Chapter 4

The Lost Couple

Chapter 4

Previous story: Jongin that still feel insecures decided to sing together with Taemin. Meanwhile, Minho that just very drunk couldn’t hold his eager to kiss Kyungsoo at the party. What will happen to Kyungsoo and Jongin after that accident? Is this means that everything is going according to Kyungsoo’s plan? Check this chapter to find what will happen to Jongin and Kyungsoo after that crazy night!

@Backstage, Osaka

Taemin’s still sleeping on the couch when suddenly Kibum bumped on him

“Kibum Hyung! Whut?” Taemin mumbled, he’s still half a-sleep

“Hey! Wake up kid! We should get ready to leave this venue and back to the apartment,”

“Ah, wait for 5 minute Hyung! I’m still sleepy...” Taemin backs to his sleeping position, while Kibum keep drags him to wake up.

“Arrgh, okay okay. I could wake up by myself!”

“Nah, that’s good, Taemin! Yah, why’re u guys sleepin like corpses?” Kibum complained, while looks desperately towards sleeping Minho and Jonghyun that lying down under the table. Kibum’s keep trying to wake them up with continually kicking them, but they don’t move even one inch.

Taemin giggles. He looks at his ex who’s sleeping really peacefully under the table and he could see that his ex is smiling on his sleep. Taemin’s very happy that he could see his smile, as he guesses that Minho finally could forget him and trying to find someone else. He actually feels bad for Minho since he decided to cut-off their 2-years relationship although Minho never hurt him, cheating on him, or do something bad to him. In contrary, Minho always trying to do his best to make Taemin feels happy. How could he do this for Minho?

Taemin takes a deep breath while talking to himself, ‘You really couldn’t love him as a boyfriend. This way is much better for you and Minho, Taeminnie. He is your best Hyung, right? So, you really mustn’t hurt him. This is the best way for us. Minho will find someone else that also truly loves him, who gives love and care much better then your fake one.’

“Still regretting?”

Taemin jumps a little when he saw Onew currently sits on the couch and observing Taemin’s face.

“Aah.. Hyung! You scared me!”

Onew laughs when replies, “Hahah! Are you still on your regret when seeing him?”

“Aniyo...”

Onew put on a serious face before talks, “You know, It’s pretty hard for me also at the beginning. I’m your leader, but I couldn’t help you two resolve this problem. I know it’s still very awkward and hard for the both of you.. Mianhae..”

“Aah.. You don’t need to apologize, Hyung! Don’t worry! It’s not very hard for us. We could spend 3 years without the relationship and now we just need to go back at the time!”

“That’s good! So, we could just forget all of this matter? Hahaa! I shouldn’t worry about you! How silly I am!”

Taemin smiles widely on his leader.

“May I know why you couldn’t love him back even you always tries?”

Taemin lowering his voice and look at the floor when continues, “Molla... I even frustated with Lee Taemin. He’s totally dumb. Minho-hyung is very nice, romantic, and handsome or I could say that he’s perfect. But really.. I couldn’t love him as a boyfriend. He doesn’t give me affection,” he took a deep breath before talks again, “I think he much better with someone else that truly love him”

“If that’s the reason, so I guess you already fallen to someone else in the past, and you couldn’t forget the feeling?”

Taemin’s blushed when Onew asks, “How could I feel that, Hyung? Eyy.. I even don’t hangout with any other friends beside all of you since I graduated from elementary school!”

Onew’s grinning, “Is that somebody we used to know?”

Taemin really can’t hide his nervousness, he blinks his eyes. 

“It’s pretty obvious that I’m right! I think I have great skill to be a detective!” (-___-)

“Ani... I don’t have that kind of feeling..really...” Taemin’s avoiding this topic when he tries to look at his watch.

“So, It’s that uri...” Onew pretends to thinking when he stops and continue again, “Kim Jongin?”

Taemin’s got shocked when Onew mention the name. He looks at Onew immediately, and he knew his face is completely turns red. Is he totally obvious? “We grow up together since toddler! I know he’s a boy with totally bad attitude! How could even I fall in love with a jerk-playboy like him?”

Onew smirks when he saw Taemin’s reaction. “I already know it, Kid! You couldn’t lie to me! Just tell me that you’ve already fallen for him! Remember, I’m your Hyung!”

Taemin sighed again. Damn, he’s completely caught on Onew’s trap. *kekeke

“I know that I shouldn’t fell for him. I even feel very dirty with this feeling, Hyung, I wanna wash it away from my mind. But as much as I tries to eliminate it, this feeling always become stronger..”

“Mwo? It’s completely your right to love someone! You mustn’t do that, Taeminnie!”    

“But he doesn’t love me, Hyung... He always told me that he’s in love with someone else,” Taemin’s bit his lower lips, “I feel I’m really bad. I love someone that used to be my ultimate bestfriend, and I also know that he’s being taken. I wanna forget him, but I really can’t do that since we always bump into each other...”

Onew thought for a while, before he continued, “If you are a man, you couldn’t be a coward like this, kid! You must fight for your love!”

“Mwo? What do you mean, Hyung?”

“You must make Jongin’s also falling for you and reply your love!” Onew put a little smile when patting his dongsaeng’s shoulder, “Don’t worry, Taeminnie. Lee Jinki will help you!”

@SM Building

EXO boys already finished their late-night practice for their new repackaged album and they’re just too tired to jokes and plays. Jongin just lay down on the floor with his legs spread out and his eyes are closed. He couldn’t sleep at all last night and he know that’s because that accident. After that night, Jongin is always trying to talk with Kyungsoo, but he couldn’t even talk to him. He feels that Kyungsoo is avoiding him and he doesn’t know the reason.

“Are you not leaving, Jonginnie?” Xiumin’s voice’s echoing at the practice room, when he realizes that only them that left on this room. He already clean up his stuff and prepared to back to their dorm.  

“Go first, Minseok-Hyung,” Jongin replied without open his eyes, “I will rest here for a bit, it’s okay.”

“You’re not back to the dorm? Again?” Xiumin asked Jongin with confusion, “Seriously, what’s happen with you, Kim Jongin?”

“I’m okay, Hyung. I just feel very tired,”

“You even don’t speak your problem with manager-hyung, right? It’s that pretty serious?”

“Aniyo...” Jongin’s already got up from the floor, “I just wanna be alone for a while. You know, our dorm is not quite ‘peace’ right now, yeah?”

Xiumin just nods slowly, “Yeah... the others’ temper is not very good because of the schedule, yesterday Tao even cried very hard when Kris got mad at him. The two of them don’t speak after that.”

Jongin sighed, “That’s awful. The atmosphere is even getting worse,”

“Yap..I already talk to the two and they insisted that they’re right. Tomorrow I and Joonmyeon will try to talk with them. Joonmyeon asked my help to resolve this. He knows that I have some secret methods to take care that dragon.”

Jongin smiled while he look at the older’s eyes. That’s right, Xiumin is the oldest and he is the most mature among them. He’s not scary at all, but he gives a strong charisma when he talked, he’s smart and wise with his words. Should he ask him to help with his problem this time?

“Ah.. I see.. so you should go home early, Hyung,” Jongin’s wonders for a while before he continues. He knows that he’s not better talk to him to resolve his problem. Xiumin’s already got too many problems in his hands. “Good luck for tomorrow.”

“Okay, then. Take care, Jonginnie. Have a nice rest,” Xiumin’s patting Jongin’s shoulder when decided to turn off the lamp and go through the door. 

Jongin’s lay down again and closed his eyes. He tried to get a little sleep to increase his stamina. When he feels that 5 minutes has passed, someone turns on the lamp.

“Who’s there?” Jongin mumbles when he reached his phone beside him to check the time. It’s already 2.30 a.m, that means he already fell asleep for two hours.

“So, it’s right that you don’t back to sleep at your dorm?”

Jongin suddenly get up when he hears this man’s voice. Jongin just looks at his eyes straightly when he’s approaching him.

“What are you doing at this time, Hyung?” Jongin doesn’t answer his question.

“I just got back from Osaka and we have already finished our meeting with the company,” Minho sits down at the floor and spread his legs, “Aigoo~ I’m very tired right now,”

“You don’t answer my question,” Jongin keep standing when he look at the older’s eyes below his hat.

“You don’t answer mine, either. So why should I answer yours?” Minho stands up again and faces the younger in front of him.

Jongin’s eyes got widen and his face is red. He’s totally upset right now.

“My mood is not good, Hyung. Please leave me alone.”

“Your mood’s ruined because of my action that night to your boyfriend, right?”

Jongin startles when Minho said that.

“So, you purposedly do that to Soo-hyung in front of me? Why is he even doesn’t angry at this time? Are you two got together already behind my back?”

“How could you say that, bastard!” Minho’s already shouting right now, “Kyungsoo is worrying you and loving you like crazy! He even asked me to check your condition when he knew that I’m on the company right now!”

Jongin suddely lost his temper with Minho’s sudden shout. He even couldn’t think right, “See, so what’s your relationship with him that he could even ask you to do that?”

“I care about him, Jongin! I’m upset with your action towards him right now! Why, are you jealous of me?”

“You’ve already crossed the line, Hyung. Do Kyungsoo is my boyfriend! Don’t ever try to approach him again!”

“Hahaha! So, finally you realize? Where have you been this time, Kim Jongin?” 

Jongin couldn’t reply Minho’s word. Yeah, he’s too late to realize that fact. His eyes got teary right now since he’s totally upset.

“See, you admit that also. This time you have a boyfriend but you feel that you don’t have one! You’re not protecting him and you even don’t ing care about him! You’re totally awful, Kid.”

“Shut up your ing mouth, Choi Minho!” Jongin shouted again when he tries to punch Minho’s cheek, but fortunately Minho could block his attack.

“Ckckck.. don’t try to use your strength. I’m totally much better than you in this kind of field. And we are on the ing company practice room right now. I don’t want the others know this matter,”

“I warn you to not bother my boy again, Choi Minho. I think a gentleman like you will never steal from someone else, right?”

Minho’s smirking when continues his talk, “Of course, of course... I will not steal anything from a bastard like you, since I will only grab something that is free.”

Jongin’s very mad when he answers, “What do you mean, Hyung?”

“Just wait a little longer and you will know the answer,” Minho puts a little smile before he turns away from Jongin, “You must remember one thing, Kim Jongin. Choi Minho will never stop before he finally got what his wants. He really hates to be a loser.”

Jongin just freeze at his spot when he realizes that he made a big mistake. He’s already declared a war that’s very hard to win.

A/N : Aigooo so sorry for the very late update beloved readers and subscribers cz I'm recently very busy T.T by the way, How’s this chapter guys? I already put a fail fight between Jongin and Minho here! XDD *attackedbyJonginandMinho. Please wait for the next chapter to know what Kyungsoo’s actions are after this big face-off between the two boys! Comments are respected so I could know your thoughts, guys! Thank you for reading!

Thanks again bb @lovertronic for your awesome edit! XOXO   

Teaser for the next chapter and please guess what will happen next! kekeke *kickedbyreaders

Mianhae, Hyung. I just couldn’t tell you the details.”

“Smile! You could face this situation...everything will be alright!”