Chapter 3

The Lost Couple

Chapter 3

Previous story: Finally Kyungsoo and Minho has met each other on Hongkong venues’ backstage after Minho finished their performance and end up with Minho’s hugging Kyungsoo. What will happen to Kyungsoo and Jongin after that evening? Meanwhile, Minho will hold a boys’ night out party to celebrate SHINee and EXO successfull promotion in Japan and Korea. Check this chapter to find what will happen to Jongin and Kyungsoo at that party! 

@Dorm

It’s 2 a.m. already but Jongin couldn’t sleep at all. Jongin is currently sitting on his bed while Suho and Chen is already snoring and have a journey at their dream.

They have just arrived from Hongkong this evening and doing an extra practice till 11 pm for their new choreography. Actually, Jongin is just very tired and he must have been slept before Suho and Chen if he’s on his right mind. But now, his brain is just very busy and he’s very worried after he saw Minho-hyung is hugging his boy at that backstage.

‘Calm down, Jonginnie. Kyungsoo will never cheat on you. He really loves you, Jongin. Minho-hyung and Kyungsoo are just friends, just like you and Taemin.’

But then he remembers that scene again, Minho was hugging his boy too tight and this is really disturbing his mind. How could friends doing something romantic like that? He’s totally frustated and jealous right now.

‘You just worried too much, Jonginnie. Kyungsoo already said that Minho hyung is the one that hugged him. How come you don’t believe him?’        

But Minho looks different that time. He’s absolutely blushed and looked very nervous when he saw Jongin and Taemin greet at them.

‘Ah, maybe Minho hyung just love his cuteness, like Ryeowook or Kris or Chanyeol hyung did before. Kyungsoo will never love anyone else beside you, right? If you always suspicious at him it means that you don’t trust your boyfriend, Jongin. So, stop worrying about that.’

Jongin tries to believe his last self-talking and repeat it on his mind. Then, he starts to lie down and trying to sleep, while counting chicken Soo on his head. One chicken Soo, two chicken Soo, three chicken Soo... and he finally fell asleep. (^^)

@Private Club

It’s now Wednesday and all of EXO members and SHINee members already gathered at a private club in downtown. Their party started on 11 pm and now they are enjoying noraebang session after drinking and chatting together. This party was very loud since there are more than 17 of young and wild (?) men in one private room.

Minho is very happy right now, since he could look at his little cutie for all night long. This boy is seriously incredible and cute, yet he’s also very handsome. He really doesn’t pay attention with the others this time because his mind is full of Kyungsoo. The boy seriously drives him crazy.      

Meanwhile, Jongin is still feeling unsecured right now. He keep trying to talk with his boyfriend as normal as possible because he knows Kyungsoo will be extremely mad if he realized that Jongin don’t trust him – or suspect him for having an affair with someone else.

Unfortunately, he keeps feeling nervous and afraid of his own thoughts – what if Kyungsoo doesn’t love him anymore? Is this right to be jealous on Minho-hyung?

“Hey, what’s happen?” a soft voice comes to Jongin’s ear while he realized that someone’s whispering to him.

“What?” Jongin peeks at his right to see who’s talking to him and see Taemin’s already sits very nearly beside him.

“You just dozed off and I realized that you don’t really smile today, Jonginnie,” Taemin replied with curious look to his bestfriend, “What’s exactly happen?”

 Jongin just took a deep breath and sighed

“You know I’m very afraid right now, Taeminnie,”

“Why?”

“Ah... just forget that! I just too paranoid I think,” Jongin replied while trying to smile as natural as he could, “Hey, let’s sing together! After Kris hyung and the other finished!”

“What? Are you supposed to sing with Kyungsoo?” Taemin asked again with very confused face.

Jongin shakes his head, “Nope, I rarely meet with you because we just very busy with our group’s schedule. Also, I could sing with Kyungsoo Hyung everyday, right?”

“I see... but I just feel guilty if I take his boyfriend, haha!” Taemin crossed his arm to Jongin’s shoulder and laugh. Jongin turn his head and smile very wide to him. Taemin could feel his heart is beating faster when this younger boy look at him. God, why he couldn’t stop this feeling?

“Don’t worry, he’s already taken by the others, too,” Jongin talked when observe Kyungsoo’s dancing in the floor with Chanyeol and Xiumin.

Kris, Suho, and Sehun have finished the song ‘Beautiful Night’ right now. The others clap their hands very loudly. Not because they sing very well but finally they could get rid of their disastrous voice *burnedbyduizhang*

“Okaay guyss! Thank you, thank you.. Who’s next?” Suho-that completely drunk-asked while throwing his mic to the table.

Jongin raises his right hand, while his left hand grabs Taemin’s hand.  He drags Taemin to the table like he drags a girl that very precious to him. Taemin couldn’t hide his blushing face when Jongin do that. He smiles a little when Jongin give him one mic at the table.

“Hey, there’s 1 more mic! Anyone else wanna join?” Jinki asked the others cheerfully, but nobody show their excitement.

Kyungsoo’s frozen at the dance floor, he really could feel his heart is aching. How come his boyfriend not asked him to sing together at the first place? He must take some action. He must provide to Jongin that He also want to sing with him.

“Okaay then, I will join!”

Kyungsoo turn his head and saw someone is heading to the table. His eyes rounded very big when he saw this boy. That is Choi Minho. He looks like very drunk right now.

The others from EXO shouts and clapping their hands very enthusiastically saw this 2min couple (well ft. Jongin) will sing together. Meanwhile, all the rest of SHINee members just shocked and couldn’t say anything since they know what’s already happened between Minho and Taemin. This gonna be a mess. 

But since Minho is the boss of their party tonight, Jinki couldn’t do anything to stop him. He regrets his action before that he offered the mic.

Jongin’s smirking when Minho took the last mic, he still hates this boy, anyway. “I will let you choose the song, Hyung. You are the boss tonight,”

“Hahaa! Fine, fine, lemme choose,” Minho replied while laughing. Meanwhile, Taemin just act as natural as he could. His ex probably is under a heavy hangover.

And after a while Minho choose his forever favorite song, ‘Rocketeer’.

“I will do the rap part, the two of you just split the sing part, okay?” he ordered Jongin and Taemin but he’s not paying attention to them.  

The song starts and Taemin begin to sing

Here we go, come with me..There's a world out there that we should see..’

Jongin continue to sing, while holding Taemin’s hand. Damn, Taemin couldn’t hide his nervousness. 

Take my hand, close your eyes..With you right here, I'm a rocketeer...

The three of them do this part together, when the other members started to fill the dance floor to start dancing.

Let's fly...Up, up here we go, go..Up, up here we go, go..

Let's fly...Up, up here we go, go..Where we stop nobody knows, knows’

Minho continued his rap part, while facing Taemin and caressed his face, make the others obviously cheering at them. 

Where we goin' we don't need roads, roads...And where we stop nobody knows, knows

To the stars if you really want it..Got, got a jetpack with your name on it...

Above the clouds in the atmosphere, phere..Just say the words and we outta here, outta here...

Hold my hand if you feeling scared, scared..We flying up, up outta here’

Then Taemin and Jongin sing together again. Jongin could feel Taemin grabs his hand more tightly right now, while the crowds become crazier.  

Here we go, come with me..There's a world out there that we should see

Take my hand, close your eyes..With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly...Up, up here we go, go..Up, up here we go, go..

Let's fly...Up, up here we go, go..Where we stop nobody knows, knows’

Minho raps again, already left the table and going to grabs Jinki’s face, that make audience laugh very hard. *LOL*

Baby, we can stay fly like a G6..Shop the streets of Tokyo, get you fly kicks

Boy you always on my mind, got my head up in the sky..And I'm never looking down feeling priceless, yeah..

Where we at, only few have known..Go on the next level, Super Mario

I hope this works out, Cardio..'Til then let's fly, Geronimo’

Jongin could feel that Taemin’s very nervous right now. He decided to drags Taemin closer to him and put the older at his arm. Meanwhile, Minho’s already jumped into the dance floor and heading to someone at the dance floor. Kyungsoo could feel his heart nearly stop beating.

‘Here we go, come with me..There's a world out there that we should see

Take my hand, close your eyes..With you right here, I'm a rocketeer’

Minho continues his part, facing Kyungsoo with a greedy expression while keep ing his shirts until he unbottons them all. He caresses Kyungsoo’s face slowly while rapping,

 ‘Nah, I never been in a Space before...But I never seen a face like yours

You make me feel like I could touch the planets..You want the moon, boy, watch me grab it

See I ain't never seen the stars this close..You got me struck by the way you glow

I'm like, oh, oh, oh, oh..I'm like, oh, oh, oh, oh

Jongin eyes got widen suddenly knowing Minho’s action until he forgot to sing the next part, while Taemin keep singing. 

Here we go, come with me..There's a world out there that we should see

Take my hand, close your eyes..With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly...Up, up here we go, go..Up, up here we go, go..

Let's fly...Up, up here we go, go..Where we stop nobody knows, knows’

With the songs end, Jongin jumped immediately to the dance floor, followed by worried Taemin and with the very loud cheering from the others. Minho’s already kissed his boyfriend’s lip very passionately, while Kyungsoo just closes his eyes. Although Jongin feels his heart broken into pieces, he couldn’t do anything. Yeah, Jongin’s too afraid right now...

A/N : How’s this chapter guys? Ahahaha the join party’s already become a big mess! XDD *attackedbyJonginandKyungsoo. Please wait for the next chapter to know what will happen to KaiSoo’s relationship after that big disaster at the party! Comments are respected so I could know your thoughts, guys! Thank you for reading!

Thanks again bb @lovertronic for your awesome edit! XOXO   

credit song : FAR EAST MOVEMENT - ROCKETEER

 

PS: Teaser for the next chapter and please guess what will happen next! kekeke *kickedbyreaders

Just tell me that you’ve already fallen for him! Remember, I’m your Hyung!”

So, finally you realize? Where have you been this time, Kim Jongin?”