A KISS????????

Hate OR Love ?

Mrs Kim lessons were so boring.Since Yuri changed seat ,Minho and Yuri never ever talk...... Yuri and Minho were daydreaming like others... well u should know live in college. Meanwhile...........

While  daydreaming.....Yuri was playing with her pen, and then she drop it near minho's seat.

YURI'S POV

I was playing with my pen and it dropped.It dropped near Minho's seat.ARGH! YOU IDIOT PEN! WHY COULD YOU BE ATRACTED TO MINHO! COME HERE! YOU PABO PEN! PABO PEN! HMMP!!!!!!(Yuri scolding her own pen in her heart.) I had no chice but to pick it up.

END OF POV

 

MINHO'S POV

I was daydreaming...Then I heard something dropped and it hit my leg.Then I knew.....OWH....its KWON YURI'S PEN...... hahahhahahha......... let's seee what i can do.......

END OF POV

 

Yuri went to pick up her pen,then....Minho kicked it further from yuri.

 

Yuri: "HOI! YOU PABO! YOU!!!!!!!YOU THINK MY PEN IS A SOCCER BALL? HUH CRAZY IDIOTIC PABO CHICKENMAN!!!!!!!"

Minho: "Yeah its fun to play with MS KWON YURI'S pen! OWH NOW I CAN PRACTICE SOCCER IN THIS BORING CLASS!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!

Yuri: " UGH YOU IDIOTIC PHYSCO CHOI MINHO!"

 

MINHO'S POV

Hmm this fun! Yuri looks pretty while she is scolding me.....She's like a goddess doing aegyo! aww....hmm.....what did you just say CHOI MINHO? come on! you have Seohyun! anyway you and Yuri are enemys theres no way you can fall in love with her.....anyway if i fall in love with her.....i'm definately insane......

END OF POV

 

Then Mrs Kim saw them fighting.

" YOU YOUNG MAN AND YOUNG LADY! YOU BOTH SERIOUSLY LOVE DETENTION RIGHT? TODAY AFTER SCHOOL YOU BOTH GO............."

 

Minho and Yuri said: DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

Minho faced Yuri.Yuri faced Minho. and both of them said...

"SHUT UP YOU COPYCAT!"

Mrs Kim said: "HEY YOU BOTH! YOU HAVE DETENTION TODAY...AND STILL NOT SATISFIED? YOU BOTH WANT TO HAVE DETENTION ALL DAY AFTER SCHOOL?"

And both of them shut thei mouths.

 

 

AFTER SCHOOL.....DETENTION (Seohyun,yoona and jonghyun went home.)

Minho: "HEY YOU!"

Yuri: " WHAT YOU YOU? I HAVE NAME OKAY.... I GOT BEAUTIFULL NAME, YURI!

Minho: "WHATEVER! I'M LEAVING! YOU CLEAN THE TOILET K?"

Yuri: "YOU THINK YOU CAN BUY ME? EH! I'M NOT AS RICH AS YOU! BUT MONEY CAN'T BUY EVERYTHING!"

 

MINHO'S POV

O.O She's mad....I'm dead...........

END OF POV

 

YURI'S POV

I WENT CLOSER TO HIM BECAUSE I WANT TO SHOW HIM HOW ANGRY I AM! HEY YOU CHOI MINHO! YOU DONT KNOW WHO AM I RIGHT? I'M KWON YURI KAY!

END OF POV

 

When Yuri came nearer to minho she slipped on the floor and.....

The next thing they know is that Yuri was on top of Minho's body and GUESS WHAT? They had kiss on their lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then....Both of them : ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! (shouting out of their lungs!)