BREAK UP? DATE OR PUNISMENT?....

Hate OR Love ?

YURI'S POV

Today is my punishment...I wore a baby yellow dress and a ribbon on my hair.Then I wore some face powder and apply some lip balm.Then i sprayed some strawberry perfume and apply some lotion on my skin. walla! I'm done,and i'm Kwon Yuri!."

END OF POV

(*this is what she wore.)

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/hnahanalala/5440474238/sizes/z/in/photostream/

 

MINHO'S POV

kekek.... Today I'm meeting her....what should I wear? I wore a checkered shirt,jeans,Then I apply some gel on my hair.Then sprated some burberry perfume." Perfect to charm Kwon Yuri.Yuri,I'm the flaming charismatic choi minho...."

END OF POV

*(so basically this is what he wore. only the shirt well jeans you should know what it look like. here is the pic for his shirt.

http://dc234.4shared.com/img/1BepZAPN/s7/_2__Shinee_Minho_2012200900100.jpg

here is the pic of his hairstyle)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t7OaA7FlgFM/TOcOTlslFVI/AAAAAAAASvE/tbvFNjt2rec/s1600/minho%2B01.jpg

 

 

So both of them met at the bustop not far from the bustop... when minho arrived he hide behind the board. he saw yuri....SHE WAS SO CUTE!

 

Yuri; where's that MINHO?

suddenly, "GEE~GEE~GEE~"

she answered the phone.

 

yuri; where are you?

Minho:I'm not cominng...

yuri; HUH? YOU IDIOT! I COME SO FAR AND NOW YOU'RE NOT COMING? WHAT THE ?

Minho: I DONT CARE....

he hung up...

Yuri; he's such and idiot....i dress cutely but now his not here? wasting my time....i could have just stay at home and have my beauty sleep.....

YURI'S POV

I decided to go home but suddenly.... "young lady,where do you think you are going?"

END OF POV

 

"Minho?" Yuri shouted.

Yuri:YOU LIAR! (yuri puncing minho's chest.)

Minho: OWW! it hurts yuri.... SURPRISE! oo....the bus is hereeeeeeeee........!

Minho grabbed yuri's wrist and they ran towards the bus.

 

IN THE BUS....

 

Yuri was about to sit.Suddenly," I'm sitting here.." Minho said.

Yuri was angry(actually acted.), " HMM! I'M LEAVING!"

Minho: YAH YOU! SIT HERE WITH ME! (minho tickled yuri's waist.)

Yuri: aniyo,stop it! fine i'll sit!

 

At amusement park!

 

Minho! lets take the roller coaster!,yuri suggest.

then she pulled minho to take the ride.

minho was so pale after the ride.well why not?

 They took all rides even the roller coaster

 

Minho: call me oppa....

yuri; EVEN I DIE I SWEAR I WONT DO IT.....

Minho; IF NOT.....I'LL TICKLE YOU UNTIL YOU AGREE..... Btw its your punishment...

Yuri: aww men......FINE! eh oppa! is'nt it seohyun?but with who?

Minho: WHERE?

yuri: THERE NEAR THE TICKET COUNTER! OPPA! THEY KISS!

 

they approached the couple...

Minho:YOU LIAR LETS END THIS!

seohyun: OPPA.......but...but.....he's.....but......

Minho: ARE YOU DEAF? WERE OVER! btw dont find me! because i..i....i.......I LOVE YURI!

yuri stood shocked like a statue.after minho said that he kissed yuri lips.

seohyun was crying like a mad women. while yuri was shocked.

 

YURI'S POV

IS HE CRAZY? well i know seohyun is ceating but why does he says such thing like that? he even kiss me? is he crazy? well actually i like it too....ekkekeke....... his lips is sweet like my favourite chocolate ice cream...... his abs his hot....owgh ok wrong...its Y! choi MINHO IS Y! OMG!...i still cant believed what just happened....

END OF POV

 

Minho ran towards the pool at the amusement park..... Yuri catched him.

 

Yuri: Oppa,dont cry...(Yuri wiped Minho's tear and hugged him.)

Minho: I cried because i regret  to be with her! I DOTN REGRET BREAKING UP! SHE MAKE MY LIFE !

yuri:oppa if you want to cry just cry...i'm here....hmm,wait here,......

FEW MINUTE LATER...yuri came with chocolate ice cream....

Yuri: ooppa..... open your mouth....is'nt it sweet? this ice cream melts my heart when i'm sad.

Minho: Well its sweet...but you are more sweeter yuri..... you can melt my heart too.....

Yuri; OOPPPPA!!!!!... btw you can call me yul.(yuri blushed...like red tomato.)

Minho; mmm....yul......

Yuri:YES OPPA?

Minho: I think.....

Yuri: bwoh? what?

 

Minho pulled yuri nearer put his hands on yuri's waist while yuri put her hands on minhos neck and their faces were like 5cm apart.....then he said "I LOVE YOU KWON YURI!" Then he kissed yuri's lips..... It was a deep kiss....full of passion....... Then slowly minho broke the kiss.....

 

Minho: Yul will you be mine forever?

Yuri: hmm oppa....i dont know....pls give me time oppa....

Minho: ok....(look dissapointed.)

Yuri: Well i love you....but i dont know.. sorry oppa.... I'll tell you during school dance party ok? but....

Minho: ok...but what yul?

Yuri: since i'm performing 1,2 step.....i need a rapper and i know you can rap well oppa.....so willl you be my rapper?

Minho: YES OF COURSE!

Yuri: AND....ONE MORE! pls changed to a good person oppa.....don't be cold and arrogant.....do it for me pls..?

Minho: Oppa will yul! hmm but before i do.....could you pls kiss me one more time?

Yuri: aniyo.........mwah!

Yuri kiss minho lips for one minute...kekeke yuri and minho is so happy!

It is almost evening,they took the bus and went home.....

eventually yuri fell asleep again with her tongue out.Minho carried yuri to her room..

 

Minho: LOVE YOU......

then he put yuri's head on his shoulder....."I'll change for you...."

Then he kiss yuri lips agian and say, " GOODNITE YUL...LOVE YOU ALWAYS...EAST OR WEST MINYUL IS THE BEST!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

*kekeke....hoep you all like this chapter.......i love it....:)

EAST OR WEST MINYUL IS THE BEST! MINYUL FIGHTING! MINYUL SARANGHAEYO! btw i have two more subscribers! happy! :)

pls, comment, subscribe and critique! :)