action, kid!”

Jongin just nodded silly, agree with Yixing’s opinion, “Oh yeah, you absolutely right, Hyung! But how come you could read his mind! Woah, you’re daebak, Hyung!”

“Of course I couldn’t read his mind,” Yixing replied when lowering his voice,”Actually.. I often do that to your Duizhang when I need his attention, kid! and since your Duizhang loved me very much, he’ll turn 1000x more romantic when I pretend to be angry!” (-___-)

“This kid seriously couldn’t read ‘codes’ from his hyung,” Chanyeol sighed, “Although I’m silly, I still know when Baek need attention or wanna do something romantic!”

“Nah, okay I’m completely dumb. Why he didn’t talk to me if he wants some attention? This is confusing,” Jongin talked franctically, “So, I should gave him attention, right?”

Jongin stand up from his seat and move beside his boyfriend’s.

“Erm.. Soo-hyung?”

Kyungsoo ignored him and keep playing his smartphone.

“Eyy.. don’t be mad at me, hyung! You just could talk to me if you want somethin from me, y’know, we just very busy right now. I just very sleepy when we reach the dorm, so I couldn’t.. even look at.. your room, hehe”

Kyungsoo face Jongin and replied sarcastically, “Then?”

“Urm.. I’m really sorry, Hyung. I swear I never do this again,” Jongin continued, “You know, I loove you thiiiiiis much!” Jongin make a very large round shape with his hand streched.

Kyungsoo’s giggling when he saw his boy’s behaviour, “Ah, you’re too cute Jonginnie! Hyung’s already forgive you! You stay here, baby, don’t leave hyung alone...”

Jongin actually wanna go to Yixing and Chanyeol but he decide to stay beside his boyfriend, smile at him very brightly, and lean at his shoulder. Actually, his hyung rarely nags and Jongin’s now realized that hyung’s nag is very cute. (^^)

@Plane

Jongin decided to take a seat beside his boyfriend to raise his boyfriend’s mood. Because if Kyungsoo is really angry, the whole group will be under a big trouble cause Kyungsoo will not cook for them. Imagining Joonma and Duizhang mad at him is just too scary.

“Hyung, how many minutes again we’ll land at Hongkong?”

“Under 10 minutes,” Kyungsoo replied when look at his watch, “We better get prepared, Jonginnie. Ah I couldn’t wait to perform there, it’s outdoor, yeah?”

Jongin just remember something after Kyungsoo mention outdoor, “Wait, is today’s performance is that outdoor one? So, Taeminnie will be there! Argh. I forgot to text him, seriously pabo.”

Kyungsoo just look at Jongin with strange expression and talked, “Owh right. Taemin and SHINee hyungs will do the performance, too. I supposed you will count the minutes just to meet him.”

“Haha I just too excited to meet with him again after 2 weeks we didn’t see each other! Ah I’m curious,” Jongin laugh in excitement, “You know, Hyung. Taeminnie just do their Arena Tour and I must congratulate him for finishing the concert! That kid must treat us too, hahaa!”

Kyungsoo reply with sighed, “Yeah, I see... we must congratulate them, then.”

Taemin, Taemin, and Taemin. Jongin very often talks about Taemin when they’re together. Taemin this, Taemin that, Taemin is very funny, Taemin got new haircut, etc. Kyungsoo could feel his heart is very painful when Jongin talked about this boy. Jongin looks like loves Taemin much more than him, his real boyfriend. Yeah, Kyungsoo’s totally jealous.

Kyungsoo immediately shook his head to drove away that jealousy, because since they’re start dating he always tries not to jealous at Taemin. He tried not to be childish and always believes that Jongin and Taemin are just very close as brothers. They grew up together since they’re neighbor, they trained together at the company, and Jongin always adore him although they’re act like rivals since years ago. Taemin loves Jongin and Jongin loves him too, but Kyungsoo always tries to accept their relationship as very close friend. Since Taemin is now dating with other boy, Kyungsoo always try to believe that there is no special relationship between this two.

But nowadays, Jongin act very differently with him, he often ignores him and always busy with his own world, yet they are very tired because of the schedules. Meanwhile, when it comes to Lee Taemin, Jongin always changes his behaviour. He’ll be very happy and bright. Kyungsoo feels that Jongin will smile 100x brighter when Taemin is by his side.

Kyungsoo just took a deep breath before started to fix his seatbelt, he really wonders, ‘Is Taemin really more important than me?’

@Hongkong

EXO boys just finished their rehearsal on stage and they just get ready to change clothes when Kyungsoo’s realized there is a phone call and 12 missed call from a very familiar number.

“Yah, Kyung-ie, finally you picked up! Where are you, kid?” a man with cheerfull voice greeted him.

“I’m sorry Hyung, we just finished rehearsal. Are you guys arrived already?”

“Ne, we’re on the way now, but the traffic is totally no joke. I guess we couldn’t even do the rehearsal,” he replied again while sighed, “Erm.. are you guys got to do something after finish this performance? I really wanna talk to you.”

“We must shoot a variety after the stage but it’ll start at 5 so we could meet at 4 I think,”

“Perfect! We meet at the backstage on 4 then. Immediately after we finished our performance,” he talked again, “Ah little kid, Hyung ‘s just missing you very much, you know. Are you not missing me?”

Kyungsoo giggled when he replied, “Haha, of course Hyung. I wanna see you so bad. Miss you.”

“I missed you too, little! Take care and good luck for your performance! Hyung’s going to see you soon, baby!” that man finally ends his conversation.  

Kyungsoo smirks when he though, ‘The game has just begun, Taeminnie. If you dare to take away mine, How come I’m not brave enough to take yours?’

 

A/N : How’s the first chapter guys? I turn uri Kyung-ie to a scary person, muehehe. What’s his action later? Please wait for the next update! Comments are respected so I could know yur thoughts about ma story!

This fic is based on posters created by ma sistas @lovertronic on tumblr. you could go to her tumblr post here.. Thanks bb for the awesome edits! XOXO :D

http://lovertronic.tumblr.com/post/55068892874/jealous-kyungsoo-is-jealous-lol