Ready?

That Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Taemin

Jonghyun showed up at Taemin's door to walk him to school. They walked side by side, but far enough away that they wouldn't look suspicious to passerby.

They didn't hold hands, but every so often one would graze the other's hand with their own, earning a huge grin from the other.

When they walked into the school parking lot, Taemin noticed Key walking from his car.

"Jonghyun, when are you going to tell Key?"

"Tell Key about what?" Jonghyun joked.

Taemin smacked him playfully across the head. "About...us."

"As soon as I'm ready."

"So...never."

Jonghyun turned to look at him.  "Or in the near...or far...future."

"But-"

"Taemin." Jonghyun have him a warning look.

Sighing, Taemin continued to walk in silence.



Taemin waited by the double doors for Jonghyun again, but this time, when he appeared, he had two followers.

"Why are Onew and Minho here?" Taemin whispered.

Jonghyun looked at him apologetically.  "They wanted to come.  What could I say?"

"Annyonghaseo, Tao-ming." Minho said awkwardly.

"It's Taemin." Taemin mumbled grudgingly.

Minho nodded and looked down shamefully.  Onew did the same.  Taemin looked off into the distance. 

Silence.  Painfully awkward silence.


"Right..." Jonghyun interrupted the silence. "Shall we...get going?"

"We'll take my car!" Onew clapped his hands together. "Come on!"

They all traipsed over to Onew's car and awkwardly got in, with Onew driving, Minho in the passenger seat, and Taemin and Jonghyun in the back.

"Where should we go?" Onew asked.

"My house?" Minho offered.

Taemin sank down in his seat.

"Is that okay with you?" Jonghyun whispered to him.

Taemin nodded nervously.  He didn't want to be a spoil sport.

Onew drove with one hand on the wheel, while his other scooted it's way over to Minho's.  They held hands across the seats.  Taemin felt a wave of jealousy run through him.  Why was Jonghyun so afraid of this?  It looked so nice...so free.

He looked at Jonghyun, who was also staring at their hands.  He must have noticed Taemin looking, because he lifted his eyes towards him and blushed.

Taemin slid his hand over to Jonghyun and rested it on his thigh.  Jonghyun smiled.

"Hey, guys-" Minho turned his head around to face them, pausing as he noticed Taemin quickly move his hand away.  He gave them a weird look, smirked, then turned away. 

"." Jonghyun whispered as he sank lower in his seat.


As they stepped inside of Minho's house, they were greeted by Minho's brother, Minseok, before all heading down into the basement.

Apparently, Minho's basement was also his bedroom.  It wasn't very big, but, like Taemin's own, the walls were covered in posters.

Minho motioned for Taemin and Jonghyun to sit down on the edge of his bed, and as they did, Minho whispered something to Onew.

Minho folded his arms. "Alright, spill it.  What's going on with you two?"

Taemin and Jonghyun shared a surprised look.

"What...what are you talking about?" Jonghyun tried to look innocent.

Minho smirked. "I saw you guys in the car.  Besides, it's so obvious."

"What's obvious?"

Onew rolled his eyes. "Are you guys dating or what?"

Jonghyun and Taemin both held their breath.

"We..." Jonghyun started. 


 

I'm upset.  Seriously.  This is like, the worst piece of I've ever written.  I can't tell you how many times I've written and re-written this chapter, but I just went with this one.

I'M SO SICK OF FILLER CHAPTERS!

I'm sure you are too, though.  I will calm down now.

I kind of focused on my other stories a lot more than this one.  *grins* But at least I'm happy with some of my work.

Go to hell, chapter 9.