The Real First Date

That Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Jonghyun

Taemin led Jonghyun into his house, and the second they walked through the door, as expected, Yuri attached herself to Taemin's leg and started babbling at top speed.

She paused, looking from Taemin to Jonghyun, and they could practically see the wheels turning in her head as a smile slowly spread across her face.


"Taeminnie, are you two together now?" She squealed in delight and jumped up and down. "Umma! Taeminnie has a boyfriend!"

Jonghyun tensed up as Taemin's mother rushed into the room, but he felt Taemin squeeze his hand reassuringly.

She smiled at the two of them.  "Hello, Taeminnie.  Who's this?"

"Umma, this is Jonghyun.  He's my boyfriend."

She shook his hand. "Don't you live right down the street?  Thank your umma for the cookies for me!"

He nodded and nervously returned her smile.

"Umma, we're going to go upstairs."

They watched as her smile faded, a concerned look forming on her face.

"Taemin, you two had better behave up there..."

"I know, Umma.  We'll be fine." He dragged Jonghyun upstairs to his bedroom.

"Woah." Jonghyun gasped as they stepped into the room.  "This is huge!"

Taemin smiled. "Yeah, I guess."

His bedroom walls were completely covered with posters and pictures of different kinds of dancers, newspaper articles about dance, and magazine pages of dancers.  Piles of books and dance DVDs sat all around the room, and huge stacks of CDs littered the floor.  Yet, somehow, it all looked very organised.

"Wow...you really like dance." Jonghyun examined the posters, taking note that most of the dancers were male.

"I guess, yeah." Taemin blushed. "It really interests me."

"So, can you dance?" Jonghyun grinned.

Taemin blushed deeper. "Yeah."

"That's so...hot." Jonghyun pulled Taemin close and ran his fingers through his hair.

Taemin leaned in for a kiss, but Jonghyun pulled away and teasingly his neck.

"Jonghyun-ah." Taemin whined.

Jonghyun smiled lifted his head, giving Taemin the perfect opportunity to dive in for a kiss.

Jonghyun smirked against Taemin's lips and s his arms around his waist.

They sat down on Taemin's huge bed, Taemin straddling Jonghyun.

"Clothes stay on." Jonghyun warned, pulling away. "This is our first date, we shouldn't go too far."

Taemin nodded and smiled innocently as he leaned down to on Jonghyun's neck, leaving little kisses all over his collarbone.

Their fun didn't last long as they were already wanting more, and to have two teenage boys making out isn't a good idea.  They laid down on the bed next to each other and cuddled there, Taemin's head resting in the crook of Jonghyun's neck and their arms wrapped around each other. 

"Jonghyun?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

Jonghyun looked down at Taemin.  "For what?"

Taemin smiled.  "Our first date."
 

 

After a while, Jonghyun could hear Taemin dozing off.  His breathing lightened and he snored slightly.  He ran his hand through Taemin's hair, enjoying the softness.  He slid his hand down his face and to Taemin's neck.  He felt his slightly toned chest as he worked his way downwards.  He let his hand graze Taemin's , chuckling at the way that he moaned in his sleep and squirmed at the touch.

Stop it, Jonghyun.

He brought his hand back up to Taemin's face and leaned down to gently kiss his forehead.

He let himself drift in and out of sleep.  After a while, he woke up to Taemin laying on him, his face inches away from Jonghyun's.

Jonghyun smiled at how cute he was. "What time is it?"

"About midnight."

Jonghyun sat bolt upright, sending Taemin rolling off of the bed and landing on the ground with a dull thud.

Jonghyun jumped up. "I'm sorry, Taeminnie. I have to go. Now. My parents are going to kill me for not calling them." He helped Taemin stand up and then ran out the door.

He opened the door to his house and slowly stepped inside, cursing the door under his breath for being so loud. He closed it as slowly and quietly as he could, but when he turned around he practically had a heart attack.

His father stood there, scowling, his muscular arms folded.  "Where were you?"

"I was...out..."

His father took a few steps towards Jonghyun, causing him to back up against the door.

"Where's umma?" Jonghyun asked nervously.

"Sleeping."

Jonghyun gulped.  He didn't want to face his father without his mother.  Without a witness.

"Where were you?" His father repeated, drawing dangerously nearer.

"Out."

His father grabbed him forcefully by the arm.  "Where?"

"I was...at a friend's house." He had to be careful.  If his father detected the smallest bit of a lie...

"What friend?"

"Key." Jonghyun lied.

His father stared at his face deeply for a few seconds.

Whack.

The back of his hand collided with Jonghyun's face with great speed and force.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not." Jonghyun tried to keep his voice steady.

His father grabbed him by the neck and brought his face centimeters away from Jonghyun's.

"Don't you dare lie to me, boy."

"I was with Key." Jonghyun repeated.

His father seemed to consider it for a moment, then stepped back and started walking back to his bedroom.

"Don't be late again."

Jonghyun brought his hand up to his neck and rubbed it, feeling where his appa roughly grabbed it.

He liked it a lot better when Taemin was giving him kisses there. 


 

Grr...Jonghyun's appa...

Small bits of fluff in here.  My friend helped me write the kissing scene c:

I might be starting a new fanfiction!  I have two in the process that are yet to be posted, but I'll probably just start with one and write both of these stories off and on. :)