A special day~

Hate OR Love ?

1,2 step! i love you give me 1,2 step.....~~~~~~~

"omona! its 6pm.....gotta dress up now....minho would be picking up in no time!"

Yuri went to dress up and wore the blue dress...:) (A/N: u know the previous chapter...)

she didnt put any make up except for compact powder and her favourite strawberry lip balm.

She didnt wore too much make up.....but she still was amazing....she was hot...to hot for any guy to handle......:)

 

RING DING DONG!

yuri: yah! minhoney is here! finally romeo's here!!!!!!!! kya!!!!!!!!!!<3

she opened the door......

Minho: O.o ...................................

He stood there. His EYES POPED OUT. His mouth was 'O' shaped.

Yuri: yah! whats wrong? is there anything on my face? I know i look ugly but u dont have to make me loose my confidence with you staring like that..... mm.....minho!

Minho: No.....Yul...... you are so,,,,, so pretty tonight.......and you've drived me crazy...........!!!!

Yuri: aww too bad i'm not a crazy driver...take note..... how can a pretty juliet be a crazy driver! thats insane!!

Minho: hmmp! I'll punish yu for making me crazy..... CRAZY FOR YOU!

 

He then went closer to yuri....and held his hands in her waist.... and he pressed his lips against hers, and the romeo and juliet kissed passionately.........

Then Minho slowly released his lips from hers.

Then he opened the car door for yuri!

Minho: My juliet,please enter the car....

Yuri: Thanx romeo! :D XD

Minho: awwwwwwww.....................

Then he drove te car to yoona's house.

It was decorated with a fairytale theme.

Yuri: MY YOONG!!!!!!!!!<3 YOU'VE GROWN OLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYA!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(take note she was hugging yoona!)

Yoona: Thanx!!!!!!!!!! btw you are so pretty today yul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Minho: ehem ehem.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jong: SOMEONE'S JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Minho: NO...NO....N...O..... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!

Jong: come on! just admit it!

Yuri: aww,....if you are not jealous....then u dont like me? (A/N: yul pouting and makig a sad face)

Minho: no yul!.... eh yes yul! i dont like you....I LOVE YOU!

Jong: hahahhhhhhhhhh! you've ADDMIT IT!!!!! MINHO LOOSE!!!!!!!!

Minho: ugh............

Yoona; enough! Btw minyul! are you guys prepared for the dance?

Minyul: of course! its our present for you!

Yoona: great! now get change and in 10 mins you guys are going to perform!

Minyul: kya!!!!!

Minho:uwa....cant wait to see yuri's honey abs....XD wakakkaka........

Yuri: yah you ert!

Minho: but... but....

Yuri: no way! wait how...did u know i have honey abs? did u? did u????? YAH! U ERT!

Minho: I DIDNT SNEEK TO SEE YOUR HOT BODY!

Yuri: yah,......

Minho: i saw it while you are doing the y dance.....ugh....

Btw i know and i'm sorry because me myself is not proud of my lack of manners but.....you are just to hawt for any guy to handle...... heheheheh

Yuri: watever! cut it of!!!!!!!!!!

 

10 MINUTES LATER....

Yoona: hello guys for coming! now i want u guys to watch a performance! FROM MINYUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3

 

 

1,2 step,,.....every body 1,2 step just can't get rid of!~~~~~

.....................................................................

boys say jello and rock it rock the beat i know about KWON YURI and you've guys got nothing from her!

I've got a five ortwo i wanna dance with you wth some sophistacated fun....I NEED KWON YURI FOR THE REST OF MY LFIE......

......................................

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N: sorry coz i changed the song lyrics coz i wanna make it kind of special.....hehhe...forgive me!)

 

minyul went down the backstage and change back to their romeo and juliet clothes......;)

yoona; wohoooo.....so y babe.....:)

minho: i know yul's too hot.....i was perspiring out there because of hugging her.....and her dance was.....ugh oh.......aish....UNBELIEVABLE....SHES JUSTTOO HOT TO HANDLE!

yuri: YAH STOP OVERACTING! its just a dance ok?

jong: yul noona! i agree you are hot! yes you are.....but u know what guys.../ do youknow the  blonde girl who sang one year later with onew?who is she?

yoona: are you interested jong??? heheh i knw it!

jong: sort off....shes pretty....... she made all my hair stand out while hearing her singing.......

yuri: OWH! THATS JESSICA! yeah shes pretty sweet and lovable....cute too! and her voice can make me cry......btw why did u ask?

Minho: i'm pretty sure u like her.......OMONA! GREAT!

yoona: wae? wow jong the playboy image kin of fell in love with jessica....wohoo.....!

Jong: well as if u dont like anyone yoona!

Yoona: yah! i like someone ok!

Yuri: who? you've never told me!

Yoona: OO.....i blurted out...hehehh

Yuri: tell me! tell me.....tuturut tell me.....well if not...............

Yoona: fine! i like that guy who was with taecyeon! u know......... the one who's stuck with taecyeon!

Yuri: u mean NICKHUN OPPA??????? OMONA!

Minho: wat the? my childhod friend? ugh huh....... omg.,.......

Minyul: ok this guys are starting to fall in love i guess....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* anggyeong! how was it? i decided to bring jessica and nickhun to the story....<3 i ship minyul<3 khuna<3 and jongsica<3 seriously....hehehheeeeeee :) so this i part 1 and u'll se part 2.....dont u guys worry..... ok? btw pls read my second fanfic!

click> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84568/the-boy-s-minho-minyul-nichkhun-siwon-tiffany-yoona-yuri/18

i'm signing of! read my second fanfic! ok? and wait for next chapter....coz after the happy ones i'm gonna destroy their love! dont wory.....:)ok ...bye bye!

~TheSNSDsone<3~