Minho's awake,another DISASTER!

Hate OR Love ?

"Minho, you're awake,"Yuri

minho: Where am I?

yuri: My house.

minho: OMO? DID YOU? YOU WANT TO? AH!!!!!!!!!

yuri: HMM! YOU IDIOT! You fainted when yoona and jonghyun rescued us.

minho: BWOH?

yuri: Nevermind,Minho since you are stuck you haven't eaten. Now eat the porridge I made and then it the medicine.

minho; hmmpppp.......I don't want to! unless you....forget it.

yuri: Minho you must eat if not you have no strength to fight with me!

minho: but...

 

Yuri put her index finger on his lips,"no buts."

Yuri immediately kissed Minho's cheeks,which made him look like animated minho the bright tomato.

 

yuri: pls do it for me,.....i want to repay you for comforting me and lending me the jacket.

suddenly,yuri's umma and appa caught yuri kissed minho.

 

yuri's appa: ehem,ehem...Minho,you're awake? Yuri was so worried.

Minho: yes i am mr kwon. bwoh?

Yuri's umma; nevermind take a rest,yuri take care of him.appa lets leave them alone."

 

MINHO'S POV

OMG.YURI KISSED ME? SHE'S WORRIED OF ME? OMG? I think I've got a chance.BWOH? AGAIN? WHEN ARE YOU WAKING UP CHOI MINHO? YOU HAVE SEOHYUN! Hmm.....but....seohyun never give em attention,what she says is , "Oppa I want that, Oppa I want this...." Hmm, I'll try my chance. Kwon Yuri someday you will be mine.

END OF POV

 

YURI'S POV

I did all of this to thank him.well actually it felt good to kiss him....haish his so seductive......kekek....... why i thank him? Maybe he's there to comfort me and even lend me his jacket when i was freezing forgetting about himself...well i think i'm falling for him....maybe...but he might not even like me..... well keep on dreaming Kwon Yuri you will never become his girlfriend. NEVER EVER EVER... I think?

END OF POV

 

minho: I want to eat...

yuri; Then it....

minho; i can't grab the bowl,mmmmm....yuri....if you are okay would you feed me?

yuri; FINE! FOR ONCE! open your mouth pls....aaaaaaaa.....

Minho:AAAAAAAAAA!..... hmm yummy.......

yuri; oh yes! who cook it? KWON YURI OF COURSE! hmm btw yoona and jonghyun went home.Today its friday,so tmrw is my punisment arrasso? and forget about yesterday night.....

minho; mmm.....hmmm....its 7 am school on 8. lets get ready!

minho jump out of the bed took of his shirt and went to the toilet in yuri's room.

OMG.....HIS...ABS WAS.......HE IS SO Y!.. (yuri shocked....)

 

 

*AT SCHOOL...DRUING LUNCH....

 

yuri told everything that happened when she was with minho to yoona. Except the kiss.

Yoona: OMO? You stuck with him? wow.....

 

suddenly jonghyun and minho appeared.

 

"MOVE!I WANT TO SIT!" shout Minho....

"BWOH? I THINK I HEARD A GORILLA SCREAM YOONA!," said yuri.

Minho;MOVE!

yuri: MINHO! LOOK AT YOUR SHIRT! THERE'S A COCKCROACH!"

(yuri pointed at his shirt and acted shock.)

 

Then she ran out of the cafe ad ran towards the basketball court.

 

"KWON YURI!"

Minho chased her towards the basketball court.while yoona and jonghyun stood there.

 

"KWON YURI! YOU WILL GET IT!"

yuri: I'm scared come catch me!

Minho: Fine!

Then suddenly,"Yuri,WATCHOUT!" basketball was heading towards her.

 

YURI'S POV

AHH!!!!!!A BALL IS ALMOST SHOOTING MY HEAD! THEN I FELT A PAIR OF ARMS HUGGING ME. "MINHO?"

END OF POV

Minho hugged yuri and pushed her towards one corner and they fell and ended up rolling while hugging each other. " Thanks Minho."

 

 

 

 

 

*Kind of boring.......haish.....but next chapter is gonna be super fun because its abt seohyun and minho....then abt yuri's punishment....find out!  hey btw heres yuri video life in  osaka japan....MUST WATCH! yrui got mix up with japanese words! lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYdOE5kuOc